Discovery Gaming Community
To: Xeno Alliance leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Xeno Alliance leadership (/showthread.php?tid=178537)

To: Xeno Alliance leadership - Raphael Drake - 04-16-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144f.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Hello, my name is Raphael Drake, Assassin of the Lane Hackers.

Raphael holds a piece of paper in his hand. It has come to our attention that Harmony is negotiating a merge with the treasonous Hellfire Legion. They ask for our support but the Professorship wants to have nothing to do with this unless Harmony's leadership retains overall command. You know better than anyone the inherent flaws, weaknesses, and lies of the backstabbing Legionnaires. We want to know what's your position in light of these developments. And if you agree with our view that we'd only support and cooperate should this new group have Harmony on its steering wheel while the Professors value the understanding we have with your organization.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Xeno Alliance leadership - Reeves - 04-16-2020

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"Raphael Drake">
Reg: ""<Our stance>""

Hi Drake.

I like the piece of paper, even if it is just a prop and probably has nothing written on it. Yes, I know the Legion and the Commonwealth's tendencies for being overly pompous, misguided, deceitful, duplicitous, shameless, exploitative, prejudiced, corrupt, treacherous, and for constantly giving me reasons to grimace.

Don't worry, if I see another Lord Commander trying to throttle his joystick in the backwater that is Vespucci. Then I'm going to drive one of these blades they love attaching to their ships so much, up through his posterior and then tearing his head back out through his ass.

""My position isn't much different""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

RE: To: Xeno Alliance leadership - Raphael Drake - 04-16-2020

...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Hi Cobra.

I really like your imagination, it is very.. refreshing. I appreciate your swift answer and will notify the Professors about your message. Thanks for your time.

RE: To: Xeno Alliance leadership - Spike Lester - 04-17-2020

...Deceiver.Spike.Lester.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 157c.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13i.png][Image: 23i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Heyo. I'm Spike Lester, rank Deceiver, Lane Hackers' Inner Circle - and a colleague of mr.Drake, of course.

I was charged with sharing to you the deliberation our Professorship came to in regards to the Harmony/Hellfire Legion merge, you'll find it below - I know mr.Drake already told you enough about it.

Professor Provocateur Yoshida Wrote:...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: YmO1E0E.png]
[Image: gzHCy6c.png]

Admiral Knight,

After much deliberation, the Lane Hackers will not support the merging of Liberty Separatists with the Hellfire Legion.

All the Alliance agreements and trade pacts we have are with Battlegroup Harmony, and should Harmony cease to exist as an independent entity, these agreements are equally obsolete. This also means that we have to request all the Lane Hacker technology currently used by Harmony to be returned to the Lane Hackers before this merge occurs.

Furthermore, we decide the following:

The above decision will not apply should we have verifiable evidence that the leadership of Harmony/Liberty Separatists will be the senior partner in this merge and maintain overall command. In that case we are also willing to provide as much military assistance as possible in order to delay the deployment of LN and LSF forces and secure enough time for your forces and civilians personnel to be evacuated.

As for your original request, I have spoken with the general quartermaster of Mactan and he will clear enough storage space in order to be able to help with your temporary storage needs.

With regards,
Spike Lester