Discovery Gaming Community
To: Office of Confederal Intelligence // From : Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Office of Confederal Intelligence // From : Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia (/showthread.php?tid=179980)

To: Office of Confederal Intelligence // From : Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Gruppu Parlamentariu Marsiglia - 05-22-2020

> Trasmissione ricevuta <
> Destinatariu cunfirmatu <
> Apertura di canali <
> Apertura di File <

[Image: f0359c09db16fb94c909febb8215b14021f4ef9d.png]
Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia

[Image: tumblr_o7a9ovw3p41vn9crbo1_250.jpg]

Sender: Matteo Casanova
Title: Scouting Squadron Capitan
Ship: DATA MISSING
Origin: DATA MISSING
Date: 05/22/743 A.G.S.
Subject: A gift from you old friends

Salutu Secret People,

Bah alors?! Long time you haven’t contacted us! What’s happening? Don’t tell me your agents are finally able to do their work without our help? That would be concerning indeed… When we look at the current situation in Gallia, well, it seems you really need assistance…

And here we are, with a beautiful gift you will adore!

You see, we captured some animals recently. You know, animals from Brittany, Aquitaine or Roussillon, these savage lifeforms crawling for their Crown. You know a crown, stuff humans are used to massacre each other in its name? Yes, you know whom I’m talking about. Anyway, we took care of these lovely creatures and outcomes of our… cuddles were satisfying enough. We were close to euthanize the beasts, to free them from their primitive minds, but we thought our secret friends would also benefit from… petting them. We are talking of 5 of them, 3 herd leaders and 2 young ones.

I’m sure you already think reading my words: what do they want in return? Well this is a gift I told you! Silly bois you are.

No, the only thing we want is that you do the job you’re paid for. Enclave ships are spotted in Taus, Languedoc. We even detected one of their signature in Provence. But our understanding of their strategies, their goals running these operations, is limited to the information we have. And you’re supposed to have much information in your minds right? These 5 pilots should help.

We are not asking to become lovers, but the thing is “l’ennemi de mon ennemi est mon ami”. So, when it comes to deal with animals, let’s be friend wouldn’t we?

Sinceramente,

Matteo Casanova
Scouting Squadron Capitan

> File di chjusu <
> Canale di chjude <
> Trasmissione cumpleta <

RE: To: Office of Confederal Intelligence // From : Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Les Ordonnateurs - 05-23-2020

[Image: IAZaAgG.png]
Matteo Casanova

Bonjour.

We can take the people you've found. I'm sure we'll find a good use for them. We find your choice of words, er, interesting, to describe them. We hope they'll be in a state we can use however.

Have you been able to learn anything about them thus far, such as their names, position in the Enclave, and any other details of note? You can also drop them off at Melun Research Station, where we can collect them for interrogation ourselves.

But to be blunt, what do you really want from this? Everything has a price, every action has a motivation.

Regards,
Fantome

RE: To: Office of Confederal Intelligence // From : Gruppu Parlamentariu di Marsiglia - Gruppu Parlamentariu Marsiglia - 05-23-2020

> Trasmissione ricevuta <
> Destinatariu cunfirmatu <
> Apertura di canali <
> Apertura di File <

[Image: f0359c09db16fb94c909febb8215b14021f4ef9d.png]

[Image: tumblr_o7a9ovw3p41vn9crbo1_250.jpg]

Sender: Matteo Casanova
Title: Scouting Squadron Capitan
Ship: DATA MISSING
Origin: DATA MISSING
Date: 05/23/743 A.G.S.
Subject: A gift from you old friends

Salutu Less Secret People,

A so called Signore Fantôme hum?… I don’t have, yet, much information about you. Unless that you are part of a new cell called "Les Ordonnateurs" if I was well informed beforehand?
This is a promising thing actually, we might have finally some people that can fit the job. You’re not even responding to these childish provocations we used to have with your predecessors! Well, some things may have change in that Confederacy after all.

We didn’t find any other way to name those vicious mammals that can destroy an entire planet just to pretend they won something. They will be treated as such until we fully domesticate them. Rest assured they are able to talk. They for sure miss some body parts but they still have enough so that you play with them.

Information we are willing to share on a communication channel are restrained, this is sensitive stuff that we can’t afford to keep traces of. Let’s meet Signore Fantôme ! This will also be the occasion to give you these wild things you will have good care of.

Indeed nothing is free in this world. The fact we ask nothing in return is the price we pay to show our good will to fully cooperate on Enclave matters. On other subjects, that won’t work that way as you already suspect it.

There is few things Corses don’t “monetize”. Keep in mind that dealing with these brutal savages is one of them.

Sinceramente,

Matteo Casanova
Scouting Squadron Capitan

> File di chjusu <
> Canale di chjude <
> Trasmissione cumpleta <