Discovery Gaming Community
-> The Atacama Cohort - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: -> The Atacama Cohort (/showthread.php?tid=181581)

-> The Atacama Cohort - Hemlocke - 07-06-2020

Incoming Transmission

Sender ID: Sixty-Seven
RoM: The Atacama Cohort
SoM: Relations.

Greetings to those on Atacama, my name, of little importance. What I offer however is some... what I believe to be much needed assistance. After the Xenos took over the Gaian base in Magellan, it has come to our attention that we may have cut off your movement in Vespucci, as I, nor any other wishes for your movement against the Insurgency to die out,I wish to speak to your figurehead about anything you need assistance with, perhaps supplies that were sent to you from from the old Gaian base.

I will await your reply.

Attachments: N/A

RE: -> The Atacama Cohort - TheSauron - 07-06-2020

Incoming Transmission

[Image: E7IKSqa.jpg]

To: 67
Encryption: High
Subject: Relations

Sixty seven.

You created a problem, and now expect us to be welcoming of the solution you so graciously provide? You don't even have the guts to own up to it with a face. Should've thought first, shot later. Sure would've worked better for our little talk here.

We're not impressed, nor interested.

Leonard Harrington,
Fleet Captain, Atacama Cohort

Transmission Over

RE: -> The Atacama Cohort - Hemlocke - 07-06-2020

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Bring_em_down.png]
Sender ID: Sixty-Seven
RoM: The Atacama Cohort
SoM: Well.

Fleet Captain Leonard Harrington, allow me to introduce myself. I am Eris Maria Wilhelm. While I was not present for the raid and capture of... Handayan I believe you called it, you are right. Expecting you to work with someone who torched your allies and refuses to show a name or a face is unacceptable. Fleet Captain Leonard Harrington, regardless of how you feel about me, my aim was not to impress. Like you I carried the heavy burden of knowing the dark truth of Liberty's corruption, and fled, however, being alone in that en-devour I was captured and wiped from the books, my father being the true icon of Libertonian nobility he was, left me to die on Sugarland. Yes, I am aware that you find my daddy issues irrelevant, my point is. I am aware how much you have suffered, imposing self exile from Liberty with the now defunct hellfire legion, and now you're forced to entrench yourself in a rock, alone in Vespucci.

I'm sure you would appreciate transparency, so I will be quite frank, your demise would serve as quite the problem, the Insurgency as they stand now is a near carbon copy of the corruption that undermined the values of Liberty to begin with. So when you detached from them you chose the Gaian flag, we torched Handayan and now I come to you not bearing a name or a face, an insult that I apologize for, I've never been one for talks.

Are you denying that you require assistance, the nearest Gaian base is far from here, clear across the Magellan divide. We seek to bring down the tyrants of many different standards that pollute Liberty, and now wish to aid you in your plight, regardless of the fact we created it, that is not a lack of responsibility, I am not asking you forget the transgressions of the past, supplying you would prove costly and difficult for us, yet we came to you anyway. I respect your ability to tell me to go f*ck myself for my lack of respect on first contact, despite your perilous situation. Please reconsider.

Wilhelm Out.

Attachments: N/A

RE: -> The Atacama Cohort - TheSauron - 07-06-2020

Incoming Transmission

[Image: E7IKSqa.jpg]

To: 67
Encryption: High
Subject: Relations

Wilhelm.

Which part of "not interested" did you not understand?

Leonard Harrington,
Fleet Captain, Atacama Cohort

Transmission Over