Discovery Gaming Community
Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Regarding Zoner Guard ID (/showthread.php?tid=18037)

Pages: 1 2 3

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Apache - 03-18-2009

I am reppd with zoners and IFF but my ship has a larger cargo than what the zoner ID holds, I am trying to find the Zoner Guard ID, anyone know where I can get one? It allows larger Cargo space. I have been a few days repp'ing up and its driving me crazy now hehe :(

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 03-18-2009

Corinth Research Station, Omicron 74, its not fun getting back there but IF i did it in my juggernaut anything is possible lol

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Jinx - 03-18-2009

corinth and sparta sell it - and you just need to be disciplined enough to follow the beacons...

the passage is large enough to allow 5 juggernauts at once - it just looks scary.

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Apache - 03-18-2009

' Wrote:Corinth Research Station, Omicron 74, its not fun getting back there but IF i did it in my juggernaut anything is possible lol
Thanks alot ill be making my way there as soon as i log on:D

' Wrote:corinth and sparta sell it - and you just need to be disciplined enough to follow the beacons...

the passage is large enough to allow 5 juggernauts at once - it just looks scary.
Thanks alot

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Apache - 03-19-2009

:(Ok i found were to buy it Omicron-74 Corinth Reaserch Station,i would call it hell.
the thing is i got the zoner tag already but still 3 squares away from being neutral with the Zoner Guard how do i get the rep with them ive bought all the bribes possible at both stations there Sparta and Corinth but Zoner Guard rep hasnt move a bit please if anyone no how to do this or maby its possible to buy the rep i need from Admin if its allowed i have my ship in Corinth Reaserch Station At the moment i would appreciate a ray of light from someone

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Quorg - 03-19-2009

It ain't easy to get the tag, let me tell you.

First, you need to make your Zoners rep just barely above being hostile by destroying Zoners ships.
Afterwards, go to Gran Canaria, buy a triple bribe (you have to do all three bribes at the same visit to the bar or else it won't work). Your Zoners Guard should now be all the way up, even if you have another tag.

Now fail some missions with any fully-green faction other than Zoners Guard. Proceed to destroy ships of whatever Zoner-allied faction you are currently tagged with, relogging periodically until you no longer have the Zoners tag. Killing Zoner allies won't affect Zoner Guard rep.
The Zoners Guard tag should now be good to go.

Here's specifically how I did it:

1) Had full Zoner and Zoner Guard Rep from Gran Canaria multiple bribes, but GMG and IMG were lower down, and GMG was flashing
2)Failed GMG missions until IMG was flashing when I relogged
4)Took the trek all the way to Java from Sig 17 (Not easy in a Juggernaut... let me tell you), failed a bunch of IMG missions until Zoner was flashing upon relog, with full Guard in second place and full Freelancer in third.
5)In order to bring Zoner down, trekked back to Sig 17 and shot a bunch of GMG "Drones" (side effect: GMG is now hostile...) until Zoner went down so that Zoner Guard was flashing upon relog.
Tada!

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Crassus - 03-19-2009

' Wrote:First, you need to make your Zoners rep just barely above being hostile by destroying Zoners ships.

5)In order to bring Zoner down, trekked back to Sig 17 and shot a bunch of GMG "Drones" (side effect: GMG is now hostile...)

These are both wrong, you shouldn't destroy zoner ships as that will affect the guard rep as well, you should only shoot GMG npc's so your zoner rep will get towards hostile, then you get the triple bribe and remove the Corsair and Kruger tags you'll acquire before shooting a few more GMG to get from zoner to zoner guard.
Ideally you would work on getting zoner rep down while also managing Corsair, LWB, and Kruger rep so none of them become your tag which will happen when you get the triple bribe.
You shouldn't end up hostile to the GMG as they are zoner allies, if they end up neutral or hostile then get a GMG bribe so you end up green with zoner guard, zoner, order, and GMG.

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Ridisk - 03-20-2009

Gran triple bribe? Everytime I go there, there is only one Zoner bribe available...I have Zoner rep 2 bars away from red aswell.

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - NonSequitor - 03-20-2009

This is the way I got my Zoner Guard rep.

First, I took a couple of Zoner bribes, which got my rep near green.

Then, I did a boatload of missions for the GMG against the Outcasts. Don't take anti-Corsair missions.

Then, when I finally got my Zoner Guard rep to full green and in second place (just after my Zoner rep), I shot up about 400 GMG npcs. Do not kill Zoner npcs. It will affect your Guard rep. You should do this when the server is not as full. Otherwise, npcs will not be generated.

Note: Zoner Guard rep must be in 2nd position right after Zoner rep, before you start to lower the Zoner rep. The faction reps between Zoner and Zoner Guard have to be dealt with separately. Usually by killing the faction's npcs. I didn't have a problem with getting Zoner Guard in 2nd place.

When I had my Zoner rep to about 5 bars to complete hostile (but still "neutral"), I flew to FP 9 in Omicron Theta and waited for a double Zoner bribe. You may have to go back to the bar multiple times until the double bribe appears.

When these things fall into place, you have your Zoner Guard ID.

Regarding Zoner Guard ID - Doc Holliday - 03-21-2009

I got the triple bribe at Corfu. I had to keep changing the crowd but finally got it. BUT, I'm back to square one in a way, my Zoner and Zoner Guard bars are dead even yet I'm flashing Zoner.......UGH!!
Back to the drawing board.