Discovery Gaming Community
Transport spaws in Enclave space - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Transport spaws in Enclave space (/showthread.php?tid=179012)

Transport spaws in Enclave space - Binski - 04-28-2020

Xalrok Wrote:Discovery 4.92.0 Patch 4

NPC FACTIONS
- Changed: ALG made neutral to Bretonia again.
- Fixed: Removed Pachyderme 5k from Enclave spawn lists.

At the moment nothing seems to spawn in Aquintaine or Brittany larger than an Aurochs. Pretty sure either the Vache or Taureau also spawned. Any way we can get at least one of them back? I'm not really sure why it was considered needed to be fixed by removing them in the first place. The cargos they had were actually of decent value.

RE: Transport spaws in Enclave space - Decktare - 04-28-2020

One person killed transports and wrote MD about it, do you want it too? (sun)

RE: Transport spaws in Enclave space - Tau Renegades - 04-28-2020

(04-28-2020, 07:32 AM)Decktare Wrote: One person killed transports and wrote MD about it, do you want it too? (sun)

It was probably still me.

Sorry wrong account.

RE: Transport spaws in Enclave space - Binski - 04-28-2020

That post can be removed. But yeah, it would be nice to have something to do other than mining.

(04-28-2020, 07:36 AM)Tau Renegades Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 07:32 AM)Decktare Wrote: One person killed transports and wrote MD about it, do you want it too? (sun)

Sorry wrong account.

Anyway, it was stupid to kill NPCs, and then write to us how cool you are. My opinion...

(04-28-2020, 07:39 AM)Decktare Wrote:

Sorry wrong account.

Anyway, it was stupid to kill NPCs, and then write to us how cool you are. My opinion...

Don't think I ever wrote down how cool I am, its supposed to be something to do, and yeah, back in the day it was a thing to do stuff like that for RP. Go collect pilots and ransom them back to the faction they belong to, etc. To me its stupid to not have much more to do most of the time, and to not even want to let people shoot npc's for even the smallest degree of progress.

(04-28-2020, 07:42 AM)Binski Wrote:

Sorry wrong account.

Don't think I ever wrote down how cool I am, its supposed to be something to do, and yeah, back in the day it was a thing to do stuff like that for RP. Go collect pilots and ransom them back to the faction they belong to, etc. To me its stupid to not have much more to do most of the time, and to not even want to let people shoot npc's for even the smallest degree of progress.
Here
That's what about I told.

(04-28-2020, 07:50 AM)Decktare Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 07:42 AM)Binski Wrote:

Sorry wrong account.

Here
That's what about I told.

Yeah thats my alt bro. I do stuff like that when there's not much else to do. Its only meant as a small dig in that situation, since ways of fighting each other are pretty limited. On the other hand, you can actually make ok credits from going after NPC cargo too, and its more exciting than mining, especially for pirates. I haven't been out since that patch though so I never noticed until today.

RE: Transport spaws in Enclave space - Groshyr - 04-28-2020

#SaveEnclave #StopKillingNPC #SaveNPCs #NPCareNotFood