Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty Board (/showthread.php?tid=181028)

To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty Board - Spectre - 06-20-2020

[Image: bBA8qpV.png]

Good day, esteemed officers of the Bretonian Armed Forces.

My name is Addison Reynolds, Secretary to the Crayter Quorum. I trust in months following the war your men and women have found time to relax after the hell they were put through. I wish my message to you today was without haste, but a new development in the Tau systems has forced Crayter to begin to reach out once more to our valued allies.

Yesterday, a Crayter Military Flight Officer filed a report noting the presence of a Kusari battlegroup within Tau-31. As per Crayter law, and per the agreement with the Kingdom several months ago, Tau-31 (save for the Jump Gate to Leeds, the passage to Planet Harris and the planet itself) is regarded as Crayter core space, territory under the direct governance of the Republic. Fleet Admiral Combes, who necessitated the deal with Bretonia for Tau-31, recently alerted the Naval Forces of this encroachment of our territory, and requested details as to such. The response was foreboding.

I will transfer a link to the channel with this message so you may see the details for yourself. The details of this mobilization were followed by a request for the surrender of Barra, as well as the Military's presence within Tau-31, a violation of Crayter law and effectively an act of war by direct invasion. While the current situation is attempting to be solved diplomatically, there is a strong chance that Tau-31 may see more fighting, even after the end of the Gallic war. Many in our government believe this to be the telltale signs of another violent war, and another dark chapter for our nation.

While we pray that this isn't the case, alerting our allies of the developments of this situation we feel is paramount of ensuring that the proper responses are taken. Should the situation escalate further, I'm sure I will be tasked with alerting you of such.
Thank you.

In service to the Republic.

Addison Reynolds
Secretary to the Quorum
Crayter Republic

RE: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty Board - Spectre - 06-28-2020

[Image: bBA8qpV.png]

Good day,

I'm sending this short message as a notification that the small incursion into Crayter space by the Kusari Naval Forces has turned into a full scale invasion of the Tau systems and Gallia proper. Barra has fallen under Imperial control, and the Hades was forced to withdraw, thankfully without casualties. Kusari forces have also made attacks on Crayter Military forces in an effort to drive us out, further cementing their status as a hostile aggressor. As such, we are requesting confirmation from Bretonia, as well as a response as to the Kingdom's view towards this invasion. Given the tenuous position of the Macduff within Tau-31, the Quorum does not expect Bretonia to assist directly, but support in the forum of supply in exchange for wartime favors may be warranted.

We will await Bretonia's response with eagerness, but we believe this to be the start of yet another Tau War.

In service to the Republic.

Addison Reynolds
Secretary to the Quorum
Crayter Republic

RE: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty Board - Markam - 07-06-2020

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Bourbon

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Secretary Reynolds,

Do not take the silence of Bretonia to mean we are not watching the events unfold. The men of the Macduff fleet are on tender hooks, I assure you.

I am glad you made it safely to Tau-44, our forces observed your withdrawal, and the KNF respected it well enough, and for good reason, it seems?

While I do not like to see innocents suffer, having witnessed the deaths of billions at the hands of Gallia I cannot help but share their fear of a second Leeds, and I am not one to suggest getting in their way. The loss of Barra was a blow to you I am sure, but for the sake of your forces I suggest you focus on more pressing matters in the region, that being the genocidal maniacs that still breath in the so-called Hebrides, and the drug barons that have become so bold as of late.

Pursuing further conflict with Kusari is futile, and I am happy to reach out to the KNF to secure a ceasefire and end to needless hostilities.

I am most concerned about the Enclave right now. The invasion of Gallia may open up a return to power to those lunatics, even the chance that the Confederacy will ally with them. If this occurs, nobody will be safe, and Bretonia will not sit idle as we do now.

Regards,

Fleet Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Oversector Center
Bretonian Armed Forces