Discovery Gaming Community
To The Blood Dragons || Subject: Tomioka - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To The Blood Dragons || Subject: Tomioka (/showthread.php?tid=181334)

To The Blood Dragons || Subject: Tomioka - Omicron - 06-28-2020

[Image: 1Id6eUb.gif]

New Opportunities

To the attention of the Blood Dragons. First I will begin explaining the latest events from the side of The Order to satisfy curiosity shown by your scouts that I met.

Gen’aan avoids any direct confrontation, likely fearing that we may outgun their lightly armed patrols. If you ask me, so long they maintain light’s year distance from my transports and agents, pursuing this elusive foe with as restrictive rules of engagements as ones we are bound to is a waste of fuel. I would like to know if they had made any moves after their suicide attack on Kyoto. We also had concluded our military operation in Coronado aimed around the siege of a known Wilde installation. We had emerged victorious and freed our most westernmost battlegroup from its strategic objectives. Atum, its accompanying ships and mobile reserve sent to reinforce it are now looking towards redistribution to other strategic objectives.

You are undoubtedly also aware of the latest aggression of Kusari against the Gallia. We have many eyes in the Tau sector, operating either near or in complete separation of Crayter. The Order Intelligence believed that massive build up on behalf of Kusari was aimed to discipline Crayter republic, as well as any denizen of Tau systems that is seen as undesirable by the Empire. To our surprise, Naval Forces had not stopped but kept going to blitz border regions of Gallia. As it stands, The Order Overwatch is discussing how to deploy assets accordingly with this new reality in mind and the counsel of Blood Dragons will be invaluable. Your Great Enemy bleeds on foreign soul, leaving home territory unattended. There will be no better time to cut hydra’s head than now: Tomioka has been abandoned.

Current consensus is to delay and bleed off forces of the False Emperor before their gaze inevitably turns on us. We are willing to increase the ratio of The Order marines currently deployed to the planet, question is: is that what the Blood Dragons currently want?

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
1st Battlegroup "Wargods", Black Fleet

RE: To The Blood Dragons || Subject: Tomioka - SlappyTheRoach - 07-01-2020

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski

Subject: New Opportunities

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Kon'nichiwa Honorable Grand Admiral Michal Golanski,

Hai, it is good to hear that those problems have now left us and that we can now move forward from them so they are no longer a thorn in our side. Honor to you for coming out of your battle victorious, I shall pour a cup of sake to celebrate on your behalf.

We are aware that the Kusari Kaigun are now focused within the Tau sphere and have left most of nothern Kusari un-manned. Which has resulted in a great number of opportunities for us to seize. So far we are planning on neutralizing "Tokai Shipping Platform" in an effort to further weaken Samura's supplies towards "Planet Tomioka", an army fights on it's stomach.

We ourselves have not decided to partake in the Gallic-Kusari Conflict at this time, though if the need for us arises and the clan council deems it so, we shall most definitely act, protecting both our brothers in arms and even civilians from various sides against the Kaigun onslaught. We have had dealings with the Crayter Republic in the past, but as of late have not heard from them, not even a mention of the Kusari Naval Forces advancing on them. If they contact us for assistance we may do so, but not before we have our open window of opportunities dealt with first.

We can always use more troops on the ground on "Planet Tomioka", however as I said above we wish to take out "Tokai Shipping Platform" as our first tactical move. The Kokura Battlegroup remains close by, so that we may ask for them to honorably assist us in this move. We welcome your assistance to us in anyway you see fit to provide, securing Tomioka is our primary objective in this phase of our plans.

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun