Discovery Gaming Community
Artron Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Artron Station (/showthread.php?tid=179518)

Pages: 1 2

Artron Station - Alex.Powell - 05-10-2020

Artron station is a shelter for a small circle of people. It was initially registered as a freelancer's private base, but later the base became often rented by a zoner group of travelers, who found it as a comfortable facility for small repairs, hand-made constructions, equipment, and materials storage, with exchanges between themselves.

Remaining being guests to the station, zoners keep all their valuable belongings on parked ships, ready to find new home and shelter if the current one becomes lost or their interests will find a better place to reside.

Communication logs:
Registration
Payment

RE: Artron Station - Alex.Powell - 10-22-2020

Artron station has gone under reconstruction and now is able to host more crew and accept more and bigger ships to its docking ports.

Also we are now opening market and storage modules on the station for everyone who docks and are now able to buy Cobalt ores, Uncut diamonds at very competitive prices as well as sell them if demand for them is open.

There are occasional equipement being dropped off from random travelers who got upgraded on the station and their second hand equipement, after repairing and inspecting, is being sold on bases equipement vendor.

We thank you for your continuing support of our base and hope to add more services in near future.

Sincerily,
Crew and administration of Artron Station

RE: Artron Station - firesilver - 10-22-2020

// RECIPIENT: Arton Station
// SENDER: BMF|Firesilver
// TEXT SENT:

Owners of Arton Station, we have completed nearby mining operations in the Omega-2 system and returned with many hauls of uncut diamonds, ready for shipping to wherever needed. We are docking our transports and miners here for the time being in order to continue mining operations here to support the base in near future.

Thank you for running this installation and here's to hoping for more future collaboration between our companies.

// End

RE: Artron Station - OldMiner - 08-25-2021

To: The CEO/MD Artron Station

Sir

Allow me to introduce myself: My name is not that important but my friends and employees call me Old Joe. My life and expertise has been built around mining throughout Sirius which allowed me to learn many trade routes, Systems and those groups that dwell in those Systems. You are no doubt aware that miners need haulers and over time I built up a large fleet of transports and freighters and I call my company The G4 Group.

There are rumours in various bars and stations that you are looking for haulage groups that can navigate Sirius to bring you many commodities that you require for expansion. If true then I offer our services for your consideration.

You may have heard of us as we frequent your location often and if our reputation suites your needs then please call upon us to assist in your future plans.

Sincerely

Old Joe

Repeated on the Comms channel

RE: Artron Station - Alex.Powell - 08-26-2021

To: The G4 Group

Dear Old Joe

Sorry but I can keep calling you Old Joe so I will just use Joe if you are happy with that. If we are going to work together then I feel that is more friendly.

I have seen your ships in many system in Sirius and I am well aware of your honesty and reputation for getting the job done.
Therefore I take great pleasure in accepting your offer of assistance in the expansion of our facility. There is much work to do and the working hours will be long and in some cases arduous.

Please call in at our bar the next time you dock at Artron where we can cement the relationship over a drink or two.

Very best regards

Alex Powell

Medical Cover Artron Station - Guild Of St Patrick - 08-26-2021

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ...... Nichola White
Location ....... St Agatha Hospital
To ................. Artron Station CEO
Copy ………. MFE Op Rooms
General B Rnd
General and Research
MFE Academy

Subject ......... MFE Ship Saint Agatha Hospital Medical Assistance Arton Station

Dear Mr Powell

While sharing some gossip in the Bar on FP1 it was brought to my attention that you are soon to employ a large labour force to expand your facilities. The purpose of this communication is two fold.

The first is to offer our medical cover while your expansion project is ongoing providing full and extensive health and welfare to all your staff, your contractors and the Station families residing there.

For this there is no charge.

The second is as follows. Noting the activities Omega 48 we feel it would be wise to have stationed close by our Hospital Ship in order to treat any casualties that may occur in those Omega 48 activities. Therefore we seek your authority to dock out Hospital Ship at your Station for this purpose.

We trust that we can tie a close bond between your Station and ourselves.

Our very best regards

Nichola White,
Advanced Emergency Nurse Practitioner, St Agatha Hospital

[Image: m6QLeVK.jpg]

Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

Medical Cover Artron Station - Alex.Powell - 08-26-2021

Dear Ms White

Well we are flattered in that you would wish to use our Station as a temporary base for possible casualty evacuation should the need arise. Please feel free to treat the base as you wish and should you need space for medical work please ask, however I hear that you have all the space you need on your Hospital Ship.

We are grateful that you would wish to extend your presence by caring for the stations medical need during our expansion.

Please discuss any matter that may concern you or any demands for supplies from our Station Manager.

All Station Medical matters should be discussed with our Station Medical Staff. They look forward to your arrival.

Our very best wished

Alex Powell

Artron Ore Storage - Bellepheron - 08-26-2021

To: Mr A Powell

Sir

I notice the increased activity in your facilities and must confess that I have often docked on your station for respite. I have read your info page which forces me to ask some queries.

1. Is it permissible for miners or haulers to store their Ores on your Station?
2. Is there a system where those who deposit may also withdraw their Ore safe in the knowledge that it may be free from theft?
3. What is the purpose of the Station for the space farers like me who mine multiple Ores and transport them to best selling points.

We await your reply.

Bell

RE: Artron Ore Storage - Alex.Powell - 08-27-2021

To: The Wandering Miners
Copy: To All legal miners

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen

Thank you for your query which indeed raises important questions, Therefore:

1. Artron is for the benefit of all honest and legal miners and haulers.
2. Miners may deposit their Ore on Artron for temporary storage before hauling it away.
3. All vessels flying a legal flag may dock for respite but transports wishing to buy Ores should seek the Station Manager before doing so. (This is to prevent pilfering by none entitled traders.
4. The Station will hold sales available to all when stocks are high to prevent base clutter.
5. Miners and Traders wishing to hold collective mining operations may do so however we advise contacting the Station Manager in order that prices can be fixed for their benefit.
6. Any group wishing to base vessels are Artron may do so without permission but we ask that they inform Station Management so we know who our guests are.

Any questions please ask. We wish only to help and serve.

Alex Powell
CEO
Artron

RE: Artron Station - Faulkner-FDM - 12-09-2021

To: Station Manager Artron Station, Mr. Alex Powell

Dear Mr. Powell,

Permit me to introduce myself. My name is Bethlehem Faulkner, CEO of Faulkner Deep Space Mining, a minor IMG affiliated mining company. We focus primarily on mining niobium in the Tau- and cobalt in the Omega systems. Due to the shift of activities in cobalt mining, we find ourselves currently lacking a guaranteed forward base for temporarily storing our cobalt ore from the Omega-48 system, before we haul it to Kusari space. I was hoping that Artron station could serve as transfer station between our primary cobalt mining vessel and our primary transport vessel.

The ship ID's:
  • Mining: Faulkner|FDM-Co
  • Transport: Faulkner|FDM-Saraswati

I look forward to your feedback and conditions.

Yours truly,

Bethlehem Faulkner
CEO Faulkner Deep Space Mining
Captain FDM-Saraswati