Discovery Gaming Community
SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=180152)

SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Steel Lilies - 05-27-2020

[Image: K1qyU2N.png]

STEEL LILIES

Feel free to leave feedback regards Steel Lilies faction in this thread.

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Save My Soul - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 02:54 PM)Steel Lillies Wrote: Faction IFF: Freelancer
Faction ID: Pirate ID

Humph... Weaklings~

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Traxit - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 02:54 PM)Steel Lilies Wrote: Conveniently, a few ex-employees of MAE with radical were left the access to Kerguelen Fabrication Facility that now serves as a fortified base of operations for the “Steel Lilies” where most of the stolen spacecraft and arms are kept.

You're basing off of a PoB?

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Dark.Star - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 06:12 PM)Save My Soul Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 02:54 PM)Steel Lillies Wrote: Faction IFF: Freelancer
Faction ID: Pirate ID

Humph... Weaklings~

Thats exactly to appreciate instead. The creativity.

Look at VFK for example. Theyre not the only ones. Who knows, maybe besides VFK and this there are others too or something. You never know

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Karst - 05-27-2020

I like this writeup. It's nice to see a faction that isn't "we are the coolest most advanced people ever and we will conquer Sirius" but instead have a small, localized faction with concrete, realistic goals.
Though I wonder if it might not be better to do this as a militant branch of MAE?

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Venkman - 05-27-2020

Nicely edited bbcode. Good luck.

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Steel Lilies - 05-28-2020

(05-27-2020, 09:07 PM)Karst Wrote: I like this writeup. It's nice to see a faction that isn't "we are the coolest most advanced people ever and we will conquer Sirius" but instead have a small, localized faction with concrete, realistic goals.
Though I wonder if it might not be better to do this as a militant branch of MAE?

Well, about MAE. MAE secretly supporting Enclave inRP, so if they'll make this, then MNG will understand their real position.

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Steel Lilies - 05-28-2020

(05-27-2020, 06:51 PM)Traxit Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 02:54 PM)Steel Lilies Wrote: Conveniently, a few ex-employees of MAE with radical were left the access to Kerguelen Fabrication Facility that now serves as a fortified base of operations for the “Steel Lilies” where most of the stolen spacecraft and arms are kept.

You're basing off of a PoB?

Not only, we are basing on Kergulen and Narbonne.

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Groshyr - 05-28-2020

(05-27-2020, 09:07 PM)Karst Wrote: Though I wonder if it might not be better to do this as a militant branch of MAE?

I shall answer this on behalf of the MAE. The corporation is not interested in the armed confrontation with the Confederal lawful forces and thus we have no need in the militarized wing.

RE: SL| - Steel Lilies | Feedback - Maltz - 05-28-2020

(05-28-2020, 03:59 AM)Steel Lilies Wrote: Not only, we are basing on Kergulen and Narbonne.

Imagine being "pro royalist" on a Brigand base.