Discovery Gaming Community
[Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC (/showthread.php?tid=179281)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 05-04-2020

[Image: Screen47.jpg]
"Delayed Delivery"

[RM] + KPR| & Indies vs. [ALG]- + DWR| & Indies

Date: Sunday 5/3/2020, 17:00 PM UTC

Event Description:
"An ALG convoy departs from the Sigmas towards Rheinland, carrying fuel for the belaguered Federalist and Bundschuh forces in northeastern Rheinland. Everything goes smoothly until the convoy arrives in Sigma-15, when an emergency signal from the local Bundschuh warns them: An Imperial patrol has been spotted in the system. However, it is just a medium-sized force, and ALG's Epsilon squadron as well as DWR forces in the area believe they can overcome the enemy, and ensure the arrival of the fuel shipment.
Meanwhile on the other side, the Imperial strike force has spotted Bundschuh scouting vessels. Sensing they may be awaiting contact out of the Crow, the fleet heads north to prepare for potential enemies of the young Empire that would be arriving from that direction."

(//Considering the recent patch, we have decided to try go ahead and make an event to get things heated up in Rheinland a bit. Despite the new patch, ALG openly assisting the Federalists, it seems that the ID has not been updated accordingly for ALG to be able to engage imperials at will. With that said, we request a Game Master to either be present, or to give us clearance to shoot each other to bits without worrying about the ID lines. For the record, ALG has already been caught aiding the Federalist cause. All sorts, caught doing it, killed for it and whatnot, and thus will be listed of course as enemies of Rheinland Empire. This might also be a good start for the proper development of open hostilities between ALG and the Rheinland Empire.
This event was created by Tiger)

Participants & Registration List:
// This is a registration only event, for tagged ships of Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Imperial Polizei, ALG, DWR/Bundschuh and all respective indies only. All HCs reserve the right to veto participation or adjust balance to ensure the maximum enjoyment for all participants. Slots are as follows, please post below for registration - I ask that you ensure that the name you post here is the one that you log with, to prevent any misunderstandings. Registrations without ship-name will not be accepted. Slots will be trimmed as needed. We do reserve the right to request people to leave the area if not registered.

*Note: Priority given to primary factions.

[Image: Sigam.png]

Kaiserliche Rheinwehr + Rheinlands Kaiserliche Polizei and indies:

1x Battlecruiser:
1) [KRM]KKS-Gummersbach - @"Tiger"

2x Gunboat:
1) KPR|KKS-Ilmenau - @Decktare
2) KKS-Luebeck - @Dhomie42

4x Fighters:
1) KPR|KP-Wach-L.Bormann - @devito
2) Herr.Eisenheim - @VinitS
3) Anton-4 - @Kiith
4) [KRM]Fl.Sonja.Treja - @sajuuk111

2x Bombers:
1) [KRM]Fl.William.Vale - @SauronHimself
2) Rubezahl - @Save My Soul

[ALG] + DWR| and indies:

1x Battlecruiser:
1) [ALG]-Erdbeben - @Karst

2x Gunboats:
1) [ALG]-Schneesturm - @Biggles
2) DWR| Shared Gunboat - @Couden

4x Fighters:
1) Angry.Liberal - @Wesker
2) [ALG]-Epsilon-2 - @Eisbrecher
3) [ALG]-Epsilon-4 - @Zynth
4) DWR|Nahum.Selinger / DWR|Gunslinger - @Skyelius

2x Bombers:
1) Freiheitsklinge - @MasterL410
2)

We don't expect too many people to come, but, I will add a reserve list just for the sake of organization.
Reserve List:

Valentina.Lohrenz - @xenomorph (Fighter/Bundie)
Herr.Einsenheim.I - @VinitS (BC/RM)
Kaiser.Wilhelm.Is.Dead - @Lucas (Fighter/Bundie)
DWR|Dornier-03 - @Corpus13 (Bomber/Bundie)

Event plan:
ALG and Bundschuh will gather at the Sigma-21 Jump Hole in Sigma-15.
Rheinwehr and Imperial Polizei forces will gather at Hammersee.
The two sides will pew at approximately 5C, towards the top right square, Sigma-15.

Outcomes:
Depending on how this thing finishes, there may or there may not be a part two.

RULES:
All server rules are in effect.
1. Standard PvP rules apply.
If you're killed, you're out. No returning to the battle again. If you plan to return again after dying, please have a camera ship docked somewhere near.
2. No running away from the active battlezone.
Once you leave the fight you're forbidden from rejoining. That includes resupplying. This is a fun pew not a marathon.
3. All loadouts allowed.
Self explanatory.
4. Register to participate.
Non registered ships will be asked to leave. Registering helps us keep the fight fair and fun for everyone.
5. Camera ships allowed of course.

OORP notes:
Both time and date can be adapted so we can allow more comfort for the ones who would like to participate.
Whatever I forgot let me know.

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Karst - 05-04-2020

Of course I will be on the one and only battlecruiser for the Democratic side.

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Kiith - 05-04-2020

Is there a specific reason why this event seems to exclude proper Federalist ships as participants? Because that seems like a bit of a missed opportunity to me.

Either way, looks like this could be some good fun.

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Dark.Star - 05-04-2020

Yes, there is. Because we want to stiffen up RP for those said factions, and the conflict in between the two sides.

Also sign me up with an oder. I have so many I need to decide on the name. Ill post again with my name

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Karst - 05-04-2020

The idea was to give factions that generally struggle more with activity (ALG and Bundschuh) something to do, and since it isn't a very big event to begin with there isn't really space to add a third party on the Democratic side.

Maybe if there's a high demand for this sort of Rheinland combat event, we can have another that's differently structured and has Federals.

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Kiith - 05-04-2020

That's fair and understandable. Carry on, chaps.

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Jeuge - 05-04-2020

No fédéral wtf is this

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Wesker - 05-04-2020

Indie bundschuh fighter

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Lucas - 05-04-2020

Kaiser.Wilhelm.Is.Dead - bundschuh fighter

RE: [Event] "Delayed Delivery" - Sunday, 10th of May, 17PM UTC - Dark.Star - 05-04-2020

Friendly reminder, you need to post ship names as well. I mean, keep without name until the last day of the event, but in the last day of the event its mandatory that we know all ship names

And I have decided I will take the [RM]RWK-Panther