Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Imperial Goverment/Millitary || From: OS&C - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Imperial Goverment/Millitary || From: OS&C (/showthread.php?tid=179237)

To: Rheinland Imperial Goverment/Millitary || From: OS&C - Lord Helmchen - 05-03-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To:Rheinland Imperial Goverment/Millitary
Subject: Civillian Carrier

Greetings Rheinland Officials

My name is Caitlyn Cross I am Subdirector of OS&C and Head of the Triton Expeditions Doughter Company. today I wanted to ask you for the Permission to Operate a Bustard Civilian Carrier in Rheinland.
the Situation at Baden Baden and in the Neighboring Cologne System has let me think of this Matter. also, the Increasing Hostility of some Federalist Forces plus the Increased Activity of the Hessians had made me Consider this Necessary. of Course we are Respecting the Laws of our Partner Houses, but just Today one of our Spa Sec Patroles Reported of Increased Red Hessian Activity near Baden Baden and the Westnebel. this Poses an Imminent Threat to the Field Hospitals on Baden, currently, we have only some Gunboats and Fighters Stationed at Baden Baden to Defend it. and if the Hessians Should decide to Attack we are no match for them right now. the Carrier Called OS&C|TE-Cloud-9 is under Comand of my Former Weapons Officer Samuel Fuentes. currently, Cloud 9 is on a Testing Run, but we Could Deploy her in 24 Hours after your Permission. I will include the Armament and Reputation of the OS&C|TE-Cloud-9 in the Attachment. also, I want to Mention that the Bustard was Interlay Modified so, in this Part, it matches more a Liner than a Warship. we may use it in the Evacuation of Foreigners out of Rheinland as well. we will also assist any civilians that may need our Help while we are in Rheinland if Necessary.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Imperial Goverment/Millitary || From: OS&C - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 05-06-2020

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

The Imperial Government has decided to allow your request to deploy your civilian carrier, it should be expressly noted that any misconduct that may be reported to us will result in immediate suspension of permission.

Kind Regards

Johann G.B. Strauss
Secretary to the cabinet.

RE: To: Rheinland Imperial Goverment/Millitary || From: OS&C - Lord Helmchen - 05-06-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To:Secretary Johann G.B. Strauss
Subject: Civillian Carrier

Greetings Secretary Strauss

I thank you for your Permission. OS&C will only Protect our Passengers and Guests, and Honor all Laws of Rheinland. I will inform Capitan Fuentes that he now can Enter Rheinland without Causing Legal Troubles. I hope the Chaos of War will soon Stabilize so that these Extreme Measures are no longer necessary. until then are the Hospitals of Baden Baden open to all who Need Medical Help.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]