Discovery Gaming Community
A drink at the oasis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A drink at the oasis (/showthread.php?tid=180942)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A drink at the oasis - Akhetaten - 06-24-2020

Christopher puts his arms around Caitlyn and holds her in tightly as he whispers to her. "Hey... Big girl, it's okay. These torpedoes will never come into contact with the hull of the Velvet. And if any pirate dares to threaten you while you are around me they will have a hard time managing that. I'll tell you something I haven't really shared with anyone as it's a combat experience, but it suits the current scenario. Back in the Akhetaten's days, I think it was when we were at Rheinland, sometime in 812, we would start seeing Nomad infested humans raiding all of Rheinland's systems. On one occasion, there was an unarmed civilian ship passing transporting goods to us; food, water, the essentials. A hostile bomber decloaked in the sector and fired a torpedo salvo at the ship. We saved them by maneuvering between the ship and the incoming torpedoes. We took the full damage from the torpedoes so that the civilian vessel can leave the area while we wipe out the bomber. The Akhetaten is a very agile ship, Caitlyn. And back then we didn't have Mesons on, now that we have Meson Flaks on we would be able to deflect any torpedo headed towards the velvet. And if you want a suggestion by me, get a few Flaks for the Velvet, you never know when two Flaks end up saving your ship from disaster." He slowly removed one hand from her back and holds her jaw, lightly lifting her head up to look at him. He notices a tear on her cheek which he wipes out with his hand. "It's okay, Caitlyn. It's okay. You can take all the time you need to relax. Nothing's pressuring us, after all." He whispers to her one more time before hugging her tightly again.

RE: A drink at the oasis - Lord Helmchen - 06-25-2020

Cait saw the Warmth in Chris Eye, this man was a bit shy but when you needed him he would go to Heaven and Hell that was sure to her. she grabbed his neck and pulled him softly a bit down so she could give him a Kiss on the uninjured side of his face. "you are a good man and every woman that catches you someday will be the Happiest among the stars." she smiled at him with a grin in her eyes "if you where a girl I would take you myself" Stephanie have sneaked behind her and gave her a light punch on the back of her head. "well at least you are your old self again now" Cait turned around and hugged her "but you love me for being myself," Steph couldn't stop smiling because of this woman "yes and the Stars only know why," then she kisses her for a few seconds that felt like hours for the two. and Cait Turned back to Chris again and took his hand, "you have done me a big favor today without even knowing it, so should you ever need something no matter what I am there and ask no questions." Steph became big eyes as she heard that "Wow Chris this is the Ultimate Trump Card she gave you there you, could ask her to smuggle in the Gallic King and she would do it that Mighty is that Card." Cait looked at her and raises an eyebrow, "What you are not the only one with humor" the two of them laughed. "ok fun aside and as good as this little therapy between warheads is I need a Drink now."

RE: A drink at the oasis - Akhetaten - 06-28-2020

Christopher admires the love the two women share, he feels his heart pounding just looking at the two girls in front of him. He is cheerful that Caitlyn is back to normal and snapped out of her little flashback. "Thank you, Cait, but don't worry, I don't think I'll have you running errands for me anytime soon. After all, I am a Navy Captain and you are an Orbital Spa and Cruise Captain, there's not a lot of things I can ask you for." Christopher says as he's looking at the two girls. He hears Caitlyn's request for a drink and he can only agree with her. "So, girls, what do you think? Should we head towards the cantine?" Christopher's question is one to which he didn't really expect an answer, all three of them are willing to take a break from the tour and have a relaxing drink at the cantine, so he guides the two girls back out of the torpedo bay. "Do take care not to hit your heads anywhere, ladies!" He says once more as they take the same path through the tight corridors back to the bridge. Christopher stands still for a few minutes to admire the view out the reinforced windows. "If you think this view is brilliant, wait until you see the view we'll have from the cantine." He says as he waits for the two girls to nod to him, showing that they are ready to head for their drink.

