Discovery Gaming Community
IFF file of Buenos Aires, notes - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: IFF file of Buenos Aires, notes (/showthread.php?tid=179618)

IFF file of Buenos Aires, notes - Loyola - 05-13-2020

IFF file coding, instructions and notes
Planet Malta
[Image: j0rrej6.png?1]

Allies
Outcast entities
[Image: uX07l35.png]

Rivals
So-called "IRMM"
[Image: QdPBRLX.png]

Notes by E. Loyola, instruction for the crew: Everyone at Malta is more or less alright by now. Not perfect by any means, but aside from braindead Shadowwalker with his IRMM, things are tolerable. Still do not provoke fire conflicts with anyone, even IRMM. That's my personal ship so I don't want incidents happening, especially those that can start yet another awful and pointless civil war. You get the idea, normal, working relationships.

It comes naturally as defending Malta is one of our primary objectives no matter the circumstances. I guess I am just breaking down the basics here, but I want to write anything down so I don't hear any excuses for an "uh, we didn't know what to do" kind.

I would be done with this planet if I could, but I can't, same as all of you. So please, when it comes to relations on Malta I want you to feel full responsibility for what you are doing.

Planet Nauru
[Image: mqAqvpL.png?1]

Paramilitary
The Core
[Image: wkC7e8R.png]

Corporations
AP Manufacturing

Notes by E. Loyola, instruction for the crew: Still an important ground for me and I am glad that my relationships with the Core and APM are great. Working as the Guildmaster for the was by far not the worst experience I've had and I still have rather warms feelings towards those people. Stay friendly with them, stay productive. After all, I need somewhere to go if things on Malta will go bad again.

Kingdom of Bretonia
[Image: jiyohxr.png?1]

Friendly parties
Mollys

Local terrorists
Gaians

Corporations
Borderworld Exports, Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing, Planetform Inc., Gateway Shipping
[Image: qhicvlo.png]

Bretonian Law Enforcement
Bretonian Armed Forces, Bretonia Police Authority, Bretonian Intelligence Service
[Image: zxLzgRG.png]

Notes by E. Loyola, instruction for the crew: Now with Bretonia it's a little bit more complicated. I don't like this House as the whole, but there's no need to be aggressive with local folks that are making the problems to local law enforcement, such as Gaians or Molly folk. Naturally, shoot them if they do anything dumb, but other than that try to cooperate.

Objectively there is not a lot of places to stay in Bretonia, so making even more enemies is probably not the best idea. You fly this ship, and if it's being captured or destroyed, you are all fucked. So don't screw it up.

Oh yes, and don't shoot Elizabeth Hall if you have a chance, she may be a business partner still.

Gallia
[Image: Zv28uWw.png?1]

Local criminals
Gallic Brigands
[Image: 2zIDAhn.png]

Gallic Roaylists
Gallic Royal Enclave

Gallic corporations
Île-de-France Shipping, EFL Oil and Machinery, Gallic Metal Service

Gallic quasi-legal elements
Unione Corse

Gallic armed opposition
The Maquis

Gallic forces
Defense Force, Gendarmerie, Office of Confederal Intelligence

Notes by E. Loyola, instruction for the crew: With Gallia is where it get a little more complicated and scratchy. Obviously shoot Confederates and stay friendly with Brigands. I have some links with Gallic royal family so I wouldn't want any sort of hostilities to happen with the Royal Enclave. They ARE complicated folks and there's a chance that ship will get attacked by them. In that case, feel free to unload everything you have at them and give them something to think about.

And keep that on a low profile, there are enough people calling me a traitor and please don't do things that would increase the number of them.

Empire of Kusari
[Image: 2ORji7l.png?1]

Allied criminals
Golden Chrysanthemums

Anti-government movements
Blood Dragons

Kusarian Corporations
Samura Industries, Kishiro Technologies

Quasi-legal organizations
Hogosha, Farmers Alliance

Kusarian forces
Kusari Naval Forces, Kusari State Police, The Kempeitai

Notes by E. Loyola, instruction for the crew: With Kusari it's more or less obvious, Golden C. girl is the only person who you can trust. Keep yourself neutral with the Blood Dragons, unless it's BD|. BD| are no friend to my family and if you have a chance to kill them, feel free to do so. It's also would be nice if you could record it. they need to learn to respect us, it's all about sending the message more than anything. I couldn't care less about the Dragons normally, though.

Everyone else is an enemy.

Republic of Liberty
[Image: SBAaBnz.png?1]

Allied criminals
Rogues, Lane Hackers

Anti-government movements
Xenos, Separatists

Libertorian corporations
Ageira Technologies, Deep Space Engineering, Liberty Police Inc., Universal Shipping

Independent Libertorian corporations
Interspace, Orbital Spa and Cruise, Synth Foods Inc., Cryer Pharmaceuticals

Libertorian forces
Liberty Navy, Liberty Security Force

Notes by E. Loyola, instruction for the crew: And of course, the Liberty dirthole. Since Hackers have revoked their claim of me being infested with the Nomads, full allied relations with the are restored. Liberty Rogues depends on gang you encounter, but try to be... productive, I don't know. They still buy a lot of Cardamine and we need them to buy even more.

Interesting opportunities are opening with Xenos and other rebels who recently seems to be wanting to participate in Cardamine trade directly and being more reasonable. Same drill as with Enalve, they are complicated and you as the crew have a full right to return fire if you start receiving any.

Whatever regime is there in Rheinland
[Image: rd5XQzZ.png?1]

Rheinland rebels
Red Hessians, Bundschuh

Rheinland criminals
Unioners

Rheinland corporations
Republican Shipping, Daumann Heavy Construction, ALG Waste Disposal, Kruger Minerals

Rheinland forces
Rheinland Military, Rheinland Federal Police, Büro der Marineintelligenz

Notes by E. Loyola, instruction for the crew: I've paid some visits to Rheinland and Omegas to figure out what's down there. It's a complete fucking mess and nothing really changed for us. Everything who is lawful will likely want to get us and Anna with her Hessians are our most reliable partner. They have been making some moves recently so I hope they will establish a workable Hessian regime in the end. Because what happens right now is beyond calculating.

Independent Entities

Organizations proven friendly
Junker Marauders, Aoi Iseijin cells

Organizations keeping neutrality
Junkers, Zoners

Non-human beings (unless wanted or proven hostile)
AI, Nomads

Well, they are alright
Auxesia, Velvet Organization

Hostile corporations
Gas Miners Guild, Independent Miners Guild

Hostile paramilitary organizations
Bounty Hunters Guild

Direct enemies of House Loyola
Corsairs, Colonial Remnant, Temporary Autnomous Zoners, The Order

Notes by E. Loyola, instruction for the crew:I don't really have to explain why we kill such scum as Corsairs, IMG in denial also known as CR and such things like the Order? I really don't think I should and if you don't understand why you should shoot them then I suggest you resign from my ship.

Don't shoot the Nomads and stuff, they usually should not attack you. Auxesia is my former employer and Raven is an okay person so do not start a fight without necessity there too. I'll let you know if there will be the updates.