Discovery Gaming Community
To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau (/showthread.php?tid=181093)

Pages: 1 2

To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - LG| - 06-21-2020

[Image: MVU7dTC.jpg]

Basilica fleet is reporting that they have managed to successfully deploy to the Tau theater, currently located in Tau-31, gathering the precise recon information. Light attack group led by battlecruiser Bastia have remained in Coronado to cover the barrier passage into independent worlds. Basilica attack group is currently combat-ready and maintaining minimal radio chatter on encrypted channels. Logistic support of the attack group Basilica is at an acceptable level, attack group can operate at its full capacity.

Our fresh attack group led by Captana is now fully prepared for operations and was deployed to Omicron Tau as we expected more action from the side of the Gallic Confederation. As it appears, the new Gallic government has invested itself in Rheinland affairs. Considering the activity of the other Houses within the Barrier and Tau worlds in particular and rather low activity of Gallic confederation in this region it is suggested to deploy the Captana attack group to reinforce our presence in Taus and make a strong showing.

Current Zones of Operations are the following:

[Image: R1JoGPA.png]
Red: Attack group Captana.
Purple: Attack group Basilica.
Blue: Light attack group Bastia.

Our recon teams report that Kusari is deploying its fleet into Taus and they seem to be moving into the direction of Tau-31, as first Kusari warships have already entered the system. This will, no doubt, lead them into the conflict with the Colonial Republic. Basilica and Captana attack groups need to strike now, otherwise, we will lose an initiative. Our enemies need to suffer a crushing defeat and initiative to be returned to our hands.

Suggested targets for the strike of our joint forces are ::LIMP TAILOR:: and ::BRONZE LIZARD:: in ::HALO:: system. If successful, this would allow us to create enough space for operation and will provide our enemies a good lesson of what comes up their asses when they come to our territory.

If the following plan is to be accepted by your side, Loyola Guard will lead the Basilica group from the south and Imperial Coalition would assume command of the Captana group to strike from opposing direction. This would require a high level of coordination, but the current situation requires immediate action. Remaining passive in this situation would mean a betrayal of the national interests.

- Loyola

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Hokan - 06-21-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Loyola
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: The Taus

[Image: KM9DiAM.png]

Well, I must say this is a surprise Loyola. After our other talks, I thought you preferred not to delve into strategy and tactics of warfare. Either way, I received the reports too, and I agree with your key point that we must move swiftly and capatalise on the situation at hand.

I would suggest our groups act independently of the fleets, while I do not presume we are not fit for the duty. I do suggest we use our forces and abilities to otherwise make the Tau theatre a mire for our enemies. This can be best done if we acted in a autonomous-supporting role for the two fleets. However, on that note. I do agree with the targets you identified.

::LIMP TAILOR:: and ::BRONZE LIZARD:: are ripe targets to be assailed while Kusari draws all the attention. We should take the opportunity.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed.

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Loyola - 06-22-2020

Nothing changed since that comm, I am not very competent at the military affairs. I did not plan it myself, I have officers consulting me and I've just compiled information that I was told. What I said above is my conclusion on the matter and it seems like my conclusions are right since you consider this operation the most optimal at the moment. While having a certain risk, it will be very rewarding if it succeeded and open a new window of opportunities.

We have to work on establishing a proper TACCOM between Captana and Basilica.

Also, I was thinking about the motto of the Basilica group. "The shadow of death is the one we cast!". I think that sounds good, what do you think?

- Loyola

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Hokan - 06-22-2020

Incoming Message

I have already dispatched some of my own team to relay information to the Captana. Tactical operations communication should not be too difficult to establish between the two fleets.

As for the motto for the Basilica, I do like the idea of adding them. Although, your current suggestion might be too long.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Loyola - 06-24-2020

Good. I will go and inspect Basilica forces personally. Have to make sure that everything is in order. Let's hope that we will be able to roll with this as soon as possible.

- Loyola

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Hokan - 06-28-2020

Incoming Message

It would seem that the Kusari Navy is on the offensive against Gallia.
I'd argue that this is very fortunate for us, ::LIMP TAILOR:: and ::BRONZE LIZARD:: are not more suitable than before as targets with this additional conflict.

