Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Goverment/Lawenforcement || From: Subdirector Caitlyn Cross OS&C - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Goverment/Lawenforcement || From: Subdirector Caitlyn Cross OS&C (/showthread.php?tid=179815)

To: Liberty Goverment/Lawenforcement || From: Subdirector Caitlyn Cross OS&C - Lord Helmchen - 05-18-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Location: Red Velvet Club Planet New Berlin System New Berlin
Encryption:Atlantis Trident
To:Liberty Goverment/Lawenforcement
Subject: Medical Marijuana

Greetings Liberty

my name is Caitlyn Cross. I am Subdirector of OS&C, Member of the Board of Directors, and Head of the Triton Expeditions Daughter Company. First, let me Apologise that I haven't Contacted you earlier. I had to Deal with a Hostage Situation in Rheinland yesterday so I couldn't contact you sooner. Yesterday the Red Velvet Club was Controlled by a Member of the LSF the name was Diode if I remember Correct. well, most of my Cargo was not of Interest for him but he Noticed the one Crate of Medical Synth Marijuana we have onboard I know this is Contraband in Liberty but we dont use it as a Drug, instead, we use it as Medicin the Substance is a Potent Painkiller and have other Medical Benefits if you want to know I patch in my Doctor so you can ask him. well back to the Important. you may ask yourself why do they have this on Board when there are Pharmaceuticals on the market that do the same job. well I can tell you, we have it because there are some people out there that React Allergic to normal Pharma but our Doctor Learned that this is Rarely the Case with the Synth Marijuana. you dont have to fear that it may be used in Partys or such the Marijuana is Locked in a Safe and is only Used by our Doctor to treat Patients. only the Doctor and I have Keys to that Safe and I have mine Locked in my Personal Safe all the Time I Herby Askt the Permission to Carry one Cargo Unit of Synth Marijuana while in Liberty Space

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]

RE: To: Liberty Goverment/Lawenforcement || From: Subdirector Caitlyn Cross OS&C - Lord Helmchen - 05-23-2020

<<<<<You have Mail>>>>>

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]

RE: To: Liberty Goverment/Lawenforcement || From: Subdirector Caitlyn Cross OS&C - The Republic Of Liberty - 06-12-2020

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Caitlyn Cross;

Liberty Laws have clear articles on license requests and where to send them. Follow our laws and our guidelines if you are looking for a license.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center