Discovery Gaming Community
To: ImpCo, LG|, IRMM - Sender GC- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ImpCo, LG|, IRMM - Sender GC- (/showthread.php?tid=178391)

To: ImpCo, LG|, IRMM - Sender GC- - Megaera - 04-13-2020

ID: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: Maltese Imperial Coalition, IRMM & Loyola Guard
CC: None
Encryption: Black Lotus
Subject: Blood Dragons

Konbanwa, Honorable Allies.

I would like to inform you that the Blood Dragons first attempted to spread misinformation of us attacking their vessels. This attempt to frame us failed miserably and they were unable to produce any evidence of our hostilies towards them.

Today, however, they made the mistake of attacking our vessels. With our hightened alert of the Coalition presence in Kusari, we sent out several scouting parties, looking for evidence on how deep this cooperation between the Blood Dragons and the Coalition actually went. However, this resulted in an unfortunate encounter, resulting in the Blood Dragons opening fire on one of the GC operatives who repeatedly enquired on the evidence that the Blood Dragons claimed to have on us attacking them.

We are now in a state of conflict with the Blood Dragons. As we are are now outnumbered in Kusari facing Blood Dragons and the Coalition, we request Maltese assistence in shifting the balance to our side again. The previous mentioned Lieutenant just got blasted by the guns of battleship class Blood Dragon ship and nearly escaped with her life thanks to the support of our Sisters who came to the distress call.

We welcome the offer of 'heavier equipment' that the Imperial Maltese Coalition offered earlier, as we are now facing the heavier class ships of the Coalition, Blood Dragons and our traditional allies. In ancient time we used to be able to rely on the cover of Blood Dragon capital ships, but it seems times have changed. It is perhaps time we should look into acquiring our own capital class vessel in due time. For now however, we request combat support against the Blood Dragons and the Coalition.

As mentioned earlier. The base that the Coalition is building in Kyushu is a very real threat to the cardamine highway into Kusari.

Included is the recording of the conversation encounter with the Blood Dragons, just before they opened fire.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

RE: To: ImpCo, LG|, IRMM - Sender GC- - Loyola - 04-13-2020

[Image: 09kfN65.jpg]

Hola.

I have my own reasons to deal with the Blood Dragons and they are in fact to be shot by my boys and girls. Their leadership is completely unreasonable and in a way insane. So it comes as no surprise they choose to pick sides with communists instead of their traditional ally. I already had a short exchange with senor Diaz of the Imperial Coalition where we sort of agreed on basics of how to approach this.

We need to get a strong showing at the stage so no one ever doubts the power of our alliance. I mean we not only just need to make them suffer a defeat, but we definitely need to defeat them with style. I started a conflict with the Dragons because of their disrespecting behavior towards my representative. Now attacking our closest ally is bringing it to a whole new level. It's not something you can get away with.

So my family will provide you with all help needed so communist and their dragon ass lickers deeply regret and reconsider their decision making.

★Outcast Princess★

RE: To: ImpCo, LG|, IRMM - Sender GC- - Hokan - 04-13-2020

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Incoming Message

To: Ikeda Yume, CC: Enma Loyola
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: Re: Blood Dragons

[Image: KM9DiAM.png]

It is deeply concerning that the Blood Dragons are venturing down this path, and one that I believe is irresponsible of them to pursue. As Loyola mentioned, we have briefly spoken about these fading Dragons. We are in agreement that they should be reprimanded for their insolence.

I will make Coalición Imperial Maltesa aware of the development, if they seek to strike at the GC. They seek to strike at Malta, and for that, they should taste a bitter consequence.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed.

RE: To: ImpCo, LG|, IRMM - Sender GC- - Megaera - 04-13-2020

ID: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: Maltese Imperial Coalition, IRMM & Loyola Guard
CC: None
Encryption: Black Lotus
Subject: Blood Dragons

The Oathbound Blood Dragons, using the ship designation bd] , are also enemies of the Coalition and will likely be fighting alongside us. At this point we ask that Maltese vessels do not engage them when sighted unless they initiate hostilities. I share with you this communication from them.

(04-12-2020, 05:15 PM)Okamura Wrote:
誓約師団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

[Image: xdvuSqV.jpg?]
Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: Battleship Matsuda
Recipient: GC; Blood Dragons; Coalition
Subject: Swords drawn

I'll be brief.

Any attack on the Chrysanthemums will be regarded as if it were an attack on our own vessels. Restraint has been the protocol thus far when dealing with your misguided Shogunate. Force our hand however and the only response I can offer is swift retaliation.

Tread carefully brother.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

As for the other Blood Dragons, especially the Takeda Clan, we have declared them to be hostile entity and will not hesitate to shoot them for their treachery.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume