Discovery Gaming Community
To: BAF PR / University of Cambridge | From: OS&C - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BAF PR / University of Cambridge | From: OS&C (/showthread.php?tid=178440)

To: BAF PR / University of Cambridge | From: OS&C - Zynth - 04-14-2020

[Image: Eym67df.png]

To: Bretonian Armed Forces Public Relations Department

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low

Subject: Luxury Liner Shetland

Good day to the fine people of the Bretonian Admirality.

Firstly allow me to congratulate the Bretonian Admirality on the end of the Bretonian - Gallic war. Your people have seen dark times and I am sure that the Admirality is currently quite busy with post-war peacekeeping duties. I have thus taken the liberty of filing this request under low priority so that it may not get in the way of any pressing matters.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am David Crooke, director at Orbital Spa & Cruise. Recently due to the incident ove Curacao, there have been a bit of a reshuffle in personnel and our company has been bogged by several layers of red tape that have hindered communications somewhat. Now that the war is over, things have lightened up and I have been appointed as the liason point for our company.

Well with pleasantries done, let us get down to business. As you may be aware, the Luxury Liner Shetland is currently serving the duties as a field hospital ever since its evacuation from Edinburgh due to the war. The Shetland was slightly damaged during the escape and all its internal facilities were rennovated ad-hoc in order to serve as a field hospital for casualties of the war. However, now with the war over, most injured have been transferred to proper healthcare facilities. The days of the Shetland acting as a field hospital have come to an end.

The Shetland was recently rennovated and transferred to Poole, offering a special cruise that showcases the grand history of Bretonia, orbiting the historic Planet Broadstone, the location where the sleeper ship "Bretonia" first detected the New London system. Going with the theme of showcasing the history of Bretonia, as well as taking into consideration the role the Luxury Liner Shetland played in the Bretonian - Gallic war, we the board of directors at Orbital Spa & Cruise propose a second level of rennovations, with the blessing of the esteemed Bretonian Armed Forces.

Our proposal is as follows: We wish to turn a portion of the Luxury Liner Shetland into a war museum, a monument to Bretonia's triumph in the war and a way to honor those who have given their lives for Bretonia. Imagine the layout of a war museum: A portion of rooms will be reverted to makeshift hospital beds, with holo projections showing the bravery and sacrifice of the brave men of Bretonia. A Templar sits triumphantly in the grand atrium, proudly showing its battle scars it had earned in fierce combat defending the homeland.

Naturally we find that it is in best interest to consult the Bretonian Admirality first in order to vet the contents of the war museum and hopefully provide some relics and memoirs to furnish this future project. Ideally we want this project to be a joint one between Orbital Spa & Cruise and the Admirality. The input of your organization would be invaluable in the planning and execution stages. Naturally the contents of the war museum will be decided by the Admirality and the project is subject to your approval. It would be a great opportunity for the BAF to write the narrative of the war.

I hope this message finds you well and I look forward to future cooperation on this matter.

Regards,
David Crooke, Orbital Spa & Cruise

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

[Image: tDIFpbc.png]

RE: To: BAF Public Relations | From: OS&C - Miller - 04-14-2020

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]
Message Class: Textual
Encryption: High
To: David Crooke | Orbital Spa & Cruise

Good day.

I am Commodore Gray Williamson Miller of the Bretonian Armed Forces and the chosen one by the Admiralty Board to reply to your request. While we appreciate your congratulations, the victory against the Gaul onslaught is not ours alone. Liberty, Crayter and many more have bled and died so that Gallia could be stopped. As for your proposal, I am attaching the University of Cambridge to this communication.

The reason is that this museum will cast light on historical Bretonian matters and we feel it would be more practical and fitting that the University could direct you as well supply you with declassified materials that are already on loan to the University. If there is a need for more museum pieces and/or information, the University can very well require them on your behalf.

<COMM OPENED TO UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE>

We do request a private screening, before public opening, by a review board.

Regards,

Gray Williamson Miller
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: BAF Public Relations | From: OS&C - Zynth - 04-14-2020

[Image: Eym67df.png]

To: Bretonian Armed Forces Public Relations Department

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low

Subject: Re: Luxury Liner Shetland

Thank you for swift response Commodore Miller,

Thank you for opening up the channel to the University of Cambridge. I found it more fitting to go through the BAF first since the contents of the museum may contain events that are....sensitive. With this, I assume that we have been given the green light regarding the project.

I will be appointing one of our designers to be the liason point with the University of Cambridge. I think he has a rough plan in mind and should better understand the requirements of the project. As for the private screening, it goes without saying that an information review by the BAF will be necessary. After the project is complete, Orbital Spa & Cruise will gladly host the members of the review board.

We thank you for your cooperation in this matter and we look forward to working with the esteemed University of Cambridge on this project.

Regards,
David Crooke, Orbital Spa & Cruise

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

[Image: tDIFpbc.png]