Discovery Gaming Community
Daily Reminder - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Daily Reminder (/showthread.php?tid=179870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Daily Reminder - Hemlocke - 07-24-2020

(07-24-2020, 12:23 AM)Paddy. Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 09:42 AM)Groshyr Wrote: Retcon Leeds soon ™. Planetform can terraform it now!

No, don't.

Leave it for the AI to settle as the radiation is their food/energy, and it would be cool to have a fascinating faction develop beyond Kappa.

It is similar to Planet Gammu in many ways.

I think that's an interesting idea, but AI don't really have a substantial presence

RE: Daily Reminder - Shiki - 07-24-2020

Alright, we have more epic BAF gamer replies so I guess I need to talk to.

[Image: dtEyBhU.png]

(07-24-2020, 03:26 AM)Hubjump Wrote: Shiki is just sht posting now with those responses.

The threads they made might've pointed some things out but, instead of using 10% more brain power to understand how those oversights happened and then explaining them to everyone, they were left without any explanation of anything. Those threads served no purpose other than to make people angrier at current events.

It's very cool when "oversights" are becoming a systematic thing that is going from patch to patch and some members of the team defend them. For example, I actually expect a group of developers to use the brain and not dump say 3.4 billion people on shithole like Sprague, but it appears they don't possess enough brain capacity and need an outsource. I have no slightest desire to do this work instead of them, nor I have time to call out everything with the line of arguments since trash things happen every patch.

(07-23-2020, 08:20 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Perhaps you are sure that what the user behind the "Devtonia PR" account was doing was not harassment?

I asked it dev longue if anyone was offended, there was silence so I assume it wasn't.

RE: Daily Reminder - Traxit - 07-24-2020

(07-24-2020, 08:38 AM)Shiki Wrote: I asked it dev longue if anyone was offended, there was silence so I assume it wasn't.
The Internet Wrote:A rhetorical question is a question someone asks without expecting an answer. The question might not have an answer, or it might have an obvious answer.

[Image: OVTdbBr.png]

It wasn't rethorical though, I really want to know who was offended to avoid bad things in the future. It isn't obvious because one people are more sensitive than the other.

[Image: vNmQMxw.png?1]

RE: Daily Reminder - Traxit - 07-24-2020

[Image: u0BzrDl.jpg]

[Image: uU9RSPr.jpg?1]

RE: Daily Reminder - Karlotta - 07-24-2020

(07-24-2020, 08:38 AM)Shiki Wrote: It's very cool when "oversights" are becoming a systematic thing that is going from patch to patch and some members of the team defend them. For example, I actually expect a group of developers to use the brain and not dump say 3.4 billion people on ***** like Sprague, but it appears they don't possess enough brain capacity and need an outsource. I have no slightest desire to do this work instead of them, nor I have time to call out everything with the line of arguments since trash things happen every patch.

So this is what this is about?

It's not about how for years staff were unable to write rules down in a halfway intelligent way let alone make them or any other hints on to play this game available ingame, how they made rules that made it impossible for new players to not break them and thereby be at the mercy at anyone who felt like reporting them, while they squarely made special rules for their special special friends in special factions and then didn't even enforce those for their special friends either?

It's about you finding a number in an infocard and finding it "unrealistic" without even being willing to put in any work to make things better yourself?

Your reasons for posting all your unfunny memes are as stupid as your stupid memes are, and people with more valid criticism have been banned for less, specifically because their criticisms were more valid and staff couldn't take it.

karlotta, be my champion and carry on the banner with valid criticism and funny memes

RE: Daily Reminder - Arbs - 07-24-2020

Ow my eyes - Charo

RE: Daily Reminder - Karlotta - 07-24-2020

(07-24-2020, 10:49 AM)Shiki Wrote: karlotta, be my champion and carry on the banner with valid criticism and funny memes

Not my hill to die on, sorry.