Discovery Gaming Community
To: -|- Maltese Imperial Coalition From: LR- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: -|- Maltese Imperial Coalition From: LR- (/showthread.php?tid=180512)

To: -|- Maltese Imperial Coalition From: LR- - The Liberty Rogues. - 06-06-2020

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Icoming transmission

Recipient: Coalición Imperial Maltesa Sender ID: AMPERE ..

[Image: TeV9od0.jpg]

What in the dam thing is going on in California... My datapad is going haywire over attacks and firefight near Alcatraz... Would someone explain to me please how and why in the hell the outcasts think that Alcatraz is something they can rule over? And since when listen to the newborn dance club that calls themselves [R] ?!

Last time I checked that base is a Liberty Rogue base... and not a vacation place for every outcasts capital ship that decided to limp down from the microns... Let alone firing upon your hosts... That is our base. If we say we don't want you guys to park the biggies there than we have every right to do so. Could you guys explain yourself?

Transmission terminated

RE: To: -|- Maltese Imperial Coalition From: LR- - SquigglyKey - 06-06-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: AMPERE
Source: Alcatraz Depot, California System
Subject: Rogue things.

[Image: 9eb072972d4149dd302c0c350ede6d1f.jpg]

Hola,

Do you have a name? I like to call people by their names, it feels somewhat more personal.

As for what happened outside of Alcatraz, we were merely reminding a pack of Rogues of their place in this hierarchy. Do they belong to you? I suggest you keep them in line in future. You do not tell us what we can and cannot do.

If you threaten us or our people. We will kill you.

Regards,
Alana Leoz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

RE: To: -|- Maltese Imperial Coalition From: LR- - The Liberty Rogues. - 06-06-2020

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Icoming transmission

Recipient: Coalición Imperial Maltesa Sender ID: AMPERE ..

[Image: TeV9od0.jpg]

The name is Ampere, and the one who should think about where they stand in the hierarchy is you and your pitty gang. Im the leader of the main Liberty Rogue pack and that base wears our banner. You are in our turf and you are threatening us now? It would be a real shame if your people would need to seak other bases to sit upon in space that is def not friendly with your gang....
Girl, i don't care who you are and i don't care what you want to do in California... but you better watch who you think is the real deal.. because one thing i can tell ya... it aint that little scout group called [R] ...

Transmission terminated

RE: To: -|- Maltese Imperial Coalition From: LR- - SquigglyKey - 06-06-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: AMPERE
Source: Alcatraz Depot, California System
Subject: Rogue things.

[Image: 9eb072972d4149dd302c0c350ede6d1f.jpg]

Ampere,

Gang? Huh. That isn't a particularly smart way to speak to one of the leading powers on Malta, but you do you.

We'll see how you feel in a few days when we've racked up the bodycount some, hm?

Regards,
Alana Leoz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa