Discovery Gaming Community
TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: DHC || FROM: MAE (/showthread.php?tid=180326)

TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Monsieur Baguette - 06-01-2020

[Image: ZYZKHda.gif]
INCOMING MESSAGE

RECIPIENT: Albert Kelsen, Director Général de DHC
CARBON COPY: -
SENDER: MAE CEO Fabian Montluc
SUBJECT: Request

Monsieur Kelsen,

I hope this message finds you well. We are enjoying our agreement with you and now want to request a particular product from DHC as you had previously offered. Our corporation is interested in procuring one "Bustard" civilian carrier. We do not possess the necessary know-how and licences to produce the ship in question and would greatly appreciate if your company could construct one for us. If possible, we would like it to be compatible with the Gallic fuel. MAE will readily pay for all the works and expenses, and also assist in constructions or logistics should the need arise. Please, let us know if the request if interesting to you and of what is required of us.

Additionally, taking into consideration our stable mutually beneficial relations, I would like to make a proposal to you. Among MAE's clientele there are all sorts of people, some of which so to say are of dubious reputation. Our unaffiliated corporate profile and operation of independent stock exchange allows us to deal with those parties without harming ourselves. Some of those possess quite a significant capital and would readily pay for the services of corporations like MAE and DHC. Doing business with such parties not only can yield additional profits, but also provide extra security to your convoys, as well as open opportunities unavailable otherwise via unorthodox diplomacy. If you are interested in giving a try to some "grey" and less official commercial operations - give us a holler. I suppose, I can lobby you. Consider this a token of our trust and invitation to do some lucrative business.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Veuillez agréer l'assurance de notre parfaite considération.
Fabian Montluc

END OF MESSAGE

RE: TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Großherzog Albert von Kelsen - 06-21-2020

[Image: nbrdabW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: MAE CEO Fabian Montluc
SENDER: Gd. Albert von Kelsen | Daumann Heavy Construction

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: RP37oXb.png]

Monsieur Montluc,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. Our current agreement has been a tremendous success and I am glad you have contacted Daumann again with your request. I believe our future cooperation will be equally fruitful, as it has been so far.

We would be pleased to build the Bustard-class carrier for you. I have spoken with our engineers and manufacturing department and while using Gallic fuel as a power-source will require some technical ingenuity, I have been assured our scientists and engineers are ready to take up the task. Nonetheless, it would be beneficial if you could send some of your own engineers to assist with the retrofit of the fuel source. Our teams could then cooperate on board of the Ring where your ship will be built.

Furthermore, it would be helpful if you could deliver certain materials that we, ourselves, have limited access to. These materials would be as follows:
  • 1000 units of ENERGY FIELD EQUIPMENT
  • 500 units of GRAVITY FIELD STABILIZERS
  • 2000 units HOLMIUM
  • 2000 units of MAGNETS
In case your own organization would have issues procuring these materials, let us know and we will contact our business partners in other Houses.

Taking the above in account, I have been told that the cost of the carrier (that is materials, manufacturing, assembly and labour costs) with all possible discounts we can offer your organization would amount to 400.000.000 Sirius credits. I hope such a price is acceptable to you.

As for your second part of the message, it has definitely piqued my curiosity and I am glad for such a show of trust from your side. Unorthodox diplomacy (and hopefully the associated profit) is certainly in our interest and I believe our skilled, trustworthy and loyal pilots as well as our legal department could handle such a task. Daumann is ready to discuss whatever proposal you have in mind and we would be glad if you could facilitate an introduction to some of these potential business partners.

As always, it has been a pleasure to interact with Montluc Advanced Engineering and I will be waiting for your answer.

Yours truly and mit herzlichen Grüßen,

Albert von Kelsen

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Groshyr - 06-24-2020

[Image: BdtKjfO.png]
[Image: V1fzNY0.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Albert Kelsen, Daumann Heavy Construction
SENDER: Quentin Montluc, Montluc Advanced Engineering
ENCRYPTION: Extreme
SUBJECT: Bustard-class civilian carrier

Dear General Director von Kelsen,

You have my apologies for the long reply. Unfortunately, my father can not answer this communication due to his health getting worse. Allow me to introduce myself, Baron Quentin Montluc, the older son of Fabian Montluc and the new owner of the Montluc Advanced Engineering. The pleasure is mine, monsieur Kelsen.

We are satisfied with the price you offered for the ship and fully agree with it. The payment for the vessel shall be directed to your bank account in no time.

I understand the necessity of our direct participation in the adaptation of the ship to Gallic promethene fuel and other technologies we will use with it. Thus we shall send a team of engineers to the Ring to provide assistance with the Bustard construction. Besides, our logistic division will deliver Energy Field Equipment and Gravity Field Stabilizers in no time but unfortunately, we have no access to Holmium and Magnets as these goods are gallic origin and belong to Gallic Metal Service and IDF Shipping respectively. There is no way for us to the Confederal space and thus we cannot provide the project with these goods.

