Discovery Gaming Community
To: Old.Lady.Aosoraki - Sender: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Old.Lady.Aosoraki - Sender: Gen'an Chrysanthemums (/showthread.php?tid=180494)

To: Old.Lady.Aosoraki - Sender: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Megaera - 06-05-2020

ID: Ikeda Yume
Encryption: Shrouded Lotus
Recipient: Old.Lady.Aosoraki
CC: None
Subject: Data

Hajimemashita Sister Aosoraki,

I am Officer Ikeda of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums. You gave some data into the care of Yunoki-san. Know that we put it into safe keeping, but I do wish to know why you delivered it to us. I do not see any records of previous encounters with you, yet according to to the logs it is to fulfil an earlier commitment. Would you care to elaborate?

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

RE: To: Old.Lady.Aosoraki - Sender: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Skyelius - 06-06-2020

ENCRYPTION: Blue Shrouded Lotus
SENDER ID: Old Lady Aosoraki
TARGET ID: Ikeda Yume
COMM TITLE: Data

Ohayo, Yume-san.

I apologize for my hasty departure. Please, convey a hearty word of peace to the Gen'an Cell.

The data package that I entrusted to you contains detailed ecological information on 17 worlds. They are all Class-K, Class-L, and Class-M planets that I have been surveying over the years. It is the fulfillment of one of the promises I made to my beloved aunt. She is now a retired tailor, still living in Kyushu. Her garments have been, for a long time, donated for free to orphaned young children.

For many years, I have been on a quest to find a very special settlement, not one of past glory as an archaelogist, but one of future hope. There are not many other candidate worlds left for me to visit. As I now approach the sunset of my years, so does my quest.

Easy it is for me to accept that this work would not be seen as valuable, but if this duty and its purpose captivates the interest of more, from the beautiful circle you belong to, please apologize to them if I am not easy to find or reach out to. I am still where I set off to on the day I asked this of Sister Yunoki - in the Lorraine system.

For your service, for your acceptance and fulfillment of my request - may you find a greater measure of joy in every tea cup.

Health to your brethren and cell leaders. Arigatou gozaimasu!

Golden Chrysanthemums Affiliate
"Old Lady" Aosoraki

RE: To: Old.Lady.Aosoraki - Sender: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Megaera - 06-09-2020

ID: Ikeda Yume
Encryption: Shrouded Lotus
Recipient: Old.Lady.Aosoraki
CC: None
Subject: Data

Your quick departure has been no cause of insult, but it did cause some confusion about the mysterious data you brought to us.

You say this data cube contains ecological information on 17 worlds that you surveyed during your lifetime. Before I take a look at it, what have been your findings? and why did you offer it specifically to us? We are certainly no experts on planetary ecology. And most of all, have you found what you have been looking for?

I am certainly interested and I already have someone in mind that would love to work with this research material. I will show her the data.

Also, please give my regards to your aunt.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

RE: To: Old.Lady.Aosoraki - Sender: Gen'an Chrysanthemums - Skyelius - 06-13-2020

ENCRYPTION: Blue Shrouded Lotus
SENDER ID: Old Lady Aosoraki
TARGET ID: Ikeda Yume
COMM TITLE: Data

Konbanwa, Sister Yume,

Since the end of our House's war with Bretonia, I have been searching for elements that would be the catalysts of change for Kusari.
  • My dear aunt, Makiko Soramoto, made me promise to find a settlement that would allow us to live a portion of Matsuda's vision.
  • My lost sister, Mikazuki Kureshiwa, spoke of a device in the Crow Nebula that can force an entity to another location in space.
  • My sworn mother, Touji Zetsumai Keisotsu, was once guest in a secret Kempeitai base; they offered support, but Mother Zetsumai rejected.
The paths were before me. I searched. I must be truthful, and confess that I have succeeded in finding knowledge to help in all three journeys.

Though I cannot explain more through these means, the package you received contains leads to all three.

This is my response to you today. My regards to your group. Until next time, Yume-san.

Golden Chrysanthemums Affiliate
"Old Lady" Aosoraki