Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=181135)

Pages: 1 2

Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - Rheinland Kameraden - 06-22-2020

[Image: MYKG6sZ.png]

Rheinland Kameraden

Recruitment

Greetings candidate,

The Rheinland Kameraden are looking for pilots and personnel loyal to the Federal Government of Rheinland who are willing to do their part in fighting against the traitors that plague Rheinland space. You are expected as a pilot and member of the Kameraden to do work that normally is dirty and illegal; however times have changed and every inch you take from them is a step towards winning the war. We do not fight equal fights in the Kameraden, you are expected to do damage to their operations and return in one piece.

If you are interested in fighting for Rheinland, send a reply with the following application:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [NAME]
[b]Age:[/b] [AGE]
[b]Birthplace:[/b] [HOMEWORLD/BIRTH LOCATION]
[b]Military experience:[/b] [MILITARY SERVICE INFORMATION, NOT REQUIRED.]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]OOC INFORMATION[/b]
[b]Have you been sanctioned/banned before?:[/b]
[b]Discord ID:[/b]

You will be contacted privately once your application is received.

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - Wulthus - 06-28-2020

Name: Attu Heikkinen
Birthplace: Rheinland Federal Republic, Hamburg system, Planet Hamburg, Avikko district.
Military experience: No formal military training. Years of experience as a freelancer pilot.

Background:
Attu was born into a relatively small ethnic community of Planet Hamburg, going by the name of the "Suomen". The Suomen people, faithful to their old traditions, inhabited one of the most remote of districts of the frozen planet Hamburg, with the lowest population density of all Rheinland Federal Republic, recorded at 0.1 inhabitant per square mile.

Attu was a pilot, just like his father, and his father's father before him. Heikkinen family earned their living by fetching mail. passengers and selling basic supplies to the settlements, taking unusuall risks to provide an essential transportation service for the people living so far apart from each other, separated by the true, arctic wilderness.

The Republican governors were happy to see an indigenous community thrive on their planet. However, the Imperials did not share that sentiment. To them, wild lands of the Avikko district were a little too perfect breeding grounds for various criminal elements of the Planet, and something had to be done about it. Decision was made to "Rheinlandise" the Suomen, and imperial institutions fell on their heads almost overnight.

Unfortunately for Attu, the imperials found the criminal they were looking for. Eerik, the boy's father, was unable to explain sources of his revenue to the taxation authorities of the new empire, and was arrested under the charges of money laundering, and tax evasion. Attu, overwhelmed by the injustice his family and people witnessed, took his old freighter, set a course for the Frankfurt system, and surrendered to the first Federalist patrol he encountered.

OOC INFORMATION
Have you been sanctioned/banned before?: No, never.
Discord ID: Wulthus#8675

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - kleinsuess2000 - 07-02-2020

Name: Klein Suess
Birthplace: Rheinland Federal Republic, Frankfurt system, Planet holstein.
Military experience: Basic military training, formerly a crew on the Danube class cruiser.

Background:
Klein was born in Rhineland in the federal era. His father was an engineer on the planet Holstein, and his mother was an unimportant civil servant. After graduating from college, he engaged in the same occupation as his father: working as an engineer in a small aircraft engineering company, but when the war in Sigma broke out again, he was tired of boring life and joined the military.

Klein joined the military at the beginning of that war and was assigned to a cruiser as it approached the end. Unfortunately, when he entered the first battle of his life, Kusari's suicide attack damaged the cruiser engine room and severely damaged it.

When the cruiser where Klein was located was repaired, the ship was transferred to the Hamburg system patrol on the Rhineland border. During a surveillance operation, it was part of a fleet that alert battle between Liberty and separatist. The Rhineland Fleet did not join the fire merger. So Klein has participated in very few battles.

During the turmoil inside the Federation and a coup, Klein’s cruiser captain believed that he should betray the Federation, but a group of crew on the ship did not agree with the officers’ ideas. They managed to place explosives in the repaired but unstable engine room , And escaped from the spacecraft when the ship left the port. Since then, the new empire believed that all the crew had been killed in the explosion and did not pursue Klein.

A few weeks later, Klein noticed the anti-empire voice in the network and managed to get in touch after confirming that it was not an imperial trap.

OOC INFORMATION
Have you been sanctioned/banned before?: Never
Discord ID: Kleinsuess2000#4024

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - L e o n - 07-02-2020

Name: [Trans Gulhen]
Birthplace: [New Berlin, Planet New Berlin]
Military experience: [Retired Rheinland Military officer.]

Background:Trans Gulhen was born in planet New Berlin with two brothers one named Felix the other Van. The family was an normal finical stand family, Van is a retried Daumann Heavy Construction trader. Felix has exiled from the family and has changed his name and never have been heard of. Until someone recognized him as a miner working for Bristol. The family has really weak connection with each other since the civil war. Trans has left the military career since the high command demoted him from fleeing in battle against the Red Hessians. this showed Trans the true face of Rheinland how they care much about their officers in Duty.

OOC INFORMATION
Have you been sanctioned/banned before?:no
Discord ID:L e o n#7120

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - Rheinland Kameraden - 07-02-2020

@Wulthus

Your application has been accepted, welcome Kamerad.

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - Rheinland Kameraden - 07-02-2020

@"TheFireLeon"

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - Rheinland Kameraden - 07-03-2020

@kleinsuess2000

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - æther - 07-03-2020

Name: Berthold Volkmar
Birthplace: Hamburg System, Planet Hamburg
Military experience: Member of the Bounty Hunters Guild

Background:
Born in one of the high population density housing units on Hamburg, I grew up in a working class family.
Like many of my generation I was exposed to Bundschuh propaganda as a child but I never thought much about it until recent events.
Most of my youth was spent working various oddjobs, until I was able to get a loan, alowing me to purchase my first spacecraft.

Wanting to make a living on my own terms I joined the Bounty Hunters Guild in Hudson and I have been working with them since.
That was going well for me and to be honest I never cared that much for politics, but I voted for the Federal Party, so when the imperialsts overthrew the goverment I decided something had to be done. A buddy from the Guild got me into contact with one of your informants and I was instructed to send an application to this adress.

OOC INFORMATION
Have you been sanctioned/banned before?: No
Discord ID: elemenope#0982

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - Rheinland Kameraden - 07-03-2020

@"elemenope"

RE: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Recruitment - Nick Harrison - 07-31-2020

Name: Sofia Meier
Birthplace: Planet New Berlin
Military experience: Six years of Military Training on Planet New Berlin Was trained in Ground Combat as well as Space combat against Large Capital Ships

Background: Born on Planet New Berlin where i served with the Ground forces for Three years where i received basic training then eventually received special ops training for raiding hostile bases and capital ships. After i earned my wings and was able to receive training in Space combat in bombers to remove any hostile capital threat. Eventually i was stationed on capital ships as a bomber squad leader to handle any threat to our home land. After the Kusari war ended and the Imperialists coming to power i began to dislike how things were being run and decided to Join the Federalist Movement in Rheinland to take what is rightfully ours

OOC INFORMATION
Have you been sanctioned/banned before?: No
Discord ID: Already have it