Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to the Farmers Alliance [AFA] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to the Farmers Alliance [AFA] (/showthread.php?tid=17897)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Transmission to the Farmers Alliance [AFA] - obnoxious1 - 03-16-2009

*Incoming Open Transmission*
Comm ID - Colonel Picaroon Diablo
Target ID - Farmers Aliiance

Begin Transmission:

I will bypass the pleasantries & get straight to the point.
One of your foolish plow boys fired upon & damaged one of my BLS transports. I have zero tolerance for sod busters wanting to play the ancient game of cops & robbers. There fore I have sent some of my {SOB} fighters to teach you hayseeds a lesson. A lesson that will cost you ships, pilots & of course credits.
Now I hear rumors you have placed bounties upon my ships & their crews? Foolish mistake essays..
If 1 more of my BLS transports is fired upon by one of your over glorified crop dusters, I will save you the trouble of plowing your fields. A Fleet task force will be at your door & will commence to pulverize your fields & anything in our path. I suggest you call off your foolish gesture to boost your egos, before I turn your planet in to compost.

Col. Diablo
Commander, {SOB} / [BLS]

Transmission Ends:

Transmission to the Farmers Alliance [AFA] - Zelot - 03-16-2009

To: Vile Drug Peddler

Your lives are forfeit, your ships, your men, your men's families. You have chosen the wrong turf to run your product threw, and you shall now understand the pain you have brought down on your heads. We are tenacious adversaries, but even better allies, and you will find we have powerful friends. We do not cower at the threat of an Outcast task force, it just gives us a reason to test out our new bombers.

Now my proposal to you. Stay out of Kusari, and we could care less what you do. If you are found in our territory, you will be destroyed. I have no patience for this filth in my home.

Ze'ev

[Image: kill2.png]

[Image: kill1.png]

Just a start.

[Image: kill3.png]

And another for you.

[Image: kill4.png]

Oh, how long will it take you to learn?

Transmission to the Farmers Alliance [AFA] - fpsdoug - 03-16-2009

The fight is now over. I confirm these kills. I am Hazabachi Tokido, and after a long leave of absence to defend my family from Blood Dragons I came back once more to the Alliance. I joined late to the battle and assisted two others in the fight. We lost the bomber but fought till there was only 1 hostile left, who fled. Well done all those involved!

Transmission to the Farmers Alliance [AFA] - Tidomann - 03-16-2009

*Incoming Transmission*
Message to: Outcast Drug Addicts
Comm ID: Hakatoa Yamota

You have crossed a line Outcasts. Your attempts to smuggle your drugs through Kusari, and your aid to the Golden Chrysanthemums already placed you as a threat to our way of life. But to openly attack the farmer's in their very homes have brought the realization upon us that you're pitiful attacks towards the Kusari way of life should be met with the most extreme force.

Did you honostly think that your cardamine laced vessels would actually sneak past the farmer base? Perhaps you should monitor your pilots intake of the vile substance. Your obsession for the business, and your addiction to your drug has clouded your judgement. Did you think that we would sit back, while you hired your goons to attack the hard workers of Kusari? Kusari may be at war, but it's citizens remain ever vigilant in it's defense against the corruption of cardamine.

Let us hope you learn your mistake quickly, for your ignorance will lead to your life ending by our scythes, and our blades.

Hakatoa Yamota,
Fuku-Honbucho.

Transmission Ends

Transmission to the Farmers Alliance [AFA] - Unholy1 - 03-16-2009

Incoming Transmission
Comm.ID - Major Picaro Diablo [Callsign] - {SOB}Unholy1[A]
Target ID - AFA

Beginning Transmission

Just a note, For you dirty field plowing farmers. That was one battle, more of an ambush in my eyes. I have a contract currently open that allows me to kill 10 of you. But seeing you dogs want to start a war, I offer you to bring your best, because unlike your puny allies we have enough men to take everyone of you farmer boys out. I saw a couple of nice bases there in Tau 42 I think one day they might just be mine for the taking. So I suggest you start praying to whatever Gods you may have because, you certainly don't know the mess you all have just gotten yourselves into.

Major Diablo
S.O.B Major
Head of A wing

Ending transmission
Major.Diablo out.

To: Future Corpses

Blood For Blood, Fire for Fire, We Kusari shall meet your every move. You think you smugglers can take on Imperial Kusari? You shall quickly see the gross miscalculation you have made. Yes, this is just one battle, just a glimpse of the power we will bring to bear against you. Your gunboats and resupply transports, your fighters and bombers, they stood no match against the power of the AFA and her Allies. You could not beat an out-numbered, under gunned, under supplied force, outside your own base, what chance to do you stand in a fair fight.

Mark my words, I shall mount your head on my Katana as a gift to Emperor Kogen himself. He shall hang it at the Imperial compound in New Tokyo as a shining example of the power Kusari holds over you vile, drug peddling, gaijin. I shall of course make sure your death is as painful as possible. Ask you wenches in the GC to what lengths the Farmers will go when pushed. Ask them of their children.

Ze'ev

To: The SOB/BLS otherwise known as my Geishas
[Image: message1.png]
[Image: message2.png]
[Image: Message3.png]
[Image: message4.png]
[Image: screen385.jpg]
[Image: screen390.jpg]
[Image: screen393.jpg]
[Image: screen395.jpg]
[Image: screen396.jpg]
[Image: screen398.jpg]
[Image: screen399.jpg]
[Image: screen400.jpg]
[Image: screen401.jpg]
[Image: screen402.jpg]
[Image: message5.png]

Vile Pushers, this is just the beginning. We will pillage your homes, kill your families, and burn your Cardi fields. We will not stop until you have realized that it will cost you much more to try and do business in Kusari, then just to leave us be. We will not stop until you have decided that the number of deaths you feel is not worth the Kusari market. We will not stop until the security of Kusari has been guaranteed.

Ze'ev