Discovery Gaming Community
Void Faes Communication Nexus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Void Faes Communication Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=180672)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Void Faes Communication Nexus - Black.Cat - 05-21-2023

[Image: E4VL0E2.png]

[Image: khRZMBm.jpg]

INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Void Faes
Source: Unknown

Suspicious meeting in the Liberty

The Basilisk speaks to you again. Light gave me enlightenment, and I met with a representative of the insurgency in the Manhattan area. The spirit of revolution is blazing in him, which interested me... Mystique and romance... They claim Liberty's power belongs to them, and the current one is nothing but corrupt, unqualified freaks... As always, I welcome the flow of new knowledge these days. The darkness is evolving; it flows incredibly fast. Their intentions to harm their kind are foolishness... They are ready to massacre because of their idea. Horror and misunderstanding stuck in my soul. In today's arena at Liberty Center, the rebels won, and the authorities retreated.
A.v.H
the Basilisk

[Image: Rl0ozAv.png]

RE: Void Faes Communication Nexus - Black.Cat - 05-21-2023

INCOMING MESSAGE

Kepler... Caliban..? Abrams...?

SLRC at Risk. Harbinger said that they are also involved... Icarus station... Darkness... IT'S DARKNESS EVERYWHERE... The LIGHT... I will be monitoring the situation at Tau 23

It's not clear what's going on with Abrams, but something isn't right...
Communicating with the Nymph helped him... or didn't it? Also, he told about a certain "Witch"...

I was also contacted by colleagues from Auxesia...

A.v.H
the Basilisk

RE: Void Faes Communication Nexus - Black.Cat - 05-25-2023

INCOMING MESSAGE

Caliban, Shozak, Cops, Section Eight

A lot of unpleasant things have happened to me in the last couple of days. From problems with the law in The Darkness to problems with Abrams

For a time, Shozak took over the mind of Caliban-Abrams.. After the incident at the Shrine, Caliban was not himself for some time; he was completely taken over by the darkness of the creature. He was uncommunicative, and any attempt at dialogue was met with immediate gunfire. So I spent those couple of days with the cloaking device on.

After meeting with the Harbinger, I followed Caliban all the way to Tau-23. He was stationed at Java Station. All day long, he spent time near the anomaly. There was nothing much to find.

Next, I returned to Kepler, where I found our all-too-famous villain, Caliban. This time, he was already conscious. He remembered nothing from the interaction with the last pillar.

Aside from my tracking Caliban, one day when I tried to fly into the New York system, I went through California. I was met at the gate by a group of people. Police Officer Evan Stone, a darkling from the Section Eight, a Hitman gunboat. This company of men was trying to find out who I was and why I was going to Liberty. That would be all right, They suspect my connection with Auxessia and Abrams, amazingly... I managed to justify myself, but for future reference, they're digging something up on me.

Basilisk
the Silent One

RE: Void Faes Communication Nexus - TheKusari - 06-08-2023

INCOMING MESSAGE

To: All Void Faes

In-Fighting in Liberty

Guess I shouldn't be surprised. A single Xeno in New York and half of the Navy fleet shows up. Part of my lovely conversation with the entire group, before a fight broke out, is that 46th pilot agreed with the Xeno on something. They do not wish to have the 1st| fleet take the credit on battles, missions, what have you.

Then I suppose to give the 46th a chance to prove themselves, the Xeno initiated combat with two snub craft. Two on one fight. Everyone just... watched. Maybe what the Xeno said was true, the Navy fleets are butting heads. We could use this, or rather try to setup situations where they continue to do work against each other in a similar fashion.

Halpert Kennedy
Pulsar