Discovery Gaming Community
Message to the Rheinland Military - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Message to the Rheinland Military (/showthread.php?tid=17985)

Message to the Rheinland Military - Guest - 03-17-2009

Incoming Message
Source - "Razakel"
Loading Data
Earlier today I was stopped on a supply route by a couple named Albrecht and Hubert Gutenberg. Not only were they trying to enforce Rheinland Law outside of Rheinland Space, but they were claiming I was a spy or that I was hiding spies in the cargo holds that were full of toxic waste. I could only laugh at such a claim of course. The transport I now control used to be owned by a Universal Shipping trader, a company I used to work for as well. However I soon found it best to make a change over to Republican Shipping and am awaiting proper papers from their licensing office. Understandably this could take some time given my past employment.

With that said. I would like to ask those in command of the Rheinland Military for permission to operate within Rheinland.
End of Data
Closing

Message to the Rheinland Military - SimonBlack - 03-17-2009

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Rheinland Military Kriegsmarine Albrecht Gutenberg
Callsign: Rheinland Military Omega 8, Westfalen Fleet.
Transmitted to: Rheinland Military Headquarters on Planet Hamburgh, Kamburgh system.

-Open transmission-

Ja. I would like to answer to der charges against me und my brother.

Omega 8 and Omega 7 launched today from Battleship Westfalen with a mission in Bering system to enforce blockade on Independent Worlds under orderz of Kanzlor.

A few of der traders had to be destroyed because they disobeyed direct orderz of Kanzlor. Hail Kanzlor! This one in particular has been met twice - once in bering and another time in Hamburgen.

A Universal IDed ship requested Military patrols to move aside and let him pass. Schweine! We refused to obey these atrocious demandens und finally the Train with Toxic Waste has been forced to move back to Bering.

Facts are these: "Razakel's" captain attempted to move goods through blockade as an employee with ties to Universal Shipping.

[Image: screen55.BMP-1394839.jpg]

[Image: screen56.BMP-1394840.jpg]

[Image: screen57.BMP-1394841.jpg]

Dere is something else I want to report. An ALG Train has crossed the blockade and escaped to Liberty carrying full load of cargo. He even made fun of der Militaren Officers!

[Image: screen58.BMP-1394847.jpg]

[Image: screen59.BMP-1394848.jpg]

[Image: screen60.BMP-1394849.jpg]

[Image: screen61.BMP-1394850.jpg]

I request to put ALG captain under arrest.

-End of transmission-

Message to the Rheinland Military - Guest - 03-18-2009

Incoming Message
Source - "Razakel"
Loading Data

Well now, from your own recordings I clearly announced my business with Republican Shipping.
Not to mention you seem to have forgotten to mention the later incident after I had transferred my cargo to a ship you'd have no problems letting through. Thats money out of my own pocket because of you, if I may add.
Now.. After your refusal to allow me to transport the toxic waste to a place where it can properly be disposed of, I picked up a shipment of hull panels that were on my list for today that were going to Alster Shipyards. However, you still gave me trouble. Maybe you don't want the shipyards to be able to repair and build ships during the war.

[Image: shiphullpanels.th.jpg]

Respectfully, I care not for your biased anger towards me because of my previous line of work.
End of Data
Closing

Message to the Rheinland Military - mwerte - 03-18-2009

Initiate Transmission

To: Rheinland Authorities

Republican Shipping has no records of this "Razakel". He is obvously a miscreant imposter. RepEx shippers have been told to aleart the Rheinland Authorities if this fool is spotted.

Be Profitable.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Express Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Chief Shipping Executive

Transmission Terminated

Message to the Rheinland Military - Guest - 03-18-2009

Incoming Message
Source - "Razakel"
Loading Data

Mr. Richter, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but while Republican Express may be the bulk of Republican Shipping, they do not make up the entirety of corporation. There are still those who operate independently of the "RepEx" branch. You call me a fool, yet at the same time aim to turn others against me simply because I am not part of your branch of the corporation? Don't take this personally but that is as laughable as the guy who claimed I had Libertonian spies hidden in Toxic Waste containers. I must ask with all due respect that you withdraw your slanderous claim calling me an imposter, in addition to your insult.
End of Data
Closing