Discovery Gaming Community
To RHA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To RHA (/showthread.php?tid=180570)

To RHA - SwiftWing - 06-08-2020

Coms Open, Frequency Checked, Tuning in ....*(*^&@#...@#*^... Link Established
Communication Link established: RHA
Sender Link Info: Swift Jericho
Type of Transmission: Medium Range Transmission
Reason for Transmission: Request No Kill Contract for Swift's Mining Base (Possible Long Term)

To Whom it may concern...
I run a small, insignificant base in the Rheinland system. As so many bases have fallen lately, I come to the bargaining table to hammer out a possible deal in the hopes that mine shall not be among those lost. It is, however, a Daumann base, to which you might find offense. Although of no strategic importance, it was required to be a corporation base by the Rheinland government at the time. I had to pick something so that was it, but now that the climate has changed, perhaps there is another option that would be viable for us both.

Having an operational and open base near the Frankfurt Mining area could bring in an additional source of legal revenue to the Hessian government. This could benefit us all, allowing traders and miners alike to resume their duties in Frankfurt or it can just go elsewhere. Most traders that use said base are Interspace Commerce pilots. They, like you and I, are merely trying to eke out a living and feed their families, but I'm sure when you ask them they will donate to your cause, or if nothing else, just to keep from being blown to smithereens.

The Cons to not allowing the base in Frankfurt is to take money out of your own pockets and send it elsewhere with the traders out of your reach in far away systems, thus filling the pockets of others who may or may not be sympathetic to your cause.
As you well know, most economic wealth is being brought in from outside Rheinland space now as it is, and my base is just a private Mom & Pop shop, not a Rheinland company base. So I have nothing to do personally with the economy of the Rheinland government aside from the taxes I'm charged like all other small businesses residing within in its borders. Just asking for a chance for my family owned base to have a chance in this Whirlwind of rough Tides and Troubled Skies.

So I would hope to come to some kind of an understanding where we can both come out of this mess ahead of the game. I would also be willing to allow docking for one of your diplomatic envoy ships from the RHA so they can check the base for whatever contraband you may feel I could be harboring.
All I ask for is a list of your demands and I will see what I can do to please you with the outcome of the transaction and see whether we can both gain some elbow room.
If approved and an understanding reached I will have my base moved to Frankfurt. If not, then some other intelligent plan will have to be devised on the part of myself and my partners.

To our good fortunes together,
Swift Jericho

RE: To RHA - Venkman - 06-08-2020

[Image: pjsOrrQ.png]

ᛝ Name: Njáll Östberg
ᛝ Rank: Generalmajor
ᛝ Message Type: Reply
ᛝ Location: Vogtland Base

Swift Jericho you speaking to Generalmajor Njáll Östberg of the Red Hessian Army.

It is true, many installations across Rheinland and its borders have been destroyed or are awaiting destruction. My orders are very clear, all of them shall be destroyed eventually, unless they give us something interesting.

Herr Jericho, I would like to know a few things about your base. For example:

ᛜ ᛜ Name of your Installation
ᛜ ᛜ Current location of your Installation
ᛜ ᛜ Desired location of your Installation

Those are the questions you need to answer. You also have to agree to Hessian demands, which are:

ᛜ ᛜ You will set [RHA] vessels to neutral on your Installation
ᛜ ᛜ You will wire a payment of 100.000.000 credits to [RHA]RHT-Kebnekaise to avoid being shot
ᛜ ᛜ Starting from next Month, you will begin paying taxes, namely 50.000.000 credits per Month
ᛜ ᛜ Your Installation won't be permitted to construct any weapons platforms

If you agree to these terms then you will have nothing to worry about.

RE: To RHA - SwiftWing - 06-09-2020

At this time we are working on the agreement/Contract.

// Paddy is one of my Friends from PTC / CHAOS. she is helping me right it out and cover everything best we can. we are trying to accept all your terms.

RE: To RHA - SwiftWing - 06-09-2020

Generalmajor Njáll Östberg

The installation is currently called Swift Mining – Munich currently at 7C in Munich. We will be endeavoring to relocate 15km away from the Aluminium ore field in Frankfurt, 12 km from the trade lanes parallel to the navigation buoys. Once the base has been Moved the name should change to Swift's Mining Co.1 if anything Different We will advise you of a change or faction association Change once the paperwork is completed and the base has been moved.

We agree to your demands and [RHA] will be able to dock with the station registering you as neutral. We do, however, request that inspection ships not be capital ships or gunboats to avoid undue attention from government agencies. You can appreciate the dilemma your Request puts us in. Normal practice is to send a smaller vessel, a light fighter perhaps? To help keep my base from Being Destroyed by Rheinland Government Agents.

SC100,000,000 will be sent to your bank, and SC50,000,000 per month although we would prefer an annual payment. Perhaps we could forgo the SC100,000,000 in lieu of a bulk payment? To be reviewed and renewed annually?

Payment will be sent after your Agreed Response Sir.

We hope this is agreeable to you Generalmajor.

RE: To RHA - Venkman - 06-11-2020

[Image: JldKCHD.png]

Herr Jericho, your agreement to our terms pleases me greatly. The Red Hessian Army will let your base exist as long as you provide monthly payments. I am expecting those hundred million credits to be transferred to Kebnekaise at your earliest convenience. As for further payments, I will give you an ability to pay 3 months in advance, starting from next month which will cover the months of July, August and September. That would mean that you will have to transfer a total of 150.000.000 credits next month.

You won't have to worry about my men as they will be instructed to avoid contacts with your base. After all, we have no interest in docking on them therefore there won't be any issues regarding that matter.

That would be all.

RE: To RHA - SwiftWing - 06-11-2020

cash Sent to [RHA]RHT-Kebnekaise 100,000,000

[10.06.2020 23:18:12] /givecash [rha]rht-kebnekaise 100000000
[10.06.2020 23:18:13] [2020-06-11] 04:18:36 You have sent 100.000.000 credits to [RHA]RHT-Kebnekaise.

Please confirm Receipt

RE: To RHA - SwiftWing - 07-02-2020

[01.07.2020 20:55:54] /givecash [rha]rht-kebnekaise 150000000
[01.07.2020 20:55:54] [2020-07-02] 01:56:59 You have sent 150.000.000 credits to [RHA]RHT-Kebnekaise.
[01.07.2020 20:56:36] Swiftwing: 3 Months Paid up tell October

Please confirm Receipt

RE: To RHA - Venkman - 07-04-2020

[Image: JldKCHD.png]

Herr Jericho, your payment of 150.000.000 which will cover the cost of your base until the month of October has been transferred to Kebnekaise successfully. Your next payment should take place in October.

Until then.