Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell (/showthread.php?tid=181128)

Pages: 1 2

To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 06-22-2020

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium

Greetings,

The Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell would like to invite you to our annual festival, the Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri. Some of you have been present last year, others have proven themselves to be a friend of Sisterhood over the past year. The Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri is the Festival of the Oath of the Golden Chrysanthemum that we dedicate to the Goddess Amaterasu and the founder of our movement, Yuyu Matsuda.

This year's festival will celebrate the defeat of the Coalition's infestation in Kusari space, namely Battlecruiser Tyumen. The Sisterhood took quick and decisive actions to remove the threat, leading to its retreat from Kyushu. We made enemies during this venture, but the Golden Chrysanthemums have shown that we will not be intimidated.

The ceremonies will be held by High Priestess Kiwako and her priestesses. Food and drinks will present, And ofcourse, plenty of cardamine for all the guests. Music and dance performances are provided by our most talented Sisters.

We welcome our allies to join our festivities on the 27th of June on Kinkaku-ji.

First Communications officer
Ikeda Yume

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Raphael Drake - 06-22-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144d.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

First Communications officer Ikeda Yume,

My name is Raphael Drake, Master Assassin of the Lane Hackers. I am pleased to hear from your organization once in a while. I believe it would be very interesting to attend your festival once in a while to enjoy the beautiful traditions and culture of Kusari. I will make sure that I will have plenty of time to attend your festival and I will bring some friends of course. If there is something we can help with before the festival begins, please, let me know.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Kazinsal - 06-22-2020

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Kane-NO-Adjutant.png]

Identification: Taskmaster-Adjutant Harold Kane
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium

To: Ikeda Yume, Gen'an Cell

Subject: RE: Invitation
Encryption: You know it

Dear sister,

I'm not much one for Cardamine myself but I will happily partake in the other finer things in life you've mentioned in your invitation. I'll be there.

Regards,
Taskmaster-Adjutant Harold Kane
Natio Octavarium

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Hemlocke - 06-24-2020

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -Gen'an Chrysanthemums-
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>
Encryption: <|> Hellbreach <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

Greetings from the rocky hell that is Liberty.

I doubt I need to introduce myself, I was present at the last festival, though I have come to respectfully decline your invitation. There are other matters that currently require our full attention in Liberty, as much as I enjoyed the last festival, I, along with my associates will not be attending.

Live long in the land where the sun sets early upon its own.

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Konrad von Glöda - 06-24-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Initiate.Konrad.von.Glöda.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 158a.png][Image: 1.png]

Greetings to First Communications officer Ikeda Yume as I'm aware we haven't met in person but I've assisted a fair few of your pilots so you might have heard of me.
It will be a pleasure to join the Gen'an Chrysanthemums and their friends at this festival I hear that they are a brilliant display of beautiful traditions and culture of Kusari.
so I shall be attending as my enlightened colleague Raphael Drake has mentioned let us know if we can help in any way before the festival.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Hokan - 06-24-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Ikeda Yume
Source: Halifax
Subject: Festival

[Image: Carlos.png]

Hola, señora.

In the coming days we may see increased activity within one of our areas of operation. As such I cannot say with guarantee a large attendance by us. I presume my brother will evidently find a way to the festival, regardless of the circumstance.

I will however relay the invitation to the Imperial organisation.

Carlos Ortega,
Almirante.

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Y'berg - 06-24-2020

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

To: Ikeda Yume
Subject: Invitation

[Image: u1zWNFh.jpg]

Miss Ikeda,

Our organization will attend, although with the current events we won't have a large attendance. Mr Wright may attend the festival, so will myself, and a few associates.

If things go the way they did in last year, it'll be an interesting event.

Robert Dixon

OPEN FOR REPLIES

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Megaera - 06-24-2020

ID: Ikeda Yume
Encryption: Orange Lotus
Recipient: Raphael Drake
CC: None
Subject: Liberty Ale

Mister Drake,

We appreciate your offer. If the Lane Hackers are willing to bring 1000 bottles of Liberty ale with them, we would appreciate it. Ofcourse we will compensate your expenses. How does 2000 credits a bottle sound?

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Loyola - 06-26-2020

[Image: roocwfG.png?1]

I am very thankful for the invitation. I will try to attend personally, but as our friend from the Imperial movement pointed out, things are quite messy recently. Probably we could use this festival to discuss recent deployments of Kusari Naval Forces into Taus after ceremonies are over.

- Loyola

RE: To: Rogues, Lane Hackers, Maltese, Junkers, Natio Octavarium - Sender: Gen'an Cell - Mick - 06-27-2020

Mick, the mad Junker hick! Captain and Leader of the Free Trade People!
[Image: cuVH1hD.png]
After docking Mick arrives at the festival his face masked dressed in a black suit, white shirt and black tie, It seems he's arrived Early!! He speaks to the Docking attendant and whispers in his ear! "Got a gift on board see it gets to the right place"
As Mick leaves the docking station he turns to his Pilgrim and blows a kiss to it as the cargo attendants are offloading the gift to be presented to the Golden Crysanthemums. the gift contains 1000 units of Cardamine, 1000 Units of the finest Rum, 300 slave workers to hopefully appease the GC, as for Mick this is the first time formally meeting them! At that Mick heads to the Bar and spends some time winding down after a long flight from Omega 55 and relaxes until festivities start!