Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE) (/showthread.php?tid=179309)

To: DSE) - Exodus-Freight - 05-04-2020

Greetings To Whom This May Concern.

I would like to Initiate a contract between DSE) and Trader Hub Port 34 in Colorado System.

I am currently looking to get the repairs done fairly quickly and would like to enquire about costs to employ DSE) to help supply the materials needed to continue work on the station as a daily basis.

Below you can find the current prices I am prepared to pay for delivery of stock.

Hull Segments - $2,000 - 10,000 UnitsRobotic Hardware - $1,200 - 10,000 UnitsReinforced Alloy - $1,000 - 10,000 Units

I would like to make this contract a Rolling Contract untill the station is fully constructed.

I will be happy to pay an upfront bonus of $200,000,000 Credits in good faith for completion of the contract.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

RE: To: DSE) - Harus - 05-05-2020

[Image: e7Jgktm.jpg]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: T2188Md.jpg]
Sender: Harus Burke
To: Trade Hub Port 34
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings,

I'd like to introduce myself first so that formalities can be over with. I am Harus Burke, Director of Rheinland for Deep Space Engineering. We've been in talks in space about this project, so I volunteered to take over the communication for this contract.

So from what I am gathering here, you would like us to ship a total of 10,000 units of Hull Segments, 10,000 units of Robotic hardware, and 10,000 units of Reinforced Hardware? This seems like a simple contract that we can definitely help you out with.

We can get started on this right away to get the goods flowing. I myself will be on this as I promised.

As for now, you can forward the payment to DSE)Constitution. If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to reach out again. We will keep in contact in this communication with what has been dropped off on Port 34.

Regards,
[Image: jRmjDb1.png]
Harus Burke
DSE Rheinland Director

RE: To: DSE) - Exodus-Freight - 05-05-2020

Hello Harus Burke.

Thank you for the speedy reply to my inquiry.

Below you will find the upfront payment proof towards DSE)Constitution.

[Image: lrLooma.gif]

I hope this upfront payment is a sufficient amount and enough for you to work with.

Regards,

RE: To: DSE) - Harus - 05-05-2020

[Image: e7Jgktm.jpg]
[Image: T2188Md.jpg]
Sender: Harus Burke
To: Trade Hub Port 34

Greetings,

I just wanted to inform you that I have hauled the required goods to your base in Colorado.
  • Hull Segments - 10,000 units
  • Robotic Hardware - 10,000 units
  • Reinforced Alloy - 10,000 units

I hope this helps with the advancement of your base!

Regards,
[Image: jRmjDb1.png]
Harus Burke
DSE Rheinland Director

RE: To: DSE) - Exodus-Freight - 05-05-2020

Thank you for the update Harus,

I have spoken to my Engineering team on the station and they have also confirmed the deliveries made by yourself.

I would like to thank you for your assistance so far, and look forward to continued delivery's.

If you so desire to deliver extra resources on-top of the agreed contract details, Please be sure to let me know or the station engineer's of this intention/quantity so it's not unexpected.

If you do choose to do this, please let me know of costs you have incurred as a result and I will personally Re-reimburse you the costs of that.

Regards,