Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=178632)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - Groshyr - 09-27-2020

what do you bring to the server if you just refuse to interact with anyone?

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - Darkstar_Spectre - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:21 AM)Groshyr Wrote: what do you bring to the server if you just refuse to interact with anyone?
the answer is nothing

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - Black.Cat - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 01:06 AM)Binski Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 12:19 AM)Kage Tenshi Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 12:09 AM)ONIKS Wrote: The absolute ***** that you just pulled off in the Gallia is absolutely unacceptable for OFL. Several people just spent 2 hours to chase your one guy who went almost 35K above the plane and OFF THE MAP because he got scared of 1v2 duel where [LIA] had upper hand. Great. Good. Very funny.
Two hours of just flying there and there.
This was absolutely horrendous and I wish I never logged because of you.

>Logs
>Sees [LIA]
>Notices that [LIA] does not want to pew
>Chases [LIA] for 2 hours regardless
>Gets bored
>Logs off
>Complains about chasing [LIA] for 2 hours

Welcome to another episode of faction feedback!

Not only that, but how dare they make use of the fact that space is 3D and you can go up or down as well! People should go play Eve if you can't handle that, probably shouldn't be playing a space game at all. No one makes anyone fly for hours! Just leave and they'd have left. Some people's standards of good sportsmanship is 'do it our way or else'. This case of planetdiving is negligible but should probably not be a habit. I suppose those pilots are dead! Or awaiting rescue in pods? Maybe you guys should send a distress call soon and send for a rescue party to save some face. Maybe give them a chance to intercept someone again. Have a neutral observer go out and drop pilots to a rescuer, try to make it back out!

Which leads me to ask, do you guys use cloaks or were you just already out of fuel? If you have no cloaks and need a hook up for a few cheap small cloaks hit me up, and I'm pretty good at shopping around for good deals. Can't be doing intel recon without a cloak now.

Gallic players are luck they even fly tagged. If it were me, spy ships would use untagged FL IFF, OF ID ships and only fly tagged at significant battles or border patrolling. It is ok by the rules as far as I know, and makes more sense for serious spies to not make what they are obvious. Nothing makes them make it easy, they did that anyways. Maybe those Gallic players should need to get within scanning range to prove they're even spies.

If you love EVE go play omg, realize that FL and EVE are not same games. In freelancer you can move everywhere in the system, but in Eve you can move mostly to the objects, cuz if you wanna fly free, then you can’t use your hyperdrive. Also, eve has an autopilot, but freelancer doesn't have it.

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - rayne - 09-27-2020

I was waiting for everyone to post before I chime in. We have tried to do things differently and people don't like it, not much I can do about that. We could have just flown untagged in freelancer ID ships but we didn't.

If a spy is detected, they will do everything in their power to escape. But people don't like that either. You wish LIA to interact with others in enemy territory, so be it.

Also, Wolverine didn't fly 40k off the plane, he told me 15k up and I am inclined to believe him. I don't condone last nights actions ie planet diving and trying to mine each other to death and as leader, I can only apologise for what happened. But why chase someone for 2 hours? Not having a go, just curious.

This is a feedback thread after all, I have taken it all on board and will act upon it. I want to improve relations with other factions and players, even the enemy ones. It just disturbs me that since becoming official we have been targeted by many people and it is actually bullying imo.

I wanted to avoid being a pvp faction as that isn't what intelligence is about, but you will get your pvp from now on. Not much else I can say, but to again apologise on behalf of my faction.

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - Chuba - 09-30-2020

My interactions have not been bad with LIA, some of them have been mildly enjoyable. You do have some problems with a member bellck or two.

Overall. Not the worst. You've got things to improve on and so, good luck.

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - Groshyr - 09-30-2020

Not really related to the faction as subject of interaction, but your communication template could use a hand. My 1366x768 displays it wrong. If you wish to rework it I can help.

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - SnakThree - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 09:35 AM)Groshyr Wrote: Not really related to the faction as subject of interaction, but your communication template could use a hand. My 1366x768 displays it wrong. If you wish to rework it I can help.

Disable sidebar.

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - rayne - 10-05-2020

(09-30-2020, 09:35 AM)Groshyr Wrote: Not really related to the faction as subject of interaction, but your communication template could use a hand. My 1366x768 displays it wrong. If you wish to rework it I can help.

I am all for improvements, if you have anything in mind, give me a shout.

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - ONIKS - 10-26-2020

I am back again. Because forum moderators didn't like the style of my previous message, it got deleted and it seems that LIA leaders and players decided that because of that they can ignore it. I'll tone it down a bit and give you bigger feedback.

In short:

[LIA] is a bad faction. Design-wise, player-wise and gameplay-wise. You do absolutely no effort to provide any kind of meaningful interaction, both PvP and RP. The way you play is scummy, annoying and nasty and those are the words I use to describe you as soft as possible. Your whole faction concept that is: [Image: 15467af8aa.png] , loses any kind of sense and justification because of a simple fact - you roleplay things and aspects that are not canon anymore.

But more on that.