We may also be able to use this to our advantage by pushing the Gauls further back in Lorraine. Prevent them spilling out more into Omicron Tau. Although we need a more unified operational command if we wish to continue to take advantage. I do not suspect the other Dons will be happy with prolonged control over the military assets being directed by us both.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Loyola - 06-28-2020

[Image: kyCV6b1.png]

Interesting. I agree only partially, ::LIMP TAILOR:: would mean certain overextension. I had another round of consultations right now, ::BRONZE LIZARD:: and ::SALTY WILLOW:: would be more suitable. I insist that the system of ::HALO:: is the priority, it will give us more operational freedom. If we start action in Lorraine, it will only cause more attention to Omicron Tau in the future. We need to distract their attention and force fights far away from home.

Indeed Dons will ask some questions if we won't show them immediate success. The triumph over ::SALTY WILLOW:: will certainly be the one. As for the central command, I don't oppose the idea, until it follows the political direction that we make.

Now I suggest we give order to Basilica and Captana attack groups to start operation ::ORANGE HAMMER:: against ::BRONZE LIZARD:: and ::SALTY WILLOW:: in ::HALO:: system.

- Loyola

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Loyola - 07-15-2020

[Image: 7zeaE0r.jpg]

Well, counting new disposition with Kusari occupying the majority of the Taus and invading Gallia, I have contacted our friends in Kusari, namely GC and BD. BD seems to want to catch the opportunity and commit some massive strikes in northern Kusari and Tau-53. Currently, the agenda is the United Front of GC, BD, and well, us, there might be an opportunity to get us in a good position to flank Lorraine from that direction and to level down the threat to Omicron Tau, naturally all attention will go to Tau-53 first. In addition, the minefield is not really giving us an opportunity to maneuver, while Tau-53 and it's link to Lorraine is something else entirely. The good news is that we will have allies to carry some weight for us, all in all, this can be an alternative to ::ORANGE HAMMER::.

::NNETLNK-29cdf10c5ab:: - negotiation channel. You may join or just let me know what you think and I will keep negotiating with a common position in mind. I have to admit it turned out to be more interesting than I initially expected.

- Loyola

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Hokan - 07-16-2020

Incoming Message

Subject: Gallia and Kusari

Firstly, an alternative to operation ::ORANGE HAMMER:: is less than the ambitious movements we should aim for. Following that operations resolution we should be able to redeploy a considerable force into whatever field we see fit. Breaking open Gallia further to receive more of the fruits of Malta should be one of our top priorities.

Secondly, the Dragons staking their claim and ownership of Tau-53 is akin to any of the other Houses or entities trying to do the same with the Taus. That isn't something we can agree with, Lentini outpost is an important station for the cardamine trade into Gallia. There is only one group permitted to own such as system, and it is the Outcasts.

I am curious to know if taking the action of strangling Kusari's supply-lines would produce the desired result of easier access into the Gallic market. Kusari has done us a favour in attacking with such a large force against Gallia, they may remove some of the problems in the way of our trade in the fighting. Although they may also just replace the Gallic defenders as well. Additionally, concentrated attacks on supply-lines will encourage them to move more to defend it. I am not so sure this benefits us.

Thirdly, Lorraine. With Kusari throwing their weight into Gallia, I agree this presents an opportunity for us to exploited the otherwise distracted elements of both militaries. We can use this to strengthen our grip on Lorraine and move closer to driving deeper into the heart of Gallia and giving New Paris a better taste of Cardamine.

Lastly, what the fuck is that all over your face?

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz

RE: To: Imperial Coalition HQ | From: Loyola | Subject: The battle for Tau - Loyola - 07-19-2020

[Image: 7zeaE0r.jpg]

There's a massive difference between the Blood Dragons holding space as compared to Houses, they actually tolerate Cardamine distribution thanks to GC. GC will always be there behind their back in case if Blood Dragons will decide to play stupid games. On paper, they can claim whatever you want. They have ambitious plans and I generally like what I hear from them. After some internal shifts, they now look like workable material. In any case, I think it's nice to have an alternative option at the table in the case if something goes wrong with the ::ORANGE HAMMER::.

And yes, they both did us a favor killing each other. More chaos we cause, the easier time our traffic will have. Having a regional partner that would secure some areas for us and instead of us is... just a good thing?

Also I glad you appreciate my style.

- Loyola