As for the second part of my father's message: we have a mutual understanding with the Enclave regarding the immunity of our ships from their attacks as long as we do not meddle into their affairs. This opens up opportunities to trade with the Enclave. And the Enclave has a lot of exiled nobility with stockpiled money nothing to spend on. A shrewd businessman like yourself would see prospects there. Hence, if you are interested to do some covert on-the-side trade with the Enclave, we could vouch for you. Certainly, you would better keep it under the table for your open corporate profile, but the currency influx resulting from such a trade would certainly benefit the Empire of Rheinland in its struggle against the federals. Please, let me know if we should start pulling the strings for you to get in touch with the Enclave.

I will be waiting for your answer, monsieur Kelsen.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Großherzog Albert von Kelsen - 06-24-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Baron Quentin Montluc
ENCRYPTION: EXTREME

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

Baron Montluc,

It saddens me to hear the news of your father's ill health. Our interactions, albeit limited, have been nothing but pleasurable and respectful. I will keep his health in my thoughts and if there is anything Daumann could for your father, please do let me know. I am, however, cheerful in the thought that he has a successor in you and I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

With regards to the Bustard carrier construction - I will have accommodation and all other amenities prepared for your engineering team aboard the Ring. If there are any special requests, we would be glad to fulfill them. Our own engineers are in truth quite anxious to meet and cooperate with your personnel. As for the materials, we understand that you are unable to requisition some of the materials mentioned and I will therefore dispatch a special convoy to Gallia to purchase and transport the materials. While the loss of the Cologne corridor has limited our access to the Gallic market, we will re-route through the Kusarian Empire.

As for the topic of your business associates, an introduction would be highly alluring to us. I believe Daumann has had a limited contact with the Enclave and we are willing to conduct certain business with them. Naturally, considering the possible damage to Daumann's inter-House reputation and relations, such business would have to be conducted in utmost secrecy, something you seem to be aware of. I would, therefore, be glad if you could facilitate an introduction. Perhaps I can offer a meeting aboard our diplomatic vessel Rainer Maria Rilke, the Democritus class Yacht. It serves as my personal vessel and the crew is completely loyal and understands the value of discretion. To be sincere with you, it has long been a small ambition of mine to see the fabled Gallic Hebrides. Perhaps the fact as that as a Hochadel and Großherzog, I am as of late also a member of the nobility could endear them to the idea? I will nonetheless understand if the Enclave is not yet ready to allow outsiders like me in.

With the highest respect,

Albert von Kelsen

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Groshyr - 06-24-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT: The meeting aboard Rainer Maria Rilke

The father will be pleased by your words, monsieur Director. I hope soon he will be alright and join me in leading our corporation and building a better future for our people.

However, let's back to the business. We have ordered transportation service from a minor cruising company, the Oasis, and should they agree with our terms the engineers will arrive at the Ring on days. Otherwise, our own ships will bring them there but not earlier than in one week.

Regards the meeting, this is probably the most complicated part. I will reach the Enclave representatives to share the word about your wish of personal meeting aboard the ship, however, they may refuse to meet aboard your ship and prefer to use some kind of neutral zone in the face of MAE, thus, should they decide so, we may also meet aboard Madame de Pompadour, my personal liner refitted to act as mobile office somewhere like in the system of Tau-37 or 29. However, this is my thought while the last word is up for the Enclave representative.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Groshyr - 06-28-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT: The meeting with Enclave: approved

The Enclave agreed to send a representative for a meeting with you. However, the meeting is going to happen aboard Madame de Pompadour in the system of Baffin on the 1st of July.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Großherzog Albert von Kelsen - 06-28-2020

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Baron Quentin Montluc
ENCRYPTION: EXTREME

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

My dear Baron Montluc,

Thank you for your news and allow me to share a bit of good news in response. Yesterday our captains have conducted a large-scale convoy to Confederal Gallia and brought back sizeable amounts of Holmium and Magnets. This shipment will be sufficient for your project as well as others that will follow. As for your engineers, we will be awaiting the Oasis company vessel. Their accommodations are already prepared and I hope your employees will find them satisfactory.

As for the meeting itself I am glad that the Enclave has agreed to meet with me. I am willing to meet their representative at the proposed time and place. I further propose that I make my way to Freeport 6 aboard the Rilke where I will subsequently board the Madame de Pompadour with two of my loyal companions and confidantes who serve as my guards and co-pilots. I trust that MAE or the Enclave itself will provide further security for the meeting. After all, not just the Enclave but I myself have a lot of enemies which would undoubtedly enjoy having the opportunity to commit an attempt at my life.

I am looking forward to a fruitful meeting and as always, thank you for all your cooperation.

With the highest respect,

Albert von Kelsen

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: TO: DHC || FROM: MAE - Groshyr - 07-01-2020

[Image: PRPWyYZ.png]
MONTLUC ADVANCED ENGINEERING
DELIVERY MANIFEST

Captain: Jean-Pascal Beaudoin
Ship: Amethyste
Destination: The Ring, New Berlin system