Discovery Gaming Community
Daily Reminder - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Daily Reminder (/showthread.php?tid=179870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Daily Reminder - sindroms - 05-28-2020

(05-28-2020, 10:29 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 10:17 PM)sindroms Wrote: Devtonia should be a migrant pirate fleet, led by a pirate queen.

Someone put this man as story dev

You want to get Cultists? That's how you get Cultists.
Have you not learned from your mistakes?

RE: Daily Reminder - Apollon - 05-28-2020

Nevermind then. I have made a mistake.

RE: Daily Reminder - Shiki - 05-29-2020

No spazzy

RE: Daily Reminder - Hemlocke - 05-29-2020

Cults... I like Cults....

[Image: z3x1vqjal05z.png]

RE: Daily Reminder - Markam - 05-29-2020

I wish I had the free time Shiki has.

I am happy to respond to discord messages about story though. I didn't write any of it but I have been volunteered as sacrifice asked by story to explain it to the community.

Some of it is just bad story from the past 2 years (anything after 2017 is bad), though bad story has benefited Gallia as much as it has Bretonia, historically it has benefited Gallia to considerable extent.

Instantly pointing fingers at gallia and few people who left the team.

Cool and good. Best communication manager.

Wanted to add that I have nothing against markam, very good developer, most unbiased of them all.

RE: Daily Reminder - Markam - 05-29-2020

Love you too Shiki.

You love your devtonia things more than me. Thats why im jealous.

RE: Daily Reminder - Hemlocke - 05-29-2020

Gallia "won" by loose definition, its house is in turmoil, its underworld got gutted, none of its lore makes any sense currently.

Bretonia got their ass handed to them and rebuilt instantly. Somehow bad writing benefits Gallia more.

I was in agreement that Devtonia was dead until the devs decided to carry on the sheer stupidity of the old writing, you admit its bad writing, why are you continuing to follow it instead of making something different. You're neither making something different, which would solve the issue, or adhering to the logic of the bad writing by allowing Bretonia to feel the weight of getting their homeland torn to shreds by foreigners and being thankful Liberty lended as much aid as they did.

Instead you're ignoring all possible consequences, not writing anything new, giving Bretonia everything back and more and currently expanding in 3 different directions, 1 of which would definitely have been lost during the war, Dublin would've been lost as well and there's no way the Coalition would ignore Bretonia's weakened state after diplomatic relations broke down.

So you're still hamstringing the underworld of Bretonia and those unlawful factions which contribute the most to it and its underworld, which is the exact thing that pissed absolutely everyone off to begin with. Now you're making Bretonia a powerhouse to be rivaled with overnight, and somehow supplying a foreign war effort as well as if nothing happened instead of focusing solely on rebuilding and paying off debts.

If this wasn't ludicrous and the exact same thing that was happening before Justin left, "Devtonia PR" wouldn't even exist.