[LIA] is a faction that was made in the first place by a reject who was denied entry to =LSF= so he decided to make his own faction to, let's put it that way, flex on the =LSF=. He gathered bunch of friends, bunch of newbies and other random people and devs, in their all-consuming wisdom, granted you officialdom. Good, you have numbers both in-game and in the tracker. But all this effort is wasted on nothing because of a simple fact - you don't bring anything to the server.

Let's elaborate on the gameplay. I am not going to write about everything but I'll write from my own perspective and my own experience with [LIA]. Two situations.

27th of September. Two [LIA] guys fly to Burgundy for 'recon' and get caught red-handed. After some time spent doing the roleplay interaction, PvP interaction starts. One gallic fighter agrees for a 1v2 situation and drops the engagement lines. As soon as this happens, one [LIA] member starts dropping mines and shooting at his companion but seeing that this doesn't work as intended, those two start thrusting to the nearest planet in the vicinity. After some struggle and several failed attempts, one guy manages to planetdive.

**[26.09.2020 21:43:15] Death: [LIA]-Peacemaker suffered a self-inflicted catastrophic decompression.**

This leaves one. Because either CDs are not dropping the cloak like they should or because gallics had small window of time while not CD'ing the second [LIA] so he manages to escape. Here comes the ''''fun'''' part. This one [LIA] member cruises away off-map and off-plane and hides there. After two hours of searching for him, most of the gallics decides that no one wants to deal with this kind of crap and logs off. Second [LIA] member safely gets to Picardy, where [LIA] LABC with JD jumped to and got restocked on Gallic base and they both jump away. End of situation.

After that I posted in this feedback but it got dismissed by [LIA] leader as some ''pvpwhore whining'' but afterwards I saw that he posted order inRP on forums telling to not visit Gallia. Okay.

24th of October. After seeing that there's 2 [LIA] and 2 [SIS] ships in Lorraine, e-chat was pinged and me and Jeuge hopped on the server and start chasing. Whole video of situation. So, fast-forward to the moment where [LIA] LABC got CDed. After brief moment of trashmouthing him inRP but still giving option to surrender as a part of RP interaction, [LIA] LABC refuses (or seemed so) and PvP interaction starts. LABC versus Council GaDessie, one on one. I did some very stupid maneuvers and got punished for it but got the good position and started doing DPS while dodging. LABC instead of doing something to defend himself, starts running away. And again, CDs don't help or I wasn't CD'ing him fast enough and he gets away using cloak. After some time hiding off-plane and/or off-map (choose one), LABC jumped away. End of situation.

I am not giving attention to [SIS] in this situation because their faction are not official anymore and this means they don't have to meet any kind of expectation. But you are official. And you have some values that are expected from you.

Positive in-game interaction. Interesting roleplay situations. Good PvP fights. Captivating forum stories and scheming. And you deliver absolutely nothing.

You member says that you are [Image: 15467af8aa.png] but everything you do - jump to random places, fly around there and if someone approaches you - cloak and run. Are you a faction that is sole purpose to fight NPCs? I hope you do understand that you can't roleplay with NPCs, they won't chase you, NPC battleships won't start moving trying to shoot down your caps and NPCs won't try to negotiate with you or taunt you. You are dull and irritating trainwreck of a player group that so far brought only lost time and effort.

And you feel unique because of that. As soon as Saro left the Discovery (I hope temporarily, gosh, I miss you so much Saro I hope you are reading), you popped up in the Discovery Discord and started defending your actions. Everyone around you is a hostile pvpwhores, whole community is wrong and dumb, you are right, you are clean, you are like precious retard growing on a virgin meadow. You decided to alienate from rest of the playerbase because you feel SPECIAL. In reality, you are acting like you have SPECIAL needs.
No one wants to have any kind of interaction with you, you throw a shameful shadow on the rest of the Liberty official factions and I feel sorry for LibGov, despite being sceptical about some of their members, that they need to sort pile of crap you caused. And I really hope that they will outlaw you and make an example out of you.

People hate your faction in general. It's boring, playing with you is infuriating, you act like you just got of kindergarten for autistic toddlers and you are about to head out to the big world of school for special needs children.

And remember when I mentioned that you play and roleplay things that are not canon for the server? Let's again review your whole gameplay cycle. You jump to location, you fly around, maybe you do screenshots and RP a little, someone from opposing navy or police logs in-game, you cloak and jump away and after that, you post a report on forums. Well, my dear friends, there's problem.

[Image: 7269f13d55.png]

Jump drives are not canon in the lore, not anymore. Link. Your whole gameplay process, all those hours you got in the tracker the way I described - all in vain. I'd like to feel sorry for you but only thing I feel now is just irritation and dissapointment.

I'll rephrase my previous post here. You are getting caught being full-on non-stop 100% turbocharged imbeciles. You can stop getting caught by changing the way you play or I'll paraphrase - get good. Or disband your faction because tag you fly under generates only annoyance. Your reputation stinks and you can't wash it clean at this point. Not with this attitude, not with these people in it's ranks. Decide and act.

Otherwise, you'll be forced out of the gameplay loop.

RE: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback - rayne - 10-26-2020

First of all. I wasn't rejected or accepted into the =LSF= I withdrew my application after an interaction on my hacker (1 line of RP from them and he engaged me). Second of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback and discuss it with the rest of the faction. That is all.

Edited due to a response in anger.