Discovery Gaming Community
Stubborn Snake - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Stubborn Snake (/showthread.php?tid=181308)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Stubborn Snake - Loyola - 07-02-2020

Looked down at him, slightly annoyed for a moment, but then almost instantly swapping back into her good mood.

— Do you really need to rush things? Why? You show the lack of respect right now. More often you will talk about it, further, it will delay it. I need to make sure that we think alike and that you understand what being our friend means. You know, Sirius is big and it's not all about Liberty and your wars with Junkers.

RE: Stubborn Snake - Reeves - 07-03-2020

With the mask more or less on, his smile was obstructed. He loosened up and conceded as a response, for once. "I'm remarkably stubborn. You have to be given the nature of the job. You're right though, there is a bigger picture. I've always acknowledged it, that's why I'm here even if I don't quite like it."

There was a moment's pause, a few seconds that he used for reflection, as uncharacteristic as that was for him. This was a point of return even if he was already an addict, now all his people would know. No doubt his rivals and alleged friends would catch wind of this development as well. And in the grandest act of stubbornness, refusing to seek out alternatives or try to change course, he nodded to her. "I'm ready. Do it."

RE: Stubborn Snake - Loyola - 07-06-2020

— Come on, don't act like you are doing something heroic or unpleasant, people pay good money for a dose of this, But yeah, welcome to the family.

Outcast would pull the mask at Cobra's face, pushing the small button that would start vaporizing Cardamine. Knowing that effect would not be instant, she would go fix something on the shelf, while not paying much attention to her guest at the moment. While she did not express it, she was happy, maybe this will become the solution to a long term Xeno problem in Liberty. For what it's worth, they are annoying.

RE: Stubborn Snake - Reeves - 07-08-2020

Even as the seconds went by and gave way to minutes, Morreti seemed to just sit there as if the mask was merely a cosmetic item. While under the surface it felt as if his body finally took a sharp breath in after having held it for some time, he didn't appear to show any signs of being swept away by a high. When she welcomed him to the family, he tilted his head to the side and seemed to grin behind the mask, causing the corners of his eyes to wrinkle. "Almost heartwarming. If only I was gullible enough to feel warm and fuzzy after hearing that, what a shame."

His fingers idly drummed against the armrest of the chair he was seated in, and it was beginning to seem as if he were bored or perhaps just restless. "Was that all?" He asked, in order to determine if he could leave yet or if she still had things worth talking about.

RE: Stubborn Snake - Loyola - 07-11-2020

— You can go if you want. But you may as well stay. if you are interested in discussing things. I assume you would, but if not, you are free to go.

RE: Stubborn Snake - Reeves - 07-13-2020

The drumming of his fingers died down slowly as he considered those two very simple options. But he was never one to sign on without reading the fine print first. "If there's more to discuss then let's hear it, what's on your mind?" He still seemed perfectly lucid despite the dosage, his boredom replaced with curiosity about what else they possibly had to talk about, he hadn't come here with any agenda for discussion. All the same he felt confident he could address anything that his mildly duplicitous advocate would bring up. And at least for now he had no reason to not try and sound friendly, if only to keep further conversation pleasant.

RE: Stubborn Snake - Loyola - 07-23-2020

Loyola slowly moved back to o her seat, making herself combortable, before starting to ask quite uncofmortable questions.

— If Xenos are getting their piece of cake on the market, would that mean that you will have less reasons to compete with Junkers using guns? There is a concern that most of the money you make will end up being using harming our own trade.

RE: Stubborn Snake - Reeves - 07-23-2020

Morreti did not appear to be listening, having pulled out his data pad and clicking away at something, he continued to do this with no intention of caring for manners, even while Enma was asking her question. A few seconds later he clicked at his mask, it seemed that he knew how to disable the nozzle which fed cardamine from the small vial and into the mask itself. He then detached the barely drained object and placed it on the desk, but only after he was done typing. The amount he'd allowed himself to breathe in was by no means the amount required to bring on the necessary symptoms of addiction, this would be quite apparent to a native outcast that dealt in the drug. His actions were clearly deliberate. "Check that computer terminal of yours, more specifically, look for the attached data you were sent in order to facilitate this business." It was beyond obvious that he'd done something, having not bothered to acknowledge the fact that he was just asked a very consequential question, and moreover he was being intentionally disrespectful by apparently rejecting the orange gift.

RE: Stubborn Snake - Loyola - 07-29-2020

— I have you around here to answer to my questions, why'd I use my terminal? Or you think it doesn't worth you effort to talk to me? I almost feel insulted.

RE: Stubborn Snake - Reeves - 07-31-2020

A sly smile quickly grew into prominence among his various sharp facial features. "If you were truly insulted then we'd have something in common. I came here to discuss business between you and me. And now you reveal your true concerns by representing your interests in keeping the Junkers around. So rather than allow myself to be insulted, I insist, check your terminal." He refused to offer any actual response beyond this insistence and would not cooperate with any discussion until his request was complied with.