Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers ; From: Keiko Matsumado - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers ; From: Keiko Matsumado (/showthread.php?tid=181178)

To: The Lane Hackers ; From: Keiko Matsumado - Blackstarr - 06-24-2020

[Image: dWiFmWs.jpg]
Encryption: HIGH
Sender: Keiko Matsumado
Frequency: Golden Chrysanthemums
Origin: Hokkaido System

Konnichiwa Hacker brothers. My name is Keiko Matsumado. Those of you currently in leadership of LH may not remember me. If you check your communications archives you should find past communications between me and members of your organization to show you I am who I say I am.

Now onto the point. I seem to have found myself in a bit of trouble.... I am heavily wanted in Kusari space, and I feel like I may end up on some bounty boards soon. I need to "Disappear" I am aware of your organization's prowess with technology and I was hoping I could procure your services in the real of getting a new identity.

If I need to make a physical visit to your facilities to discuss this more I can. I still remember the coordinates for Mactan from when I visited before. So unless you have moved it I should be able to find my way. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,
Keiko Matsumado

RE: To: The Lane Hackers ; From: Keiko Matsumado - KageTenshi - 06-25-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Subverter.Kage.Tenshi.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 147b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10s.png][Image: 23s.png][Image: 30s.png][Image: 40s.png]

Greetings, Miss Keiko,

My apologies to have kept you waiting, I am Subverter Kage Tenshi, at your service. Seeing a fellow Chrysanthemum asking for help is always nice, it's good to see our friends are still well aware of our capabilities. I am afraid, however, that my current answer to you will not signal the end of your troubles, Miss Keiko. The matter you are bringing up is of maximum importance and it should be further discussed face-to-face. I can assure you Mactan will be in exact same spot it always was, and it's docking bays will always be available for you. I will be pending your response to further arrange our meeting.

Until then, please do stay safe. You have my regards, Miss Keiko.

~Kage Tenshi

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers ; From: Keiko Matsumado - Blackstarr - 06-25-2020

Frequency: Golden Chrysanthemums
Origin: Hokkaido System

Thank you for your reply Miss Tenshi. As soon as I can I will be on a ship to Liberty. You will be seeing me soon.

Yours,
Keiko Matsumado

RE: To: The Lane Hackers ; From: Keiko Matsumado - Blackstarr - 06-25-2020

Frequency: Internal
Origin: Magellan System

I have arrived on Mactan safely. I will remain in the welcome area until someone comes to retrieve me.