Discovery Gaming Community
To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere (/showthread.php?tid=181172)

To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere - Ninkurra - 06-23-2020

[Image: align%5D]
Date: 23.06.827
Topic: Diplomacy and logistics
To: Enma Loyola, Maltese Dona

[Image: VideoGlitch_20200612_151521_1.gif]

Greetings, senora Loyola.

An image of a young girl in a strict dress appeared on the monitor.

- My name is Julitte Pascal de Lorraine, and i'm the representative of Vipere Division. We have heard about you and your relations with... Our common "Benefactors", therefore, our group calls on you with a request for logistic assistance and the establishment of cooperation between our cells. I think you understand what I'm talking about.
The girl's eyes glowed with violet light for a few seconds.
- Our group has gone through a lot of trouble and our resources are running out. Therefore, we ask you for help with the restoration of our fleet. We have... Quite a non-standard type of equipment, because those parts that are manufactured in Sirius do not suit us. We are talking about spare parts for the ships of the Gallic Royal Navy series. In return, we offer you all the human resources at our disposal, for the duration of special operations. This is the only thing our group is able to give, at this moment.

Sincerely, Julitte Pascal de Lorraine, la Division Vipere.

RE: To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere - Loyola - 06-24-2020

[Image: kyCV6b1.png]

I guess you contact me because I am the NeuralNet celebrity that is rumored to be infested? You are not one of us though, are you? Don't get me wrong, I am very pleased to hear from you, but I don't think I am the right person to talk on such Gallic specific matters. But I know that some of your people were involved in the recent Drake fighting, which is much appreciated.

As I said, you being of a different kind will create some complications. We are open to help you, but we will need an assurance of your loyalty to the cause, there sure won't be any problems with that, hm? I would like to hear about your commitment before I will pass the comm to Voilé squadron, who unlike me, got the competence to help you out.

Don't disappoint me. Your appearance is rather interesting and to some degree exciting.

- Loyola

RE: To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere - Ninkurra - 06-24-2020

Date: 24.06.827

[Image: VideoGlitch_20200624_182331.gif]

Dear Dona. As I said, we have common interests. Neither we nor our Benefactors are not going to interfere in yours operations. On the contrary, we are open to any opportunity to help you in your... Difficult task. If you are interested in specifics about exactly what we intend to do, we can discuss it face-to-face. Even though we have a bit different Benefactors, our roots are one. We all are ready to swear our loyalty to the Creators and the Highest Goal assigned by them to each of us.

"One goal. One kind. One light."

RE: To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere - Loyola - 06-26-2020

Meeting? Don't trust the comm channels, are you? I might have time to meet you, but you will have to arrive at my location. As you understand I am quite busy and there is no way I can afford to spend more time moving to whenever you are. Is that alright with you? I expect that you trust me enough since you have called me already.

- Loyola

RE: To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere - Ninkurra - 06-26-2020

Date: 25.06.827

Of course i do not trust to comm channels. Today, caution is the main tool for survival. And, i'm ready to arrive at the place indicated by you, however, if you do not mind, i will not be at the meeting alone. I trust you, but to the possible "random witnesses" - no. I'm waiting for the transfer of the RV coordinates.

Julitte Pascal de Lorraine, la Division Vipere.

RE: To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere - Loyola - 06-26-2020

Move to the Barrier Gate Station in Coronado. You sure know where it is, counting your recent operations. The taxi will take you from this location to a classified object where the meeting will actually happen. Please refrain from having any tracking devices, that would not be appreciated or tolerated, do you copy?

- Loyola

RE: To: Enma Loyola| From: La Division Vipere - Ninkurra - 06-26-2020

Date: 25.06.827

I understand your caution. I copy, over.

***End of transmission.***