Discovery Gaming Community
To: Outcasts From: LR- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Outcasts From: LR- (/showthread.php?tid=180529)

Pages: 1 2

To: Outcasts From: LR- - The Liberty Rogues. - 06-06-2020

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Icoming transmission

Recipient: Outcasts Officials Sender ID: AMPERE Location: HIDDEN

[Image: TeV9od0.jpg]

Greetings,
These were demanding times in our history. Many decisions have been made in the pile of misinformation. Certain accusations have been made against Outcasts that I'm sorry about.
Our original plan was to deny Harmony and Separatist capital ships to flee and dock at Alcatraz in the fear of pulling more disturbing forces alongside their retreat... Seems like a drunken rogue pilot were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The uncertainty between the new [R] and the old LR- are still apparent, but we shall deal with it when we come to it.

LR- pilots been instructed to cease hostility at once against outcasts.

Transmission terminated

RE: To: Outcasts From: LR- - SquigglyKey - 06-07-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Ampere
Source: Alcatraz Depot, California System
Subject: Apology.

[Image: 9eb072972d4149dd302c0c350ede6d1f.jpg]

Ampere,

I'm glad you finally came to your senses, I assume the increasing bodycount was a cause for concern?

There are three conditions to us accepting this apology, first, your complete rejection of the so called 'Orange Treaty', it is dead, let us keep it that way.

Secondly, there is the slight problem of damage to the paintwork of our vessels that your ships managed to inflict. It'll cost somewhere in the region of two-hundred and fifty million credits to get it all fixed, shipwrights on Malta aren't cheap afterall, payment can be wired to -|-Treasury

Thirdly, make sure your gang are properly educated on respect. I'd rather we didn't have a repeat of this incident.

Once you've met these conditions the Coalición Imperial Maltesa will consider your apology accepted.

Regards,
Alana Leoz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

RE: To: Outcasts From: LR- - Loyola - 06-07-2020

[Image: uklDCOm.png]

Had enough already?

Nothing has changed.

We will ceasefire once I will receive an apology for the behavior of Dixon and Hawthorne. You thought I would forget or forgive? Nah. AND you will cease ALL the hostilities against [R]. Those are conditions on my side of things.

- Loyola

RE: To: Outcasts From: LR- - The Liberty Rogues. - 06-07-2020

Icoming transmission

Dear Alana Leoz,
I can accept all of your conditions. Credits will be wired from my personal account as I take full responsibility for the actions of my pack. I will make sure that these issues will never rise again. Some of our more drunken fellas still believed the Treaty... this fella has been sorted out... in a few different ways that will keep him occupied for.. a good.. eternity.

Now miss Loyola..
I'm sorry to say that Amy has sailed to a more peaceful space for a long time now. And I must say... we are not even sure if she is still alive out there. As for Dixon... arrangements have been made for him too. I believe to move on, and not to stuck in the past.
The rival between the main pack of LR- and the new group of [R] is something that a fundamental element of a rogue, and it will sort itself with time... I don't believe that's a concern of the operations between a Rogue and the Outcasts.

Transmission terminated

That's not what I asked for. I will give you a little bit more time to reconsider so you don't waste mine. If my time would be wasted here, I would be even more upset.

- Loyola

Icoming transmission

Miss Alana, the funds should be with you by now.
Miss Loyola,

I cannot assist you to resolve old personal manners with Dixon or with Amy. Im sorry. And its hard to change a fundamental behavior of a rogue to protect his or her turf even from its own people. Im sorry but maybe something I can offer?

Transmission terminated

Word "sorry" is what I wanted to hear. Check.

For [R] situation, I could not care less for Rogue internal gang issues. The problem is [R] pack is being our exclusive contractor for Cardamine supply. You shooting them is harming business, since you refuse to cease hostilities with them, we can speak about monetary compensation. I believe 250 million to Enma.Loyola to compensate our losses in addition to apologizes that are already in place would completely satisfy me and we could finally restore normality between Malta and the Rogue gangs.

- Loyola

Icoming transmission

And by Malta you mean your group? As far as I know my pack moved Cardamine longer and in greater quantities than our "rivals" on Alcatraz. In fact, our newest installation is importing massive amounts lately for distribution. Maybe we should discuss a working relationship to compensate for your losses and maybe boost your numbers. Hows that sounds for you?

Transmission terminated

I've already made one step closer friendship and changed my conditions to be much more bearable for you, as it seems. If you traded Cardamine that much then paying up should not be an issue. For sure we can discuss working relationships and be greatest friends after it. I am all about productive business relationships.

- Loyola

RE: To: Outcasts From: LR- - SquigglyKey - 06-07-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Ampere
Source: Alcatraz Depot, California System
Subject: Apology.

[Image: 9eb072972d4149dd302c0c350ede6d1f.jpg]

Ampere,

Funds have been received and I have ordered our pilots to cease all hostilities against your gang.

See that I never hear the words 'Orange Treaty' uttered by a Rogue ever again.

Regards,
Alana Leoz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa