Discovery Gaming Community
Target ID: [MFE] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Target ID: [MFE] (/showthread.php?tid=178964)

Target ID: [MFE] - Kalhmera - 04-27-2020

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
To: Representative
Subj: What do you do?

Good day,

I am contacting you because I came across one of your vessels in Liberty. I am Chief of Police Jean Holiday of the Liberty Police Inc. Simply put I want to know what you do and how you operate. Jill I believe is the woman I came across after taking down an Outcast Gunship harassing an OS&C ship heading to California. So what is it you do?

Attachments:

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: Target ID: [MFE] - Doc Holliday - 04-27-2020

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Chief Jean Holiday

Greetings, Chief Holiday,

Catchy last name even if we spell it one letter differently. I am Dr. John Holliday, creator and founder of Med Force Enterprises. Dr. Jill Xi does indeed work for me, serving as administrator of one of my Med Force bases in Omicron Theta and working with my pharmaceutical division. If she took down a ship, I know nothing about it.

Simply put, Med Force Enterprises is something I created years ago to provide medical help for all at no cost. I fund it through my trade routes and donations. I have given help to people in house space and the edge worlds as we do not judge anyone for who they are, who they work for or which side of the law they walk. We treat all with equality and dignity so that odd Rogue or Xeno you find in one of our holds was rescued and treated or is being treated. As a matter of fact, I was informed that one of my pilots was forced to turn over a Xeno in his hold during a ship transfer.
We also do research work on medicines, diseases and work on finding cures. Yes, much of our work is kept under lock and key. After all, we would not want the wrong people getting some of it.
If you wish to speak more with me, I can meet you in person. Making time for such occasions is something I do not mind doing.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity. Let me know how else I can help.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

RE: Target ID: [MFE] - Kalhmera - 04-27-2020

To: Dr. Holliday

Good day,

I have to say I am a little shocked at the last name. Space is vast so I guess anything is possible. So you basically go about fixing people up regardless of their affiliation. I can say that is noble of you but It can get you in some hot water depending on the house your in and the type of criminal you are treating. However everyone regardless of their status deserves to be treated so I can really respect that.

As for having a meeting I was merely taking a look into your organization as I had never heard of it before. If you do want to have a sit down with me im sure that can be arrange at Manhattan. Maybe we can discuss sharing your medical knowledge with Liberty. I am sure you would be adequately paid for your findings.

Attachments:

Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: Target ID: [MFE] - Doc Holliday - 04-27-2020

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Chief Jean Holiday

Chief Holiday,

Yes, there is friction at times with my patients. If I had a credit for every time I was accused of harboring or favoring the enemy, I could buy the galaxy. I guess people not of the medical profession will never understand the Hippocratic Oath, an oath I take seriously. It does not discriminate and I treat patients in order of injury severity, not importance of position.

I think a meeting between us would have some value as myself and Dr. Xi have discussed a presence in Liberty.
He looks left then right

I have done work for the Liberty government before but that is in a classified file. Name a place and time and we can discuss medicine, business and whatever you may have in mind. Also, I did have a chat with Dr. Xi about the altercation with the Outcast. She could not have shot him in an unarmed medical transport unless countermeasures are harmful to a ship's hull. I look forward to your reply.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

RE: Target ID: [MFE] - Kalhmera - 04-29-2020

To: Dr. Holliday

Good day,

I think there was a misunderstanding or I didnt describe the incident well. I should have said that I disposed of the Outcast Ship. Moving forward, Perhaps we can discuss at my office at One Police Plaza? Please let me know once you have arrived.

Attachments:

Liberty Police, Inc.