Discovery Gaming Community
TO: LR- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: LR- (/showthread.php?tid=180423)

TO: LR- - GaliusRax - 06-04-2020

To the wise leader of the great Liberty Rogues (LR-),

I represent Mr Felix Pryde who has decided to establish an outpost in the Galileo system, he has done this to send a message to the oppressive Liberty Government who spat on his generous offer to establish a base that would serve its citizens. And so, wanting to benefit the people of Sirius, he commissioned a structure within Galileo that would serve all, and as it is in your claimed territory, to give preferential treatment to the brave men and women who fight under your banner. As a sign of goodwill, the administrative droids have been instructed to offer every courtesy to all Rogues (LR-), who may as of this moment dock with the base even while it is under construction. This outpost carries the apt name of Sanctuary as it is meant to be a refuge for all those who wish a safe haven or a place to rest during their travels in Sirius.

To ensure that the Rogues feel welcome and respected, he has commissioned the captain of the [IC]Providence, who has been paid not to ask questions, to bring in Liberty Ale fresh from the distillery on Manhattan (amongst other supplies) to be made available at a price just slightly over cost for your rest and recreation needs. Hopefully, this establishment will be ready to serve you within the next 6-10 standard days if not sooner with additional goods to be made available over time.

Hopefully this will be the start of a fruitful and prosperous relationship between the Pryde family and your worthy organization, who will be more than happy to meet with you in person.

Respectfully,

Galius Rax, personal representative to Mr. Felix Pryde

RE: TO: LR- - RoaringNoodle - 06-04-2020

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Transmission received

Recipient: Galius Rax Sender ID: AMPERE Location: UNKNOWN

[Image: TeV9od0.jpg]

Well well... we finally have an answer of whos base is that. Let me tell you, something lad, I never heard of you before but for sure I noticed that installation suddenly appearing on our deep range scanners. I tell you what. I admire the courage of spitting in the face of the Liberty Government, that's what we do on a daily bases.
Your proposition of "providing services" to the Liberty Rogues are intriguing, but certainly not something we lacked before. We don't need fancy technology to fight the Liberty. Howver.. our people are scattered wide around Liberty, and not every of our base is able to have the sufficient... amenities that so many Rogue pilots seek... Let's say ditch the Liberty ale, we got enough of that stuff already. Fill your bars with a wide selection of booze. Whiskey, wine, sake all that you can gather from all over Serius.

I must make a point. you are on our turf... and yours is not the first base that decided to make its home in the system.. I want some kind of security that your base will not drag the potential fortune seekers to the system which would lead to problems with our operations.

Transmission terminated

RE: TO: LR- - GaliusRax - 06-04-2020

Mr. Rudy,

I have passed on your message to my client, Mr. Pryde, who was a well respected Liberty citizen until the government spat on his honour and that of his youngest child, he has since ceased all support of them seeing them for what they truly are; sycophantic lechers.

Furthermore, he apologizes profusely to have thread in your territory without prior permission. He naturally accepts your terms and will dispose of the ale at the earliest convenience, his eldest son the captain of the [IC]Providence (resigned last week) has heard of a supply of Gin and will stock the installation with a limited quantity while seeking out other exotic liquors for your sampling including Sake while the installation completes its construction. Furthermore, he is willing to limit access of the facility to the Rogues and their allies as well as persons they deem acceptable to have access to the facility. As it is currently under construction, the Pryde family also regrets the lack of space for diversionary goods but hopes to be able to stock up on all sorts of difficult to acquire intoxicants and supplies in the near future. Furthermore any Rogue who wishes to sell construction or goods destined to keep the installation operational will find that they will receive preferential rates when selling them to the administrator droids.

He would also be open to meeting any of your officers to fulfill specific requests. Although he does ask, if at all possible to refrain from engaging the vessels that will be supplying the base.

Respectively Galius Rax, personal representative to Mr. Felix Pryde Sr.