Discovery Gaming Community
-/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: -/|-Halifax Borough Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=181394)

Pages: 1 2

-/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Halifax Borough - 06-30-2020

Literally anything, go nuts.

RE: -/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Traxit - 06-30-2020

So basically you're roleplaying a zoner administrator, just on a Freelancer base?

RE: -/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Kampanom - 06-30-2020

That's actually pretty nice.

RE: -/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Groshyr - 06-30-2020

I smell Velvet

RE: -/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Halifax Borough - 06-30-2020

(06-30-2020, 02:13 PM)Traxit Wrote: So basically you're roleplaying a zoner administrator, just on a Freelancer base?

Hell no, roleplaying the populace of the station, people will be contacted from communication characters, there is no set figurehead, just the upper echelons of the community that runs the base. If that becomes problematic we might have a figurehead made from one of the communication characters that speaks for the people off a vote that reflects the faction's lore.

(06-30-2020, 02:15 PM)Altzek Wrote: That's actually pretty nice.

Thank you sir Gaian fox man

(06-30-2020, 02:20 PM)Groshyr Wrote: I smell Velvet

I'm not sure Zoners smell... and if they do, they don't smell worse than anyone on this station, that's a promise.

RE: -/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Hokan - 06-30-2020

Quote:The Halifax survivors abhor cardamine

Seems unrealistic given their situation.

ID: 131612 Wrote:Cardamine has changed my life. It's the greatest stuff you can imagine. You have really strange hallucinations with heavy doses -- flying across alien landscapes, seeing creatures and places that you can't imagine. It's truly an amazing trip. I've noticed that I'm gradually losing interest in eating regular old Synth Paste. I've heard that Outcast Food is more palatable to heavy Cardamine users. Not sure why.

Cardamine is used to escape reality, when reality is bad, business is booming.

RE: -/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Traxit - 06-30-2020

What sort of ingame activity can we expect from you then? Since you mentioned a tag.

(06-30-2020, 02:25 PM)Traxit Wrote: What sort of ingame activity can we expect from you then? Since you mentioned a tag.

That has yet to be decided, probably just shipping roleplay station upkeep goods to the base, random people flying around in a completely loose assortment of ships (aside from gallic as these aren't gallic peeps)... It's yet to be decided and remains very wet and sloppy/juicy concrete.

As for Hokan, the exact reason for the view on cardamine had already been mentioned in the info page. They're poor and dealing with far too many problems as it is, the last thing they need is addictions getting into the ventilation that's already semi-failing to begin with and making them completely reliant on someone way in the Omicrons when they're already pretty damn reliant on those around them. Thus the view.

Edit: we're also reliant on the local pirates for protection, the Mollies and Gaians, neither of which are very fond of Outcasts, further reinforcing the view.

Now that isn't to say cardamine is banned, the use of it on the station without a mask is, as they don't wish to risk exposure, it will still serve and wishes to serve as a waypoint for smugglers entering Liberty given its location.

RE: -/|-Halifax Borough Feedback - Rudy. - 06-30-2020

(06-30-2020, 02:24 PM)Hokan Wrote: Seems unrealistic given their situation.

I think giving the situation of people on the base, acquiring Cardamine is among the low priority for them. Rations, oxygen, and water keeping up the base from falling apart is a much higher priority when your very home and your very existence are in danger especially with such a tight and "act together" community. As far as a Cardamine dealer it would be a dead business "selling" Cardamine to these people as they either would not buy it or could not buy it. Potentially just turning the dealers down till business dies out