Discovery Gaming Community
[Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign (/showthread.php?tid=178626)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

[Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - jammi - 04-18-2020

Federal Relief Campaign
Texas, Munich
Trade Event

OVERVIEW

With civil war spreading throughout Rheinland, the Thuringia system has become the focal point of Federal resistance efforts. As more and more federal officials and loyalist citizens are displaced by advancing Imperial militias, Planet Weimar has been adopted as the defacto seat of the Federal government. Originally designed to be a military and intelligence fortification, Planet Weimar's utilitarian bunkers have been overwhelmed by the surge of people seeking safe harbour. This has led to living conditions deteriorating and strict rationing being imposed on inbound evacuees until the relevant logistical problems are addressed.

Federal planners have attempted to resolve this issue by reaching out for foreign assistance. The first to respond have been friendly contacts in Liberty who are loathe to see their interests in Stuttgart and New Berlin imperiled. Civilian Relief Supplies are being offered from Planet Houston, largely consisting of the humanitarian and engineering supplies needed to accomodate settlement building. Due to security concerns surrounding the safety of Planet Weimar, these supplies are being redirected to New Augsburg Outpost in Munich, where they can be bartered for stockpiled supplies of Depleted Uranium for return shipment to Planet Houston.

Some Imperial forces have been sighted firing on vessels carrying these cargoes and aiding their enemies during a civil war.

DETAILS

Date:

Saturday 18th of April 2020 - until the Rheinland Update

Event Type:

Trade event
No ID restriction on participation.

Commodities

Federal Commodities:
Commodity
Buy
Sell
Pirate Resale
Interceptor Resale
Civilian Relief Supplies Planet Houston, Texas
$3,000.
New Augsburg Outpost
$9,130
Freeport 2, Bering
$3,310
Planet Hamburg, Hamburg
$3,702
Depleted Uranium New Augsburg Outpost
$3,000.
Planet Houston, Texas
$9,130
Freeport 2, Bering
$5,168
Planet Hamburg
$4,420

NOTES

There is no ID lock on shipping event commodities to the appropriate station. Normal restrictions on trading in House space apply. Houston has a LPI IFF, New Augsburg has an ALG IFF. Transports hauling event commodities will be flagged as combat targets for the opposing factions listed in the commodity infocards.

A corresponding event for Imperialist sympathising traders will be added shortly, which will run between Dublin and Planet New Berlin. I'm currently having to work around some issues with hitting the cap on the number of event commodities. Some of the older ones will need to be recycled.

Explanation on Combat Targets: Transports carrying event cargoes become combat targets to the listed factions. This means they may be shot without a demand by any ship type that is allowed to attack transports. This does not bypass rule 4.7 regarding capital ships and the circumstances under which they may attack transports.

Outcome

This event has no further ramifications beyond making money and promoting roleplay and conflict between Imperial and Federal ships.

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - Shinju - 04-18-2020

I was wondering when it's going to be up as I've been moving these items since morning. Nice cash though (:

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - Devtonia PR - 04-18-2020

All hail Imperial Rheinland, one and only!

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - Groshyr - 04-18-2020

I think it's too much of attention to Disbandland. There's GC vs BD in Kusari, how about to feed them with few events?

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - jammi - 04-18-2020

(04-18-2020, 04:32 PM)Groshyr Wrote: I think it's too much of attention to Disbandland. There's GC vs BD in Kusari, how about to feed them with few events?

At the moment I'm planning events that directly lead in to the imminent patch. As soon as that drops, we'll be broadening out into other areas. We'll be doing similar things for future patches that focus on other regions too.

@Shiki - when are you going to get bored of your new novelty gimmick account?

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - Groshyr - 04-18-2020

Oh, so it's about to over soon. Good to know

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - Devtonia PR - 04-18-2020

Don't be worry mister @jammi, there's only one point to be delivered in this thread and it was delivered in post #3 so we wish players to have fun with the event.

PS: Nice Bowex signature

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - Jeuge - 04-18-2020

Monye

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - HrabCOrp - 04-18-2020

Great event already. A lot of encounters and RP, mmm... Nice!

RE: [Trade Event] - Federal Relief Campaign - Thyrzul - 04-19-2020

Not calling it Federelief Campaign was a great opportunity missed. I'm sad.