RE: A drink at the oasis - Lord Helmchen - 06-30-2020

Cait stands on the bridge of the Akhetaten again lookin out of the window her head lened on th glass as she loked over to her Velvet moored and conected with the Akhetaten she opwns her mind to catch at least a glimpse of her beloved home she wants to feel the calming Pesence of the Velvet nit insted she feels teh Akhetaten touch her like a mother who calms there child she enjoys the touch "thank you" she kisses the window infront of her like a child would kiss the Cheek of her mother and could swear she feeld a Tremble in the ship as response as if she wanted to say "always my child" she closes her mind again and goes over to Chris and Steph grabbing Chris neck so she could kiss him on the Uninjured Cheek "you have a ship with a good heart my friend" she tell him and then she wispers in his ear "if you ever make her Cry i swear then i will kick your ass" she then takes Stephs hand and smiles at him ignoring the Confused look of her Loved one and Chris and smiles at both "so didnt you Promise me a drink oh and tell me where i get those Flaks for my ship some new toys to play with are always welcome" she looks at him with a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes she may not need this drink as much as before but she never wastes one

RE: A drink at the oasis - Akhetaten - 06-30-2020

"I've already arranged for those flak turrets to be installed on your ship the next time you dock to Norfolk, so that shouldn't be an issue you have to worry about, Caitlyn, it will be handled soon." Chris says as he sees she's so eager to go to the cantine. "Alright ladies, we wasted enough time, off to the cantine we go." Christopher says full of excitement as he nods to them to follow him. He takes the two girls through a large hallway, the ship's main one, connecting almost all of the compartments with a series of smaller hallways, and elevators. Christopher walks inside an elevator and invites the two girls in. He presses the button for a deck that named "Deck 0", as it's one deck level above Deck 1, which houses the bridge of the ship. Deck 0 is a relatively small area in which Chris has taken care to be full of amenities. It houses gardens, lot's of areas to relax, and the ship's own cantine along with the restaurant.

As the elevator dings, indicating that they reached their deck, the doors slowly open and what the girls see makes their jaws drop. "Ah... ladies..?" Christopher says as he walked out of the elevator and is looking at them. "Hey... Come on... that's an elevator. Someone could call it, come on out." He says as he grabs both of them by their arms and gently pulls them out with him. What the girls see looks nothing like a Naval ship, it looks more like holiday resort. "Don't worry, I didn't teleport you on some Orbital Spa & Cruise ship, we are still aboard the Akhetaten. This deck is made specifically to not look like part of the ship. It's meant to be an area for relaxation, and that's why it is designed and shaped that way. Now follow me.... It may be a very small deck compared to the other ones, but it's certainly big enough to get lost into."
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-7.jpg]
Cantine, Battleship Akhetaten

After a few minutes worth of a walk in the deck they finally reach their destination. The cantine has an old-fashioned theme to it, almost reminds you of what you'd see on a pirate ship, but at the same time it has a modern feel to it, very weird design but truly unique. Christopher looks at the stairs on the left side and points at them with one of his hands, letting the girls know he wants to move on first. When the girls get to the second floor of the cantine, their minds are blown away. There are two large reinforced windows providing view to the space outside, as the area is filled with couches that look very comfortable to sit at. Chris has arranged that this floor of the cantine is empty at this time for his special guests so that nobody disturbs them. He nods to the bartender as he takes the same stairs and meets the girls outside. "How do you like the view, ladies? Say... is your visit to the Akhetaten worth it's time now?" Christopher says in a jokingly manner, as he pats the two girls in their backs seeing how they are sitting completely still and admiring the view. The Velvet can be seen docked with the Akhetaten just outside the windows too, truly a fantastic view.

RE: A drink at the oasis - Lord Helmchen - 07-01-2020

Cait is surprised it's true she had expected something completely different when she thought of a Navy Canteen, she had thought of steel banks and tables nothing like this. she admires the decorations an old rifle hangs behind the bar more an antique pice than it would be useful. and the Chairs are realy Comfy, while she sees the velvet through the window and her purple Position Lights slowly pulsing. Steph sees an old Tactical Spacesuit in a Corner next to a Jukebox, she knows suits Like this from her time in the Rheinland Military when she was part of the Höllenspringer a Special forces group that Landed on Planets by Jumping out of a ship. this looks like an Ancient version of the Suits she Used during her Service. the two Girls are So captivated by the Room that they startle as they feel Cris hand pating ther Backs. "Oh he wants to play now" Thinks Cait, then they will play she smiles at him with a seducing Look and whispers in his ear so that Steph also could hear. "You know Chrisy if you where a Girl I would maybe alow your hand to go deeper," She said with a Purr in her Voice ass she sees Him Blush under his mask. while Steph stood up and Hit her on the Back off her head causing an "Ouch" from Cait. who then rubs the Pain away. "Stop that you little Devil, where are your manners kidding him like this. Chris, I am sorry sometimes she is a real nuisance." she looks down on her with an amused sparkle in her eyes, but someone has to show her her limits. "that have hurt Steph why are you so Brutal to me, cant you arrest her for Domestic Violence Chris." Cait says and Loughs immediately loud and happy, Causing the other to laugh too. as they had Gathered themself again she Looks at him with a big smile. "Your ship is truly amazing every time I think I know something you and your ship Suprise me, i love it and it's a Great Idea to have a place like this for the Crew to relax and Refill the Battery after a long shift. and now let's drink something I realy need a Rum right now." Steph looks at him and her Hand Touches his uncovered Cheek smiling at him. "And if you want you can take off this mask, you are among Friends we won't mind your Scars. all that matters to us is the Person and you are an amazing one."

