Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Desmond Bishop, Cosmo Christensen FROM: Jonathan Seabourne - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Desmond Bishop, Cosmo Christensen FROM: Jonathan Seabourne (/showthread.php?tid=179975)

TO: Desmond Bishop, Cosmo Christensen FROM: Jonathan Seabourne - Jonathan Seabourne - 05-21-2020

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Desmond Bishop, Cosmo Christensen

Subject: Thank You

Greetings friends,

I'm glad you both were in New Berlin when the Martinique showed up. Your expertise made an impossible decision a little less impossible to make. I don't know if I could have mustered the confidence to execute so many on my hunch alone. Having another set of eyes made the decision... straightforward I suppose is the best word. Certainly not easy. But you both performed your duties well and helped stop a potential infestation of New Berlin. I just wanted to send a message to commend your actions to your supervisors. I don't know how the Order works, but house navies like having such letters for their files for promotion purposes, and I want to ensure you both get the recognition you deserve for helping Orbital Spa and Cruise in its time of need.

If there is anything I can do to help, you have but to ask.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread

RE: TO: Desmond Bishop, Cosmo Christensen FROM: Jonathan Seabourne - Hector.Santoro - 05-22-2020

...INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION
...TRANSMISSION CONNECTION CONFIRMED

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
RE: Thank you
TRANSMISSION RECIPIENT: Captain Jonathan Seabourne
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Medium

Hello again Captain,

I hope this transmission finds you well. Although unnecessary, your thanks are greatly appreciated. That being said, I must say I take no pleasure in killing infected individuals, but when the situation demands it we must muster up the courage to do the right thing. Infection protocol is extreme, but justified, As you saw first hand today. people who we once called our brothers and sisters, twisted and possessed by means we don't fully understand. Infection situations are never easy, and personally what I dread to encounter more than anything.

So I would like to sincerely thank you for your cooperation, understanding, and rational in such a difficult situation as the one we found ourselves in today, I can confidently say your actions saved many lives. I would also like to give my deepest condolences for the crew of the Martinique who tragically lost their lives, no person deserves that fate.

It is a great privilege to know a truly estimable man such as yourself, it was an honor meeting you. Please pass my thanks and admiration onto your crew. And thank you again for your message, your kind words are appreciated. Stay safe Captain.

Best Regards,

Ensign Desmond Bishop

Ensign Desmond Bishop

...TRANSMISSION CLOSED