Discovery Gaming Community
La Division Vipère Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: La Division Vipère Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=180522)

La Division Vipère Recruitment - Void Faes Nexus - 06-06-2020

[Image: 1591553101951.png]

Recruitment

You’ve made a wise decision looking into the recruitment thread of La Division Vipère . As you may have guessed already, through the faction information, we are a roleplay heavy faction. And we request that to a certain extent from our members. There are a few things that you need to be aware of before you fill out the form below.

1. Once your character is infected there will be no way back.

2. We are, at the end of the day, a nomad faction and that means you will shoot and get shot at a lot.

3. You will need to provide quality Roleplay, tho there is no problem with simple MDs or fast attack roleplay if you get engaged.

Code:
[font=Merienda One][color=#8000BF][size=x-large][float=left]♰[/float][float=right]♰[/float][/size]
[hrc]#8000BF[/hrc]

[size=x-large][align=center]Application[/align][/size][/color][/font][font=Merienda One][color=#8000BF][size=x-large][float=left]♰[/float][float=right]♰[/float][/size][/color][/font]
[hrc]#8000BF[/hrc]

[b][size=medium]Why are you interested in joining La Division Vipère?[/size][/b]

[indent]Text[/indent]

[b][size=medium]Have you ever played as a nomad or an infected?[/size][/b]

[indent]Text[/indent]

[b][size=medium]For how long does your character exist in-game?[/size][/b]

[indent]Text[/indent]

[b][size=medium]Are there any specific plans you would like to mention that you have for your character?[/size][/b]

[indent]Text[/indent]

[b][size=medium]Please provide your discord username below or send it over PM:[/size][/b]

[indent]Text[/indent]

[hrc]#8000BF[/hrc]

RE: La Division Vipère Recruitment - Erremnart - 06-27-2020

- Yes, I acknowledge that this character can't be redeemed.

2. We are, at the end of the day, a nomad faction and that means you will shoot and get shot at a lot.
- Yes, this is nothing new for me :-)

3. You will need to provide quality Roleplay, tho there is no problem with simple MDs or fast attack roleplay if you get engaged.
- I'm in for character's development, building ties with friends and foes alike, and doing some interesting stuff. Shooting is always a last option for me.

RE: La Division Vipère Recruitment - Samina Harper - 07-14-2020

Application

Why are you interested in joining La Division Vipère?
[Image: 13_07_2020_22_37_45_1650000.gif?width=879&height=495]
My name is Samina Harper I was a Test Pilot for DSE and was sent to test a new Fighter in the Borderworlds. what they dont said to me was that the ship was totally experimental and not safe. I should try a new engine and Cloaking Device at a Tripp trough the Nomad Worlds, but my Ship failed me and the K'Hara game me the Rest so I Crashed on a Dyson Sphere. and was Rescued by an Infected he healed my Wounds and as I healed I Learned about the Wild. he was from a Groupe called La Division Vipère and after I am Healed I Decided to Get Infected myself and Joining the Vipère Division. I'll need to understand what happened. I've seen the light, I feel this is my purpose now. To show it to the Rest of Humanity. Together with my Light-One.

Have you ever played as a nomad or an infected?

No it is my First time I hope I won't be to Bad

For how long does your character exist in-game?

29 Years

Are there any specific plans you would like to mention that you have for your character?

To Spread the Word of the Light Gods, and Bring more Peapole to the Light.

Please provide your discord username below or send it over PM:

I already on the Discord

RE: La Division Vipère Recruitment - Bryce - 11-24-2021

Application

[Image: Unidentified_I.png]

Why are you interested in joining La Division Vipère?

My name is Q-893 and I was born as a scientific experiment for Gallic Roylal Enclave at the Lausanne Complex Research Station in Zurich. Because of my special abilities, I was deployed to the army after twenty years. I led DELTA's fleet to attack Bretonia. Our mission was to destroy a trading post in the Cambridge system. After the event, Bretonia police were waiting for us on the way back. Thanks to my skills, however, they were eliminated. They were all happy to return, but they didn't know what was waiting for us yet. Unfortunately, we were not informed of the attack on the main Issoudun station. It was too late to help. Survivors were evacuated to the Languedoc system. We had no choice but to return to our research station. On the move we were attacked again, this time by the Wild faction. It wasn't about eliminating the crew, it was about being infected. I wasn't interested in them myself. It dawned on me that I was already infected from the station in scientific experiments. That's why they considered me theirs. The crew was captured, I was left to fend for fate. I only have two ships left and a lot of questions. For example, who I am, who my parents are, and the main one, what's my real name....

Have you ever played as a nomad or an infected?

Yes, i have played as Nomad and Infected.

For how long does your character exist in-game?

Long time, from beginning Gallic Royal Enclave.

Are there any specific plans you would like to mention that you have for your character?

I would like to spread the infection throughout Sirius, especially in Gallia.

Please provide your discord username below or send it over PM:

James Williams#8647

Once your character is infected there will be no way back.

Roger that

We are, at the end of the day, a nomad faction and that means you will shoot and get shot at a lot.

Roger that

You will need to provide quality Roleplay, tho there is no problem with simple MDs or fast attack roleplay if you get engaged.

Yes, i take note, i’ll try hard.

RE: La Division Vipère Recruitment - gamepro228 - 02-19-2023

(06-06-2020, 08:41 PM)Void Faes Nexus Wrote:
[Image: 1591553101951.png]

Recruitment

You’ve made a wise decision looking into the recruitment thread of La Division Vipère . As you may have guessed already, through the faction information, we are a roleplay heavy faction. And we request that to a certain extent from our members. There are a few things that you need to be aware of before you fill out the form below.

Code:
[font=Merienda One][color=#8000BF][size=x-large][float=left]♰[/float][float=right]♰[/float][/size]
[hrc]#8000BF[/hrc]

[size=x-large][align=center]Application[/align][/size][/color][/font][font=Merienda One][color=#8000BF][size=x-large][float=left]♰[/float][float=right]♰[/float][/size][/color][/font]
[hrc]#8000BF[/hrc]

[b][size=medium]Why are you interested in joining La Division Vipère?[/size][/b]

[indent]I enjoy playing as a wild. This might sound a bit shallow, but I dislike how restricting the pawn ID is and it pushed me to look for other options, that said I am not just using you for a better ID and I enjoy the lore and the approach you guys take towards RP[/indent]

[b][size=medium]Have you ever played as a nomad or an infected?[/size][/b]

[indent]I played as a full nomad for 5 months and a wild for 1 month. [/indent]

[b][size=medium]For how long does your character exist in-game?[/size][/b]

[indent]Aurenn has been around since 715AS[/indent]

[b][size=medium]Are there any specific plans you would like to mention that you have for your character?[/size][/b]

[indent]In general he is an easy going person who is more a talk first and shoot second. His Ideology is that he may be the next step in human evolution but doesn't wish to force it on others and enjoys. Aurenn only has a single friend who is a freelancer trader he flies around with [/indent]

[b][size=medium]Please provide your discord username below or send it over PM:[/size][/b]

[indent]d͡e̛͢s̸̛p͘͝ái҉͝r̛͘#5256[/indent]

[hrc]#8000BF[/hrc]