Discovery Gaming Community
Daily Reminder - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Daily Reminder (/showthread.php?tid=179870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Daily Reminder - Shiki - 07-23-2020

Calling a bunch of value judgments facts is not making it sound more convincing, thund. You can do better.

RE: Daily Reminder - Chronicron - 07-23-2020

ode

RE: Daily Reminder - Thunderer - 07-23-2020

(07-23-2020, 07:28 PM)Shiki Wrote: Calling a bunch of value judgments facts is not making it sound more convincing, thund. You can do better.

I think this is all a misunderstanding, which is very human of us. No person is evil, everyone thinks what they are doing is good or for the greater good (except people with psychiatric illnesses, but they can't differ good from evil). I can understand that you have disagreements with the devteam, I have them too, but I don't understand how you justify your methods of expressing them. Perhaps you are sure that what the user behind the "Devtonia PR" account was doing was not harassment? Maybe you believe that harassment was justified in this case for some reason? Or you simply can't do better?

I think the best way to solve misunderstandings is to talk with each other and be direct, so let's talk and be direct. You can disregard everything I said and just post a meme, too, this is Flood after all, but that isn't going to make anything better.

[Image: Youth_and_Electronic_aggression.png]

RE: Daily Reminder - Thunderer - 07-23-2020

I expected that, but a part of me was still hopeful. That part of me is disappointed...

[Image: xmDtjWz.jpg?1]

RE: Daily Reminder - Traxit - 07-23-2020

>;)

RE: Daily Reminder - Lusitano - 07-23-2020

i have seen so much worse things and nothing was done ... sure Shiki sometimes is crazy but who isn't? sometimes it was a litle too much but most of the times it was on the spot, and probably that was the problem ... like i said i have seen worse, where even direct insults were made and nothing happened! but ... that is nothing new! this forum lost the most interesting part!! thanks for the great fun reading .. R.I.P. Devtonia PR

RE: Daily Reminder - Paddy. - 07-24-2020

(05-29-2020, 09:42 AM)Groshyr Wrote: Retcon Leeds soon ™. Planetform can terraform it now!

No, don't.

Leave it for the AI to settle as the radiation is their food/energy, and it would be cool to have a fascinating faction develop beyond Kappa.

It is similar to Planet Gammu in many ways.

RE: Daily Reminder - Hubjump - 07-24-2020

Shiki is just sht posting now with those responses.

The threads they made might've pointed some things out but, instead of using 10% more brain power to understand how those oversights happened and then explaining them to everyone, they were left without any explanation of anything. Those threads served no purpose other than to make people angrier at current events.