Discovery Gaming Community
To: Forlorn Hope Command, CC: Liberty Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Forlorn Hope Command, CC: Liberty Government (/showthread.php?tid=178637)

To: Forlorn Hope Command, CC: Liberty Government - Liberty Police Inc. - 04-18-2020

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Office of the Chief of Police jean Holiday, Liberty Police, Inc.
To: Forlorn Hope Command
Subj: Law Violation

Good Day,

The Liberty Police, Inc. will not tolerate organizations that fail to follow the Republics Laws within our borders. it is imperative when Law Enforcement command any vessel to cut their engines and prepare for a cargo scan that said ship needs to follow those orders to the letter. Today not only did one of your ships fail to do so but they ran in the process. Not only were these actions criminal these actions was done in front of the Chief of Police. With corresponding evidence to back her up.

Here is the law that was broken:

*Fleeing from an officer when stopped.
This is defined as fleeing any officer when he or she is attempting to question you. If an officer stops you using a cruise disruptor, that is an expression of his or her will to stop you. Ignoring this is a crime.

Forlorn Hope is considered to be a law abiding organization that Operates in Liberty and should you wish to keep your status this way we advise future interaction with Law Enforcement to be less hectic. Should the Forlorn Hope fail to pay the fine we are imposing against you then appropriate action will be taken against assets currently owned by the Forlorn Hope such as Hopes Watch. However we doubt such action is needed as we expect the fine of Twenty Million Credits be paid to LPI-Bank without delay.

Evidence:
Attachment One

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Office of the Chief of Police
Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: To: Forlorn Hope Command, CC: Liberty Government - Nick Stenn - 04-18-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: j6MNUeV.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Vergil Uplink Status: Active
  • »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Recipient ID: Jean Holiday
  • »»» Subject: I hope this is a joke.

Chief Holiday

I'm impressed. Honestly, I am. You managed to completely ignore me when I tried to speak to you in Bering, and then try to send an outrageous fine for one of my people moving to me, in order to remove people that hurt the citizens you "claim" to protect.

I won't even touch on how your thinly veiled threats against legally licensed assets ring hollow, considering that I could probably open the bounty boards run by your government to see that I have, in single engagements, earned the value of 20 million credits of unlawful removal in the past.

I think, given that I have already had to pay a license fee of a billion credits, an installation fee of 250 million credits, and have logged hundreds of hours doing work for the government, that I will exercise my right to have this extortion more closely examined by relevant authorities.

Oh, and by the way, considering your bounty board empowers me to uphold the same laws that you do, would you pay a fine of 20 million if I told you to stop and submit for a scan?

Attachments:
none

[Image: 5U68Aj4.png]

Knight Commander
Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Forlorn Hope Command, CC: Liberty Government - Liberty Police Inc. - 04-18-2020

Good Day,

Firstly to avoid conflict of interest as the Chief of Police was involved during this incident she is not the one communicating with you. However we did manage to ask her about this mishap of ignoring you in Bering? She was following the LSF agent and didnt have time to stop and chat and she apologizes for that.

While your work on the Liberty Bounty Board is appreciated and always welcome it does not give your organization a "get out of jail" free card when your organization does something wrong.

As for these "threats" you say we are making. Its just honest truth. If you were to not pay the fine we could go after your legally owned assets and take out equipment and sell them until the fine is paid.

Mr. Stenn the Chief has given us another piece of evidence to ensure this sticks and sticks hard as you have seen Attachment One we are now sending you Attachment Two. We will also Bold the letters of the specific details in the law that was broken.

*Fleeing from an officer when stopped.
This is defined as fleeing any officer when he or she is attempting to question you. If an officer stops you using a cruise disruptor, that is an expression of his or her will to stop you. Ignoring this is a crime.

Evidence:
Attachment Two

Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: To: Forlorn Hope Command, CC: Liberty Government - Nick Stenn - 04-18-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

• »»» Subject: I hope this is a joke.

Chief Holiday

Yeah, no. Still not going to pay 20 million fine for this. If you seriously think that I am going to pay a fine that is in excess of what you pay me to kill people, I think there are people out there who would raise their offers for LPI. Not a threat, just a fact, as you said.

Additionally, I believe I specifically requested my right to have the case more closely examined by relevant authorities, namely, a representative of your government.

Attachments:
none

Knight Commander
Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Forlorn Hope Command, CC: Liberty Government - Liberty Police Inc. - 04-18-2020

Good Day,

Forlorn Hope has One Week to pay the fine to the LPI-Bank or we will take further action against your Organization. The relevant Government Officials have been notified. Good day.

Evidence:

Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: To: Forlorn Hope Command, CC: Liberty Government - Nick Stenn - 04-19-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

• »»» Subject: Payment in full.

Chief Holiday

Consider your fine paid in full. Thank you.

Knight Commander
Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION