Discovery Gaming Community
Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=178952)

Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Gruppu Parlamentariu Marsiglia - 04-26-2020

Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia

Feedback Page

RE: Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Venkman - 04-26-2020

That logo made me an alcoholic. Good luck either way.

RE: Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Gruppu Parlamentariu Marsiglia - 04-26-2020

(04-26-2020, 06:52 PM)Venkman Wrote: That logo made me an alcoholic. Good luck either way.
I know, I plan to find one. I'm ashamed I spent like 10min for this

RE: Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Karst - 04-26-2020

Neat. I like the Corse a lot in principle, and it's a good writeup of how I think they they might want to be acting.
A little bit short maybe, but that's okay, not every faction needs to be pages long.

Good luck!

RE: Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Spectre - 04-26-2020

Very interested in seeing where this goes. Corse fill a very cool niche, and it's great to see people trying to take that on.

I also figured I'd go on an try and design some images for your info page, specifically the logos, since you're looking for some. Use them or don't, but they're free to use.
Two banners and an account avatar.
Good luck, gents.

[Image: GPMAvatar.png]

Banners
[Image: GPMLogoRose.png]

[Image: GPMLogoSword.png]

RE: Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Gruppu Parlamentariu Marsiglia - 04-26-2020

(04-26-2020, 07:04 PM)Karst Wrote: Neat. I like the Corse a lot in principle, and it's a good writeup of how I think they they might want to be acting.
A little bit short maybe, but that's okay, not every faction needs to be pages long.

Good luck!

Will add more details later, page will evolve with rp! Thanks!

(04-26-2020, 08:12 PM)Spectre Wrote: Very interested in seeing where this goes. Corse fill a very cool niche, and it's great to see people trying to take that on.

I also figured I'd go on an try and design some images for your info page, specifically the logos, since you're looking for some. Use them or don't, but they're free to use.
Two banners and an account avatar.
Good luck, gents.

Thanks a lot they are very nice, using them already. See you in space !

RE: Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Hemlocke - 04-26-2020

ew more gallic factions, I mean yay a gallic unlawful faction!

Memes aside I like your write up, and specifically the way you showed what technology you would be using and or what is available to you. Good luck!

RE: Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Feedback page - Gruppu Parlamentariu Marsiglia - 05-02-2020

(04-26-2020, 10:42 PM)Hemlocke Wrote: ew more gallic factions, I mean yay a gallic unlawful faction!

Memes aside I like your write up, and specifically the way you showed what technology you would be using and or what is available to you. Good luck!

Thanks ! True that many of Gallic factions are coming in these days