Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mehmed Selim || Encrypted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mehmed Selim || Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=179429)

To: Mehmed Selim || Encrypted - Havok - 05-07-2020

[Image: ycOcxD0.png]

Recipient: Mehmed Selim
Subject: Current Affairs

Selim,

I recently returned from my deep reconnaissance mission that you sent me on to find things have massively changed in my absence. Radio Silence didn't do me well it seems. What happened? Where did you go?

I find this new change troubling, you know I always considered you a close ally and friend to myself and the cause.

Let me know what's going on.

Chen

[Image: dfPszYq.png]

RE: To: Mehmed Selim || Encrypted - conmann35 - 05-07-2020

[Image: H7EROB0.png]

Identification:

Mehmed Selim.

Recipient:

Junjie Chen

Secure base, Planet Exeter (former Gran Canaria).

Priority:

High

Encryption:

HIGH

General Chen.

The situation is quite troublesome indeed. We'll have to exchange some words in person or low orbit about this. You remember the treaty I signed with Bretonia, right? In summary, it's had quite the lasting chain of impacts, and it turns out, the popular opinion of it was a lot lower than I could have ever hoped it to be. The whole summary is a bit like this:
Code:
1. Treaty with Bretonia.
2. Keller strongarms me into supporting his diktat of hegemony over the People's Republic.
3. Keller ended up not having the spine for absolute governance and went under the radar after purging the Commissariat and HWE especially. (He later rejoined me and Bretonia.)
4. Popular opinion turns against the treaty around this time, resumption of hostility with Bretonia by the Coalition is inevitable.
5. Commissariat stragglers unite under Ivan Petrov and begin exerting influence.
6. I didn't exactly want to become a puppet Premier twice in a row, so I snuck out what assets I could and sought asylum in Bretonia.
7. Bretonia, of course, annexes Gran Canaria by this point. The Gallic war is over and all pretense for the Sydney Accords is lost.
8. Petrov establishes a new, illegitimate hardline regime on Volgograd. Bretonia installs me in charge of the Coalition's designated lands on Gran Canaria/Exeter. Unsurprisingly, blows end up being traded hard and fast.

Very long story short, of course. As it turns out, the Bretonians have better morals than some of our own compatriots. I'm committed, with their help, to hopefully and eventually clean the tyrants that have hijacked New Moscow. Even if it means a compromise on Communist ideals -- there are better ways than simply shooting people to spread an ideology. I can't stop you from reporting in with Coalition Command necessarily, but I can offer you a better alternative.

RE: To: Mehmed Selim || Encrypted - Havok - 05-07-2020

Selim,

That sounds most troublesome indeed. Keller always was a man of big words, but for him to show no spine is worrying to me. None the less that leaves current affairs questionable to me. The Tyrant traitors that now sit in the Iron Domes must be dealt with sooner or later for there is only one true premier to my cause. As such you know where my loyalties lie. Where is Keller now? Is he with you? Not that it matters to current affairs but it would be good to know what he does and if he is a problem to my movements.

The Radek still is under my command and I am not yet in the clutches of Volgograd.

Where shall we meet to exchange words, Premier?

Chen

RE: To: Mehmed Selim || Encrypted - conmann35 - 05-07-2020

[Image: H7EROB0.png]

Identification:

Mehmed Selim.

Recipient:

Junjie Chen

Secure base, Planet Exeter (former Gran Canaria).

Priority:

High

Encryption:

HIGH

General Chen.

Keller is, as I understand it, out of the way. Last I heard, he gained Bretonian citizenship and has likely ended up in service to the Armed Forces. His stint with my local outfit was a part of his trials to gain aforementioned naturalization. A shame I couldn't play such a trick honestly, since I am still regarded as a foreign head of state.

Anyway, it's good to hear you still have faith in me. Since you still have a Coalition flag beacon, it's going to be a bit hard to talk with you within range of Bretonian defense grids. At the same time, I need to not be too far from the front I am actively a part of. Maybe Newcastle, Baffin, Coronado, Manchester, thereabouts. Close to Bretonia and sufficiently far from hostiles, while also not being in the main routes.

RE: To: Mehmed Selim || Encrypted - Havok - 05-07-2020

Selim,

I should be able to make it to Manchester relatively unharmed and under the radar of other forces. I will make my way there and we shall speak soon.

I will keep Radio contact to a minimum until I am there.

Chen