Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral Alan Jones - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral Alan Jones (/showthread.php?tid=178536)

To: Admiral Alan Jones - bakugone - 04-16-2020

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: wR4FG3x.jpg]

COMM ID: Captain Marcus Robinson
TARGET ID: Admiral Alan Jones
SUBJECT: Project Proposal
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Medium

This is Captain Marcus Robinson speaking, good day sir.

I come forward to you today with a project proposal of a specific Battleship Cannon - which would increase firepower of Liberty Carrier.

The ship which we will be using would be the LXC Powell, LXC standing for "Liberty Experimental Carrier" - it's an excellent candidate to house the project of this caliber, since the ship is being modified heavily - it houses both designs choices and doctrines of "Richelieu"-class Warship - or in short, an Enclave Battleship and those of Liberty Carrier and Liberty Dreadnought. Project and the Cannon would be called "Harpoon" and it would be based off from the old outdated "Lewis" Battleship Cannon, with the modifications which "Harpoon" would bring, it will house the superior performance through increased protective armor, improved power lines etc.

The Project draft is already written and will be forwarded to you in private. I await your response, sir.

This is all.

Marcus, Robinson
Captain
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Admiral Alan Jones - Arbs - 04-18-2020

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

Image feed online

[Image: Uak9Rt2.jpg]

Liberty Navy High Command

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Captain Marcus Robinson
Subject: RE: Project Proposal

Captain Robinson,

I find your project to be a good initiative in naval weapons research. A prototype in increasing fire-power comes as good news at this time of retrofitting and modernizing the Fleets. The strategic command believes that rapid response of superior firepower will be an important component in future engagements.

Regardless, I went through the project draft and it's looking good. Therefore I will pass this under First Fleet's approval and High Command will be following your work closely. Initiate the project as soon as the infrastructure is set up and we'll allocate the needed resources.

Best of luck with the project Captain Robinson. Don't let us down.

Best Regards,

Alan Jones
Admiral, First Fleet
HC Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -

RE: To: Admiral Alan Jones - bakugone - 04-28-2020

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: wR4FG3x.jpg]

COMM ID: Captain Marcus Robinson
TARGET ID: Admiral Alan Jones
SUBJECT: Project Powell success
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Low

Admiral,

I report that Project "Harpoon" on the Liberty Experimental Carrier Powell is complete success, I'm attaching whole file for you to read - I think we can happily name the Powell it's own class, the ship is a beast and half and replication of the ship like Powell may lead to more advancements in warship development.

I need to say, the prototype is excelling in expectations - we could start mass production of the "Harpoon"'s, if needed.

I would like to hear your opinion about this success in development, sir.

Marcus, Robinson
Captain
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Admiral Alan Jones - Arbs - 04-29-2020

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

Image feed online

[Image: Uak9Rt2.jpg]

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Captain Marcus Robinson
Subject: RE: Project Powell success

Captain Robinson,

The success of the project is exciting news. I have to say that the results of the project's footage are remarkable. You have delivered a fine product indeed. Now, since the testing is through, the vessel will now have to be put back int regular service with the modernized kinetic battery.

Therefore effective immediately the LXC-Powell is officially approved for regular combat service in cooperation with the Fleet. I expect the best of it's performance in the field against live targets and engagements.

Outstanding work Captain.

Best Regards,

Alan Jones
Admiral, First Fleet
HC Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -