Discovery Gaming Community
[827 A.S. Edition] Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: [827 A.S. Edition] Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (/showthread.php?tid=181280)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[827 A.S. Edition] Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri - Megaera - 06-27-2020

Allowed IDs for this thread (indies included): GC, Junker, Natio Octavarium, Outcast, Rogue, Lane Hacker

Central Hall, Kinkaku-ji, Shikoku

A year has passed since the last Kingiku No Seiyaku festival. The previous festival was organised on Morioka when Kinkaku-ji was just a raw sketch. A year of intensive construction works and the attack by naval forces turned the station into a formidable structure.

Misaki stood next to Boshi in the central hall to await the first guests. Misaki was wearing a standard Gen'an pilot uniform with the squad leader insigna. A black eyepatch covered her right eye. All GC were aware there is nothing wrong with her eye, but she was wearing it to get attention. Ever since Misaki saw an old movie about pirates, she kept thinking that is how all space pirates should look like. She even tried to talk like one of the black bearded actors. She was now tapping Boshi on the hat with the barrel of her rifle.

Ahrrr, so nice of you to join me on this guard duty, matey.

RE: [827 A.S. Edition] Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri - Mick - 06-27-2020

Mick, the mad Junker hick! Captain and Leader of the Free Trade People!
[Image: cuVH1hD.png]
After docking Mick arrives at the festival his face masked dressed in a black suit, white shirt and black tie, It seems he's arrived Early!! He speaks to the Docking attendant and whispers in his ear! "Got a gift on board see it gets to the right place"
As Mick leaves the docking station he turns to his Pilgrim and blows a kiss to it as the cargo attendants are offloading the gift to be presented to the Golden Crysanthemums. the gift contains 1000 units of Cardamine, 1000 Units of the finest Rum, 300 slave workers to hopefully appease the GC, as for Mick this is the first time formally meeting them! At that Mick heads to the Bar and spends some time winding down after a long flight from Omega 55 and relaxes until festivities start!

Mick sipping his last drink is ushered into the festival meet!

He walks in, stands 5.9 inches at an athletic 10 stone build! His suit fitted by the finest tailors he walks in his eyes set upon the greeting party, he takes his hat off and bows gracefully and introduces himself!

They call me Mick! Mad Mick to be exact! A pleasure to meet your aqcauintance!

RE: [827 A.S. Edition] Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri - sajuuk111 - 06-27-2020

Ichika is coming in hot, looks very excited and frightened at the same time

Sumimasen everyone! I could not help with the preparations! I was having a trip at Niigata Star City, watching the beautiful sun... and... well... i might have taken too much cardamine... with alcohol... forgot my keys to the ship... well.. Whatever! We are here to cheer up and have lots of fun!

I have no idea what is prepared for this year and well this will be my first! Sorry for being late Misaki-sama, but i made it! Hope you can forgive a little warrior like me...

Dazzled by lights, the crowd, the sheer number of people attending... I am pleased to see this happening!

Just give me a second Misaki-sama, i'll take a shower at my room and attend in better shape, also might need some cardamine as well, can you pleaaaseeee give me some? I am out!

Mick quietly sat in the corner a young lady on his lap and a strong drink in his hand, every now and then he would scan the room to see the goings on, he whispered something into the young ladies ear and she laughed. He pulled out a small black case and placed it atop the table and flipped the lid open.... The young ladies eyes seemed to light up as mick pulled a vial of liquid cardamine out and poured it into her drink, he then popped a concoction of pills in his mouth took a drink and swallowed!

The Lady and the Junker were seemingly having a good time, and with the stress of running an illicit operation it was the perfect situation to wind down and forget about Spaces troubles for a small time at least!

A few drinks down and feeling quite merry he looks around the room once again! He places the black case in his breast pocket whisper in the ladies ear and as she gets up so does Mick, he slaps her behind and gives her a kiss on the cheek and slides his mask to his face from atop his head puts his hat on and walks through the crowded event to an exit!

He finds his way to the Docking bay and back to His Pilgrim, he spoke to two burly looking felons guarding his ship and one opened the door for him and another followed behind him!

Mick would head towards the secure hold of his ship, about 15 minutes passed before he returned to the docking bay and a third figure was with them although he had a bag over his head and his hands tied behind his back two more burly felon looking bodyguards grabbed the captive by an arm each and walked behind Mick back to the Function deck of the Station. All eyes were on Micks masked face as they walked through the crowd and sat back to his original table to where the young lady rejoined him with some fresh drinks and the two burly bodyguards sat either side of the hooded tied captive! Mick places his hat back on the table and slides his mask atop his head sits down and takes a sip of his drink. He leans over and pats the captive on the head keeping his hood on him he goes back to his relaxing!

RE: [827 A.S. Edition] Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri - NixOlympica - 06-27-2020

[Image: B2qFdtB.png]

The Gen'an Chrysanthemums Shirei-kan was drinking alone and pensively while wandering through the halls of Kinkaku-ji. Apparently there was now some kind of festival happening and it was probably and presumably a part of her job description to maintain peace during the festivities. With an assault rifle on her back, a blaster on her hip and a bottle of gin in her left hand she entered the Central Hall.

"Why do f*ck do I have a feeling this thing is gonna cause me a huge headache..." she muttered.

Mad Mick gets up all of a sudden a stern look on his face he flips his mask from atop his head to his face, he nods to the two burly bodyguards and points to the Captive as he stands atop the table his little gathering were sat around as the two burly guards grab the captive and bring him to the front of the table and kicked him to his knees!

Mick screams atop his lungs to garner attention not that it was really needed he stood atop the table with a hungry look in his eyes before he reached for the hood over the captives head and lifts it off with a flare and holds his arms up in the air to present a simple confused and possibly terrified Kusari Navy Pilot!

Mick jumps off the table with a thud drunk and extremely high nearly falls into the watching crowd he stables himself and turns to the Kusari Naval officer and drags him to his feet.

Mick looks a dead stare in the Kusari Naval Officers face before stroking his cheek and smirking a crazy attentive look, Mick would bow to the Kusari Navl Officer he brought to the party and kiss him on the forehead, turning to face the crowd ruffling the Naval Officers hair and placing an arm around his neck he'd reach for his glass and raise it downing the drink in one he cheered and screamed and then grabbed the Naval Officer still with his arms behind his back and forces him into the crowd, Mik would howl and laugh as he turned back to his seat and watch the Kusari Naval Officers fate within this event!

RE: [827 A.S. Edition] Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri - Jakob.Scherk - 06-27-2020

[Image: YGZuphO.jpg]

Jakob Scherk, captain of the .:j:.Heilbronn arrives at Kinkaku-ji and docks. He notifies the cargo team that the 1500 Whiskey and 1500 Vodka are gifts to the Gen'an for the event.

He also meets with his crew and reminds them that they are to have fun, but not too much fun as there should be no troubles, and they are not to take any of the cardamine. He reminds them of his number one rule, that there is no cardamine on his ship and anyone from his crew found to be under the effects of cardamine will be left behind. They are welcome to partake of the alcohol and festivities otherwise. With that they are dismissed and he heads for the central hall to greet the Gen'an, where the attendants directed him.

RE: [827 A.S. Edition] Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri - Jakob.Scherk - 06-27-2020

Jakob went to the central hall and noticed the two Gen'an representatives. They both were quite beautiful, though giving off the aura of danger which he had come to expect from the Gen'an. Their uniforms enhanced their appearance, although the seriousness of the one's appearance was somewhat broken by the eye patch she wore. He wondered if she had lost one of her eye's and how it affected her piloting skills as he could see her squad leader insignia. Her speech also seemed somewhat unusual as he had never heard anyone talk like that in his travels, which briefly surprised him.

After greeting the Gen'an representatives Jakob scans the room and notices a man with some burly guards and what looks like a mask. There seems to be some sort of commotion happening over by them and a large crowd around them. Jakob decides that they don't look all that friendly and that he should probably stay away from them for now. He looks for a table on the opposite side of the room where he can watch the whole room and the entrance while still keeping an eye on the man with the guards and the crowd around him. He also makes sure that he an escape route before sitting down at the table.

A lady comes over and asks him what he would like to drink. Jakob replies that he would just have some tea. She seems surprised by the request but brings him some tea and asks if he would like any milk, honey, or cardamine to go with it. He replies that it's fine that way it is and thanks her for bringing it so quickly.

Mick is sat back down, he flips his mask atop his head revealing his face once again so he can drink, he reaches for his little black case and points to each of his small party in turn he unclasps it One burly guard reaches for a vial of liquid cardamine the other what seems like a blister pack of pills and they take them as Mick takes out a vial for the young lady and pours it into her drink, she kisses him on the cheek and he pops a few pills and finishes his whiskey to watch the continuing harrassment of the bound Naval Officer laughing and talking with his companions