Discovery Gaming Community
To Liberty Gov | From Department of Contraband Investigation - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Liberty Gov | From Department of Contraband Investigation (/showthread.php?tid=179521)

To Liberty Gov | From Department of Contraband Investigation - 46th Cmdr Howard Jenkins - 05-10-2020

DEPARTMENT OF CONTRABAND INVESTIGATION
[Image: 6J8Gu9w.png]

RECIPIENT : Liberty Government
To whom it may concern

Department of Contraband Investigation
SUBJECT : Introduction of our Organisation

PRIORITY PROTOCOL : Stable

Greetings Liberty Government,

May i introduce myself, I am Station Chief Max Brannigan of the Department of Contaband Investigation unit and we are establishing this unit to monitor how much Contraband is actually entering Liberty space.
All operatives that we employ are all previously employed in the security or policing industry and are of a high level in training. These operatives will patrol liberty constantly and will assess which systems to patrol and how to do it.
We will set up spot check areas which will not hamper military traffic in any way or form and will be suspect to scanning, seizure, and fines.
Fines will be handled in a way where the first fine will be small and if we happen to stop the same individual again we will increase the fine steadily and maybe also apply other measures to deter these individuals in the future and possibly add arrest and imprisonment to the punishments capable of being applied.

Our operatives are all under an LPI identification and their vessels are LPI IFF, the vessels we fly are in current guidelines to normal LPI protocol and mostly our Higher command staff are aboard obviously larger vessels for their protection from attacks.

We will work on the basis of teams of two operatives per unit and will increase to more if needed and will be in constant contact with our operations centre at all times.
Our operatives will be constantly on the move the whole time and are very professional and highly trained at what they do. Up to now I myself have had the pleasure of flying through Liberty on numerous occasions whether it be aboard a Cruise Liner or a small shuttle.

Monthly we will post a Database report of all activity that we have undergone, which means every transport or small vessel that we scan, confiscate cargo, and fine will be on this report which will be accessible to all Liberty Law enforcement once they add thier protocol ID into the system.

We also wish to establish a modular installation within the confines of New York which will be used to secure any Contraband which needs processing before being handed over to the relevant authorities to be handled whichever way they see fit. We would like to have a little idea where we can place this installation, so I propose that we will give you a few locations that we might be able to secure for the modular station and obviously seek your'e approval on this matter as soon as we can establish relevant sites to be looked at.

I hope we can work well within the confines of Liberty and deliver a very professional service and also help the other Law organisations within Liberty to keep it safe and free from the individuals who constantly flaunt the Laws.

All Law Enforcement agencies will have docking rights permitted to dock at our station once we have it granted for building.

SIGNED
Max Brannigan

: : : ==TRANSMISSION TERMINATED== : : :