Discovery Gaming Community
Die Vierergruppe - Recruitment thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Die Vierergruppe - Recruitment thread (/showthread.php?tid=181428)

Die Vierergruppe - Recruitment thread - Die Vierergruppe - 07-01-2020

[Image: XcwifLU.png]

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION

Every new member who wants to join our cell need to fill application!!

Code:
[pi amount=15][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=25]Personal Information[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]NAME:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]DATE OF BIRTH:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]GENDER:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]HEIGHT:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]WEIGHT:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=15][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=25]Biography[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#cbc5b2][align=justify][size=small]Your Biography Goes Here. More Detailed it is, more acceptable it is.[/size][/align][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=15][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=25]More informations[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]Why do you want to join Die Vierergruppe?[/size][/color]
[color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Enter[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]What can you bring to us ?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]Whould you like to change something in faction?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]Any additional information?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=15][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=25] ooRP Informations[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]Your Discord:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]Timezone:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]Have you read the server rules, and do you agree with them?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]How long you playing Disco??[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]RP skills 1 TO 10?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Overpass][color=#004000][size=15]PVP Skills?[/size][/color]

RE: Die Vierergruppe - Recruitment thread - mm33dd - 07-03-2020

Personal Information

NAME: Bastian Helmholtz
DATE OF BIRTH: September 5, 795AS.
HEIGHT: 1.83cm
WEIGHT: 80kg

Biography

Before the Imperials managed to overthrow the legitimate federal goverment I was a Police officer stationed at Wildau. Can't do much at the time, it was a total disaster, many of my closest friends died at the skirmished in New Berlin and Frankfurt, they were different sides within the police forces, many joined the Imperialist movement, for my part I remained loyal to the federalist goverment, all ships were advised to abandon the station, then I saw some of them exploded just outside Wildau, it was total horror... In the meantime my family was at Hamburg, and in the middle of chaos I managed to put them into safety in Thuringa. I'm still with them, my son and both my father and mother. I believe It's time to make joint efforts against this rulers, force and manpower will be needed, I will not kneel before them and because of this, I'm offering my services and experience as former Police officer.
For my family, my friends and above all, for Rheinland!
Those who died, will be forever remembered in my heart.

More informations

Why do you want to join Die Vierergruppe?
I believe a well organized task force is a better gun than a guerrilla warfare, I've read about what your goals are, and for me, this is the best way to remove the Imperials from power.

What can you bring to us ?
Profesionalism, duty, respect

Whould you like to change something in faction?
None at the time

Any additional information?
None

ooRP Informations

Your Discord: med#1589
Timezone: -3 (Argentina)

Have you read the server rules, and do you agree with them?
Yes, I never been sanctioned

How long you playing Disco??
Since Feb this year (I played a lot six years ago, then I have to leave for personal reasons)

RP skills 1 TO 10?
7/8 tbh

PVP Skills?
7 (I'm not that bad, but I'm not god)

RE: Die Vierergruppe - Recruitment thread - SlobTheBob - 07-03-2020

Opening Transmission

[Image: vgGyQyS.jpg]

SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
ID: Finn Wagner
SUBJECT: Recruitment

Guten tag Herr Bastian,
I'm deeply sorry for all the losses you had to witness. As said so I would like to welcome you in Die Vierergruppe. We feel proud to have someone like you in our ranks. Report to our HQ on Planet Weimar at 0700 you will be briefed about your mission after all paperwork is done.

Signed:
2ic Obrst Finn Wagner

End of Transmission

RE: Die Vierergruppe - Recruitment thread - L e o n - 07-06-2020

Personal Information

NAME: Adam
DATE OF BIRTH: *unkown*
HEIGHT: 6ft
WEIGHT: 80kg

Biography

More informations

Why do you want to join Die Vierergruppe?
Fight for our fatherland and save it from the imperials

What can you bring to us ?
My battleship that I had when I retired from the Military and my diplomacy skills

Whould you like to change something in faction?
To be more exposed

Any additional information?
nah

ooRP Informations

Your Discord: already have it
Timezone: GMT+3

Have you read the server rules, and do you agree with them?
Yup

How long you playing Disco??
Joined a year ago, Play time around four months

RP skills 1 TO 10?

PVP Skills?

RE: Die Vierergruppe - Recruitment thread - Hawkee - 07-11-2020

Opening Transmission

[Image: Bx2jwHM.png]

SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
COMM ID: Gerd Swartzer
TARGET ID: |Mister Adam

SUBJECT: Recruitment

Guten tag herr Adam

I have read your application and you are been ACCEPTED into our ranks welcome aboard

Signed:
Generaloberst Gerd Swartzer

End of Transmission