Discovery Gaming Community
Daily Reminder - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Daily Reminder (/showthread.php?tid=179870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Daily Reminder - E X O D I T E - 06-12-2020

(05-27-2020, 05:48 PM)ONIKS Wrote: Shiki, if you are being held on a gunpoint, blink twice

RE: Daily Reminder - Hubjump - 06-12-2020

(06-04-2020, 07:50 AM)Devtonia PR Wrote: BAF| players are just better people.

LMFAO.
I wanted to say this but it was kinda radical but:

Liberty attracts hot shots and patriots.
Rheinland attracts top tier memers and *Ahem* WW2 sympathisers.
Gallia attracts french people and those who hate Bretonia/British existence IRL.
Kusari attracts serious RP'ers and weaboos. Which don't exist anymore lmao. And no Hentai isn't serious RP. *Glares at wiki* ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
Bretonia attracts those who don't feel they fit in with all the above. And British patriots/enthusiats.
Outcasts attracts no one anymore lmao F in chat lads.
'Sairs attract no one.
SCRA attracts Russians and wannabe communists Big Grin

That is all I'm here to say. The fact this thread exists is jokes.

RE: Daily Reminder - Jeuge - 06-12-2020

I hate Bretonia, but not the British.

(05-28-2020, 10:17 PM)sindroms Wrote: Devtonia should be a migrant pirate fleet, led by a pirate queen.
Just saw this but... Didn't she attempt this with the BRF as her pirate forces?

(05-29-2020, 09:12 AM)Shiki Wrote: Instantly pointing fingers at gallia and few people who left the team.

I mean yeah. It's how slow they had the story develop which caused the sudden rush when the community was getting restless that the war was getting absolutely nowhere.

Hell I can't even remember when it started, 2009? Nothing happened except the omegas and Leeds being pushed and finally 10 years later the story went from 10% speed to 200% probably more.
(05-29-2020, 09:24 AM)Hemlocke Wrote: Instead you're ignoring all possible consequences

Gaians are tiny and barely exist. They're like... Not even comparable to the IRA.
Mollys are barely comparably to the IRA they only want Dublin.
Sair's aren't exactly pushing into house space. I'm sure they wouldn't have the strength and I'm sure rheinland wouldn't sit there and watch if that were the case.
SCRA only just started being anything notable. They had a lot of random attacks on NL its self but that's just... Lmao wanna talk realism that isn't realism.

With that all being said you do realise how united Bretonia is right? Also considering it's based on Britain which is a very united country (or at least was in the past, now it's more docile so just as unlikely to civil war).

Also back to the SCRA:
having reforged the ties between the Hessians, Mollys and Coalition to form a Triumvirate dedicated to ex-pulsing the Corsair Empire from the Omegas and establishing a firm Triumvirate presence in the Omegas, utilizing it's resources to fuel the war against both Bretonia and Rheinland to facilitate both regime changes to something more sympathetic to the Triumvirate's individual sections.

Source: Wiki

They had to form a triumvirate just to combat the sairs. And they're at way with Rheinland who like I said wouldn't sit there and let this happen. Bretonia is too valuable to them as trade partners unlikely to stab them in the back. Where as the SCRA is openly at war with Rheinland. If anything it would make sense they back the RHA in Rheinland right now. And I'm seriously unsure as to what is going on with the 'Sairs right now.

Right back to Bretonian consequences. Their industry was hurt and their wealth well. That's debt to Liberty. Which Liberty isn't going to break Bretonia over. That would be terrible for future trade with the region of Bretonia let alone the gov and it's subjects. The main gripe is that there isn't stations galore to help facilitate the refugees. Edit: If you want to punish Bretonia, Now's the time Enclave. Get some good RP war plans going other than some random event with some random undeveloped "Let's destroy this" How about you create something to spread your influence? Try that. It could go somewhere. It could not. We shall see how the cornered dogs of war do.

Also Gallia didn't RP any diplomacy of government for S***. That's their fault. That's now also the Enclaves fault. It actually makes sense that the hellbent on war navy of Gallia would be disconnected from its nation so you older Gallic RP'ers brought that on your self for not tending to your home territories properly. So I'm for that they split. I just wish the players could RP both Gallia and the Enclave at the same time so something interesting actually happens. You don't have to rely on story devs 100%. Your RP gives them ideas you know. And if all you are is war well... Nice. I'm excreting this in flood lol. No one here is serious anyway.

RE: Daily Reminder - Y'berg - 06-12-2020

(06-12-2020, 07:25 PM)Jeuge Wrote: I hate Bretonia, but not the British.

Don't worry, Bretonia hates you too.

RE: Daily Reminder - Shiki - 06-12-2020

a

b

RE: Daily Reminder - Jeuge - 06-12-2020

(06-12-2020, 07:50 PM)Y'berg Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 07:25 PM)Jeuge Wrote: I hate Bretonia, but not the British.

Don't worry, Bretonia hates you too.

I didn't ask for an answer.

jeuge wins again