RE: A drink at the oasis - Akhetaten - 07-18-2020

Christopher smirks at Caitlyn as he lightly giggles at her words. "Perhaps you want me to leave you two alone here?" He says in a jokingly manner and then continues. "I won't be arresting anyone -today- Caitlyn, I'm sorry." He says as he goes back to the stairs, gesturing to the bartender - probably asking for a few extra bottles of rum. He then goes back to the girls, seeing them just stand there. "Please, have a seat anywhere you would like - the entire floor's ours today." He says as he reaches out with one hand to slowly take off his mask. His wounds are almost healed up, there's still a few light scars left to be seen, and his blind right eye is completely covered with a patch. The bartender then joins them briefly to bring the bottle of rum Caitlyn gave to Chris earlier, and also leave a few other bottles - each different from one another - on the table they sat in. "So, how have you two been enjoying your visit so far?" Chris asks as he leans back on his seat, making himself comfortable.

RE: A drink at the oasis - Lord Helmchen - 07-18-2020

Cait Makes Makes herself Comfortable and Steph leans on her as Both took a Glas Cait a Rum and Steph a Rheinbeer. "well you have an Interesting ship, and you have an Interesting way to Comand it. giving the Relaxation of your Crew that much Space, I doubt that other Capitans would do that or get the Admiralty to Approve it." she takes a Sip of the Rum that Bums good as it Flows down her Throat it was a Good Year for the Rum, Steph Looks at him as she Takes a Gulp for the Beer and then looks through the Room. "and you have an Interesting Collection of Artifacts, I see a Rifle and an Armor that remembers me on the Helljumper ones I Used in the Rheinland Military, and the Place is Just so Comfy and relaxing the whole Atmosphere is Simply Perfect." the two Cuddled at each other while they Drank and Talked with Chris, they Laughed a loot with him while they had a Good Time.

RE: A drink at the oasis - Akhetaten - 07-18-2020

Christopher fills a glass with the rum Caitlyn brought to him, and looks at the two girls. "Being in command of such a unique vessel has it's ups and downs, Caitlyn. Replacement parts are hard to find, repairs are hard to do, and most crew candidates are incapable of serving in such a ship, but it does come with it's own little advantages." He says before raising the glass, pointing it to the girls. "Cheers, ladies." He takes a good sip of the rum. Very high quality indeed, Caitlyn definitely knew what she picked.

After spending a considerable amount of time discussing about all sorts of things, Chris asked the two girls. "So, ladies, what are you up to now? You want to call this a day or is a certain compartment you would feel like checking out?"

RE: A drink at the oasis - Lord Helmchen - 09-17-2020

Cait Smiles knowing and takes a Sip of the Rum, it's realy a good one and she Feels the Burning as it runs down her Throat. she Puts the Glass on the Table and Looks at Chris. "oh Believe me I know how hard it is to Get Spare Parts, my Velvet is Nearly 40 Years old, and even Trough the Hull of the Palace didn't Change Much over the Years, the Tech did. but even when I am Stuck in her Engine Core for a Whole day I know that its Worth it." Steph takes a Big Gulp from her Beer and smiles at Chris while she Holds Cait's hand. "I am sure our Litle Gremlin here wants to see the Engine." she Lovingly Kisses ther Connected Hands. "I realy would love to, you cant feel the Soul of a Ship better than at his Heart." Cait Kisses ther Hands to and her Eyes Sparkle with Love.