Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Velvet| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Velvet| (/showthread.php?tid=178845)

To: The Velvet| - xenomorph - 04-23-2020

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png]

⧫ Battleship Thebes
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 04/23/827
⧫ FROM: Commander "Ba'alat Gebal"
⧫ TO: The Velvet

Nomad Warfare

To attention of the Velvet.

Salutations honorable Velvet. I'm a special operative, precisely, an inquisitor of the Order Overwatch, under codename "Ba'alat Gebal." Reason, or cause behind the establishment of this communication channel is rather simple to acknowledge. As you may have seen by present, the Nomads have drastically raised their influence among the Omicrons, including our valuable holy system of the Omicron Mu we unequivocally desire to safeguard, with bloodshed or peace. I've seen your military actions against these ruthless monsters realising you're exceedingly capable to defend. However, my analysis have shown their presence has been raised in our controlled systems drastically for the past few days. Reason might be establishment of our new installation. They're persistently aiming to deliberately damage it, raising our worries. I'm certain you know what these monsters can be capable of. Thereby, I'd like to request a military assistance in the sector of Omicron Mu for the time being. In return, you shall receive docking access to our installation, alongside with share of potentially newer technology we might acquire, as long as it doesn't get hit to disrupt our projects.

To my knowledge, you're a busy military force having its own worries, like we have. Any time spared to eliminate these creatures and hit them back even more, we indeed respect and value. We must act swiftly against any Nomad threats. I anticipate your forces to fight alongside with our agents, and prove ourselves vigorous. Details about the installation shall be given via highly encrypted channels.

Commander "Ba'alat Gebal"
Black Fleet, The Order Overwatch

RE: To: The Velvet| - Dark_Knight - 04-23-2020

[Image: YrfG5xH.jpg]
[Image: 4Bc8Fyk.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Max Cosmatopolis, Velvet Command.
Date: 23rd of April, 827 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Nomad Warfare

Max speaks in a friendly manner.

"Ba'alat Gebal

We are allies, to refuse this request is to let down our allies so we shall help. All we ask in return is the continued respect between us. I shall send as many ships as I can just alert our forces to Nomad presence next time they turn up.

Max out"

Max turns off the comm link.

Max Cosmatopolis- Velvet Command
== End Transmission==

RE: To: The Velvet| - xenomorph - 05-09-2020

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png]

⧫ Encrypted
⧫ Encrypted
⧫ 05/09/827
⧫ FROM: Commander "Ba'alat Gebal"
⧫ TO: The Velvet

Nomad Warfare

To attention of the Velvet.

I'd like to inform your organisation we've successfuly kept the installation in one piece from the Nomad threat, thereby their influence has been lowered. We successfuly recovered from the deliberate attacks. The Order certainly appreciates the support you've given us, and will take it into count. We'll resist until we can. In regards to the mere given "accords", if I may say, we indeed will resume to respect your ambitions as we've always done.

We increased our patrols in particular areas we think may be under dangerous threat from the Nomads, when compared to rest of the regions. I believe you're ready to inform our forces in case of any unpredicted Nomad attacks upon your people, stations and et cetera. Until next time, Velvet.

Commander "Ba'alat Gebal"
Black Fleet, The Order Overwatch